Search Unity

80% off Dark Tonic insanity sale! Limited time only

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dark_tonic, Dec 2, 2013.

1. dark_tonic

dark_tonic

Master Audio is on sale for 80% off @ $15!!! More insanity! Limited time only. The #1 most advanced audio plugin on the Asset Store with superior IO and super fast workflow. Now with layered music support we call "Synkro" where each layer has cross-fading.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/5607

---AND ALSO---

Killer Waves is now available for an unprecedented 80% off! That's just ten bucks (or two dollars per star!) for the most full featured spawn system for Unity. Don't start a project without it!

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/#/content/6640

$kw_store.png

$kw_reviews.png

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. im

im

crazy dark_tonic cannot be undersold; will not be undersold and he mean it!" because crazy dark_tonic won't be beat his prices are "insane!"

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  3. jerotas

jerotas

haha haven't seen that before, thank you for that!

4. jerotas

jerotas

I've just completed full undo for Killer Waves customers on Unity 4.3+! This will be in the next update. We still support Unity V 3.5.7 though.

5. im

im

wow sweet

still i recommend extensive shock therapy to help poor dark_tonic get over this insanity

6. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Awesome! Thanks for keep supporting us 3.5.7 people !! :)

7. im

im

time you upgrade, your adding to poor jerotas workload, most likely the reason i see him up most nights trying to support decade old releases :D

8. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

I missed this asset before. I am happy that I got it on sale. This will save us a bunch of time.

9. jerotas

jerotas

Master Audio is on sale for 80% off @ $12!!! More insanity! For 24 hours only.

10. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

I hate you!! Here I go again. Ok gotta get it.

11. jerotas

jerotas

haha, after you use the plugin you won't hate us :)

12. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

13. dark_tonic

dark_tonic

Nice looking system, I hadn't seen that before.

Brian and I were just talking about how between Master Audio, Playmaker, and Killer Waves, you could create a complete game without writing any code. Adding that dialogue system to the mix, it looks like you could even make an RPG with no code.

14. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Great well what I was looking at was using the Dialog system killer waves and MOBA kit ( http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/209389-Multiplayer-Online-Battle-Arena-Game-Example ) together. If you know the Dialog system well you will notice with your kit you could:

Create a full quest system that would let you use the same level for many kinds of quests at the same time. Even use it for quest chains. I read through the docs as soon as I got your kit. You could pass on a global varible like questchainnumber onto your kit and just have each wave check if questchainnumber is <> the wave number ect.. One level would be used to spawn different mobs each time the player comes back to it.

You can also use the Dialog system to create all the RPG systems if you read through it. Inventory, shops, money, skills, weapon and armor upgrades ect..

Ad those to the MOBA kit and you have a single or multiplayer RPG/MOBA ect.. game. Throw playmaker into the mix and you would make almost any game.

TonyLi, Zerano and you guys should get together.

Just my $.02

15. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

I read your docs and watched your video's my question is can the killable script have variables instead of set amounts for damage ect as it is now or would we need to code this?
    I was looking for these to change via the Dialog systems Lua at runtime.

16. jerotas

jerotas

Those set amounts you set in the Inspector can be changed at runtime if you like. The collection is: Killable.playerStatDespawnModifiers and it's public.

I'm curious how you want variables to work though - let me know and we'll see if it's feasible to add.

17. jerotas

jerotas

You also can change those amounts when the Killable dies with the Killable Listener's ModifyingWorldVariables and Determining Scenario methods. Or you can subclass Killable and add things.

18. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Well until I watched your video's I was planning on using the dialog system for the rpg elements and your kit for the spawning and to work along with the quests but using a whole other kit for the combat system. But I now see that I may not need a third party combat system. You see I could use the Dialog system to set all the combat specific numbers and pass them back onto your kit. This lets us set up weapon and armor upgrades in the Dialog system that along with a skill system, inventory system and an advancement system and just have the values passed on to your combat system in each level. If you looked through the Dialog system you see that it saves values as well as getting them, changing them then sending them back to your system.

This would help things at run time since the values would be changed at scene load and not need to be changed at runtime.
    What I was looking for and now see that it's built into your kit was to get and set values from your kit to his and back.

One of the Dialog events could determine witch spawns are passed over and witch are activated and how weak or strong the play and mobs are.

19. jerotas

jerotas

That sounds pretty cool! If you thing of anything you'd like to add so you don't have to use that many plugins, let us know. We consider every feature request.

20. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Thank you. I am still digging into your kit. I am just seeing how well it could work with his system. I do plan on using them both with photon multi-player.
    I am not sure what else may be needed until I get to know your system better. But the more I learn about it the more I see that can be done with it.

I am not sure how much you intended to make it usable for but I see so much that can be done with it. Just the wave being able to call waves we could set up levels with wave generators that have a wave for about any situation like quest mobs, quest items, quest chains or even just scale each level by the power level of the player.

We could have the player kill mobs at his level no matter what scene he is in or what level he is. This could be a true sandbox rpg instead of the ones that force you in one level after the next because of the levels of the mobs.

21. jerotas

jerotas

Sounds very cool. Stay in touch with your ideas, but post on the main Killer Waves thead please as this sale will be over pretty soon.

I just had some ideas, like instead of having a static Hit Points and attack points slider for Killables, you could say "use the value of this World Variable" to make things more dynamic and controllable. Actually I'm going to add that, that sounds pretty cool. Same thing for Attack points.

22. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

That's what I was asking of you before. To have a variable for those instead of sliders. The same for many values would help also.

23. jerotas

jerotas

Right, I just hadn't conceptualized it yet haha. I think it's a really cool idea. The possibilities with World Variables are pretty much endless!

24. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Yes that would open you up to more support from other add developers. I have said for years that if unity had a standard set of app structure developers could just buy the apps they needed and use them together. But it is not up to unity to enforce these practices.

What you and other developers like TonyLi, Zerano, Viosionpunk, playmaker, NGUI, DF and many more are doing by adding support for each others app's are creating this modular app system on your own.

I read your reviews before I bought this even thought it was cheap. You do several things right in your business.
    You let your customers have input in your development. You offer support for other popular app's and you help your customers in a prompt manner.

I have been watching witch developers offer support for the rest and I am glad you joined the larger community.

Keep adding more app's to your support list and you will do amazing. Your app fits so well with many of them. Keep it up.

25. jerotas

jerotas

Thank you for taking the time to write that! I think you have reinforced our carefully planned plugin work in a very positive way. This helps us solidify the direction we will continue to take by making things modular. We are going to check out that Dialog System as you mentioned it and it looks very nice.

-Brian

26. jerotas

jerotas

We had a PHENOMENAL 24-hour sale. It's now over. We made #6 on the top paid list of all assets! Our Killer Waves package is also showing up at #12! As a thank you, and for those who missed out on the sale, we have decided to extend the sale. The new price of Master Audio is $75 due to all the new features, but I just submitted a sale price of $15 (80% off) which will go into effect as soon as Unity approves it. The Killer Waves $10 sale is still on.

Thank you all and rest assured there are many awesome updates coming soon for this already best-in-class plugin! Oh, and the same for Killer Waves :)
    -Brian

27. dark_tonic

dark_tonic

Of course bawss! You were one of our first customers.

28. dark_tonic

dark_tonic

The $15 Master Audio sale is back on! For a limited time. Happy holidays!

29. garrido86

garrido86

Master Audio did suddenly disappear on the Store, whats going on? Its even in my Download History gone.:(

30. jerotas

jerotas

There was an issue with the latest approved version. I've uploaded a fix and contacted the Asset Store. They decided to pull the current version until they test the new version. Don't worry, we will be back before you know it!

31. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

I am not sure if you guys have worked with TonyLi on it but I wanted to let you know that the next update on the Dialog system with have support for Killer waves. It looks to be a very power combo. Just FYI

32. jerotas

jerotas

We've been talking to him a little but we need to do more of that. I've also been adding variable support in more places for Killer Waves. Will be awesome!

33. dreamlarp

dreamlarp

Great to hear. And this master audio kind of rounds it all out. I very glad to see it all fits so well. We have not had conflicts yet.

34. jerotas

jerotas

Awesome!

35. jerotas

jerotas

Dreamlarp, read about what I posted over on the Killer Waves thread about upcoming Killer Waves features. Going to be awesome!! I'm almost done with integers. It's reminiscent of Playmaker.

36. garrido86

garrido86

Thanks for the answer, that was faster then some Premium Services from big Corporations! :D

37. jerotas

jerotas

Bump to say the glitched version that had made Master Audio disappear for a day on the Asset Store has been resolved. We're back and still on sale for $15! That's 80% off.