Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Classroom based Unity 3D training course in UK?

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Frankieboy, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Frankieboy

Frankieboy

Hiya

The title pretty much speaks for itself!

I am looking for a Classroom based beginners course in Unity 3D for two people.

We are currently using Cinema 4D to create 3D models and Adobe Flash to navigate through our predetermined actions. However we are looking to create more user friendly presentations, where the user can freely navigate our 3D models from a first person perspective, with the ability to access various items from within.

In addition, if there are any other software packages that would better suit our requirements, I would be delighted to hear about them.

Thanks
    Frank

2. disaldo

disaldo

Hiya

Down here in sunny Devon at City College Plymouth we use Unity Pro in our Game Development Courses which are one and two years duration at levels ranging from Level 2 equivalent to a GCSE, Level 3 equivalent to three A levels and Level 45 foundation degree level. We did run a 12 week Night-class last year but that depends on numbers. Not sure if that is of any use.
    Ste

3. Frankieboy

Frankieboy

Hi Ste

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately I don't think my work would fund a year long course, I was thinking more along the lines of a week long intensive course.

Cheers
    Frank

4. Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Hey Frank I'm in a very similar position to yourself and am looking for a quick cert course in the program unity. Did you have any luck finding a course to what is benificial to your skillset? I'm in the north west. Matthew