Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

3D Flappy Bird

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by rbreve, Feb 27, 2014.

1. rbreve

rbreve

2. MadJohny

MadJohny

This sounds more like a promotion to adbuddiz, however, I was thinking about the best way to monetize my android game actually, but I'll probably go with admob, about the game, I can't try it at the moment, but I actually want to

3. rbreve

rbreve

I don't work with adbuddiz and I am not affiliated to them, just sharing my experience, you should try the ads that works better for you, for me adbuddiz is working really well, admob wasn't working just $30 revenue for 1,321,005 requests, $0.02 eCPM is way too low. I'd like to hear other alternatives to monetize games.

4. TheRaider

TheRaider

Chartboost is a popular way.

The thing about adbuddiz is will you get paid. A lot of the smaller ad networks will offer much higher rates and eventually you don't get paid. Not saying adbuddiz won't, but it has happened too often sadly. Admob is popular because it is safe.

By the way my admob is a lot higher than yours although over a much smaller sample.

5. Clara AdBuddiz

Clara AdBuddiz

Hi All,

My name is Clara, one of the Account Managers from AdBuddiz. Great to hear you are happy with our service rbreve! We work hard to get the highest revenues for our publishers.

Our team is devoted to ensuring our publishers across the globe are paid on time.

If you have any queries, feel free to get in touch with me, my email is clara@adbuddiz.com

Regards,

6. kirkfernz

kirkfernz

Hi rbreve, I was wondering if you used the in-built unity physics or did you write your own. I tried using a rigidbody and addforce but I didn't get the same effect as your game does.