Search Unity

Resolution Dialog

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by eddy11ro, Jan 10, 2014.

1. eddy11ro

eddy11ro

Hey guys! My name is Petre , I am a small Unity3D developer and I want to present to you a small project that I work on it right now .
    In the past days I've been searching a way to change the "Resolution Dialog" Style or chompletly change it at all with my needs for another project , what I want to say is that I've found a way to do this but it require another project in Visual Studio (C#) , but let's go to what I've done until now ...

What has been completed so far:
    1. New window design which can be modified from VS C# Project
    2. Game Updater
    3. More settings from Launcher

New window design which can be modified from VS C# Project

This is the standard with some theme options like ( Dark , Light , Metro UI ...)

$ResolutionDialog.png

But you can do launchers like NFS World for example .

Game Updater

Game updater let you to update files from game folder (eg. executable , assets or any other file)
    Really easy to make updates , there is update.cfg file which you have to upload it on your server | host | cloud | ... , you can edit the file in notepad and write the new details and files that have to be updated .
    Eg.
    Code (csharp):
    2. v1.1.0
    3. NEW:Details about update bla bla bla
    4. NEW:Details about update bla bla bla
    5. FIXED:Details about update bla bla bla
    6. "file_download_url" | "filename.extension"
    7. "file_download_url" | "filename.extension"
    8. "file_download_url" | "game_data_folder/filename.extension"
    More settings from Launcher

Yo can add more options in the launcher ( programatically ) .

Eg 1. If there is a multiplayer game with servers in US | Europe | Russia the player can choose from the launcher where he want to play .
    Eg 2. A button that send the player on your website
    Eg 3. A login system that communicate with your website | server | ...
    Eg 4. A facebook "Like Page" box
    And more others

So what do you think about it ? I would want to sell it with Author Rights (Reseller License) couse I've done this project only for my other projects and I haven't planned to sell it in regular or develoer license , so I want to sell 1 Reseller License to someone who would like to share it ( on money of course ) .

Teddy_K likes this.