Search Unity

Gigi's Challenge: As Fast As Possible

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by OpenGLShaders, Dec 14, 2013.

1. OpenGLShaders

OpenGLShaders

Hello! I've been lurking for a little bit now, but I have decided to accept Gigi's challenge. This is my WIP thread for it, and I will do my best to keep it updated once a week. I had already made a small prototype before, but I've decided to go the full way with it, and release it for iOS, Mac, and PC. It is a robot FPS game, and I'm gonna try just disregarding the story, and making it just shooting and destruction :D. Reason A, because I'm a terrible story writer, and Reason B, that would take too much time. I will probably end up using some simple textures or using the asset store, modeling won't be an issue however. I don't have a web player yet, I have yet to figure that out and I have a game to make :) Here is a screenshot of the current robots and the gun: $Screen Shot 2013-12-14 at 9.26.59 AM.png . I will be trying to make this in less than 12 weeks, but the polishing WILL take longer than I expect ;) Thank you Gigi!

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  2. thamolas

thamolas

How's it going with your game?