Search Unity

[ THE SHADERFORGE USERS - SHADERS MATERIALS LiBRARY ]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by RUBILYN, Jan 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RUBILYN

RUBILYN

HI EVERYONE !
    A big Welcome to All SHADERFORGE Fans !

SHARE IN THIS THREAD ALL YOUR SHADERFORGE SHADERS MATERIALS SCENE SETUPS PACKS

SO WE CAN MAKE A GIANT COMMUNITY LIBRARY
    OF SHADERFORGE POWERED SHADERS

Thanks For Being Here !

3DLABS

2. RUBILYN

RUBILYN

SOME USEFULL LINKS:

SHADERFORGE WEB SITE: http://www.acegikmo.com/shaderforge/

BUY IT NOW AT ASSETS STORE : https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/14147

PS: About this product:
    - SHaderForge Allows for Non programmers the Ultimate tool for Creation of Shaders of all kinds and tastes Inside unity.
    - You are all free to use The Amazing ShaderForge Shaders at your commercial productions and Share Around your ShaderForge Shaders Creations with the International Community !

- So what you waiting for ?
    Get it and Join us into building the Biggest ShaderForge Library there is in Unity Forums Community !

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Soo...

I START !
    :cool:

FIRST SUBMISSION

This is a "Litle" Advanced SHader that controls freshnel Conected to Image Based Difuse ambient Lightning I did in 3 hours today ...

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...erForge_Library_2013-01-16_03.30.unitypackage

I know you will like it ...
    As well will get nuts after opening it xD
    :D

*ENJOY*

3DLABS

Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
  3. Cascho01

Cascho01

It´s a very good idea to have a place to share shaderforge shaders, but I would like to have a more official area which some more possibilities (Screenshots, descriptions, DownloadDatabase ....) than this thread here in this forum. Surely this would be also in the interest of the maker of ShaferForge.

4. RUBILYN

RUBILYN

wELL Thats a wounderfull idea !
    ... but i guess there is no one here to just help baking it. xD

GREETINGS !

Well the thing is that SHADERFORGE Developer ( Is not available to make a ShaderForge Database ) Right now . We Contacted him for that and he said that A Oficial database will be made "Only Latter". As the Guy got more important things to do ( like coding the program ) - So no time Available to do that Awsome stuff as a custom SHaders Upload Repository for now.

Wich means / You all can participate and contribute AT this thread HERE ALL YOUR SHADERFORGE ! *Scraped* Creations Grow up the Thread With your own Contributions ! And Help make a SHADERFORGE SHADERS DATABASE HERE AND NOW !

Then latter im sure The developer will pick on All this Thread Efforts and Add as Atachment to its Oficial database Library .

Best Regards

3DLABS

HI ! Thanks for your input.
    I dont Think That Negative Way.

There is no hurting or Prejudice in having a Shaders library Thread in UNITY Community. As Both Can Contribute for the Same Purpose.

1) This Thread is made first because the Developer Dont have Time to Do a Shaders library on its own.
    1.1) Having this Thread "We Users" Are contributing to the developer. "not Expecting for the Developer do itself all hard work for us"
    1.1.1) Helping the developer to have a Bigger library of Custom Shaders i think is most fair and better thing to do.

2) Having This Thread can Help the Developer to get a First Library to kick STart Its Shaders Library at its own site.
    2.1) As he doesnt have time he can even link All Shaders Shared here into its own Site. Wich will only Help him Doing it.

But Anyway Sharing is Caring, and within much time turns to be also Contagious ..

THANKS FOR PASSING !

3DLABS

5. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

I think maybe you're taking away from the fact that this is his product and he would like to roll out his own official library/support system at the right time... and if you start this thread here now you're going to suck attention away from that and possibly end up hurting it?

6. Brainswitch

Brainswitch

I doubt it, this thread will probably be more advertising for his product and when an official library comes users of this thread will switch (and this thread will most likely be changed to 'link' to the official library).

7. RUBILYN

RUBILYN

HI THERE ! THANKS FOR THE COOL SUPPORT AND BUMP UP!

So Less talk and More ACTION ! Then this is my ...

SECOUND SUBMISSION !

SO im Back with Some More SHADERFORGE Shaders !

This one is a DIalectric Mirror With Some Fx Possibilities ...
    Phisical based Lightning mode : SkyShop Compatible ...

Comes Also with a Skybox and Some Test meshes !

How cool is that !

DownLoad Now !

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...X sHADER_-_SkyShop-Compatible_^^.unitypackage

Keep them Comming !

Regards

3DLABS

8. Acegikmo

Acegikmo

I appreciate the initiative, but right now there aren't that many shaders being posted, so I think I would prefer it if you posted your work in the SF thread :)
    But yeah, we'll see when a shader sharing center goes live! Might take about a month or two before I even begin working on one, as there are quite a lot of things left to do in the actual product.

9. rahuxx

rahuxx

Hey 3DLAB why not add tutorials for the same too M8.
    It will be great help to learn this good stuff.

rahu

10. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

I like the idea of the material and shader library and hope i can contribute if i have bought shader forge :)

Just want to download the first things but the dropbox links do not work for me.

11. Thomas-Pasieka

Thomas-Pasieka

I will have to close this thread as there is already an official SF thread going. Additionally, Acegikmo should be the one hosting a "library".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.