Search Unity

Morning Reach Game Project

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Crowyyyy, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Crowyyyy

Crowyyyy

$daylight2.png

(Note: All the game features, story and content are still under construction and will change constantly)
    A priest(You) shipwrecked on a nearby coast. After the naval battle you run trough, you need to find civilization.
    After getting an eye on the environment you notice that it's been a long time since no one visits
    the place and you will be pushed towards seeking a village.
    You notice that it will get dark soon and you will need resources for a campfire and a shelter by hunting down
    animals around you with fast-crafted weapons and getting some wood to prepare for the night.
    The biggest nightmare is about to come at night when he notices strange sounds, if he didn't get a shelter and
    keeps running trough the woods with a torch, he will encounter really scary and evil spirits(and monsters?), wich
    can only fight trough religious means, like throwing holy water (made with lake/river water and his rituals) that will
    push(or kill, still deciding it) back the spirits while runing for shelter

The game will be a survival-horror(crafting-style) open world game. I would like to get all the feedback, ideas
    and if it's possible, any kind of help you could give me. Thank you.

PD: I will be updating this thread.