Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Elite-Offensive (FPS)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Elite-Force studios, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elite-Force studios

Elite-Force studios

Elite-Offensive
    Elite-Offensive is an upcoming multiplayer fps set in the modern day in 2014 based on battlefield 4
    Key features
    PVP Gameplay
    Co-op Gameplay
    16 Player online
    Free running/Parkour
    Dynamic day/night cycle
    Weather system
    5 Gamemodes (More to come in the future updates)
    10 Maps (More to come in the future updates)
    30 Weapons
    Character progression
    Weapon customization
    And many more
    Gamemodes
    Team deathmatch
    Deathmatch
    Survival (Co-op)
    Capture the flag
    Conquest
    Videos
    Coming soon
    Screenshots
    Coming soon
    Visit www.eliteforcestudios.tumblr.com to stay updated of Elite-Offensive

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  2. TVE

TVE

I think its great you have game plan and everything, however you do not have any work in progress. Text is not part of the game, its ideas/concepts. Before you post please have images/videos/any game play/functions/art. Until it is ready for this stage please move it too collaboration or another forum. Thanks, and dont take this the wrong way, just this belongs somewhere else for now. :] I like idea and hope it goes well.

3. Elite-Force studios

Elite-Force studios

Hang in there i'll put the WIP in this post right now

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  4. primus88

primus88

He was referring to the rules of the forum.
    As per the rules you must show actual work done on the game (screenshots or videos)

While features are good for your development, they are not actual work. Anyone can come up with ideas and features, a lot harder is to implement them.

5. orbobservation

orbobservation

You should try put screenshots in your announcement post as it turns people off checking it again, there's not enough bait to keep people interested with just text- if you've got 10 maps and 30 weapons try to post something in the next hour.

6. Eiznek

Eiznek

I like how your name contains Observation. Yet you failed to observe this post is 5 months old and jordanlwebster necro'd it randomly with a useless post.

elmar1028 likes this.
  7. orbobservation

orbobservation

Ha, such fun!

elmar1028 likes this.
  8. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

This game is Hardely legal . With my company Surface Entertainment , LLC that I started , I'm at least sure that the whole company is legally 18+. Our website contains 1 photo from Battlefield Hardline but since our game Red Valor will be published by EA which is confirmed we have the rights and permission for the photo now. The website is www.redvalorwebsite.com , the game is planned to be sold in stores , and on steam by our marketing team . Also , since elite force studios is supporting copyright infringement , and are under 18 meaning they cannot sell anything as long as they do not have a Venders Perment. I can assure you my companies project will be a lot more successful and legal , they're company has 4 people . My company has about 30 people .

9. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

Just because in your opinion it's useless , does not mean it is to everyone . It is not random as your post was . Your comments are just going against people . I'm trying to take people's mind off of this sorry excuse for a legal game.

10. jameos

jameos

ah i see you are published by ea of course..and you are a success company making a legit game and to show it off you are using images from other games....you have no idea what you are doing do you.

11. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

First of all , all photos on the website were posted by permission of the creators , when we are able to create our own we will eliminate them all . And , you dont know if I know what im doing or not , you have no control over that. Also , I do not suppose you can do any better , do not judge people poorly when you lack the ability to produce better outcomes.

12. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

Also , the only image that was used from another game is the header on the about page , at least do some more basic research before you falsely accuse somebody .

13. jameos

jameos

right i am a freelancer paid and unpaid work ive been doing this for about 2 years now.

looking at your website and facebook page,there is used images from other games and poorly photo-shopped over them.

battle field hardline:
    http://cdn.gamerfuzion.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/battlefield-hardline-beta-teaser-790x313.jpg

hawx:
    http://www.gamerdna.com/uimage/yRT2IRu4/full/tom-clancys-hawx-1736-jpg.jpg

NOTE THIS IS FROM UBISOFT NOT EA!

insurgency
    http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l576/sgtbarnz/insurgency_by_ineedascotch-d738cfe_zpsb502a67d.jpg

NOT EA published game

some concept art from other sources.

i think we can say thats 'RESEARCH' hey you told me to

also the fact you are about 13 years old doesnt help.

nothing is yours you have the ability to do nothing but lie.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  14. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

This thread makes me cry. :(

Are you guys registered with Sony/Microsoft? From what I can see, many of your members are not even older than 14 or 15. You're claiming to be developing for Consoles you aren't even legally able to get licenses for. You also say you're a CEO, are you a registered company?

Also, you're looking for 63 members to join your team.

Deleted User and jameos like this.
  15. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

I never said we did not get permission from Hawx , I never said we ONLY have permission from EAs photos. Also , I did not create the facebook page , and how am i suppose to know that you are not 13 as well . You dont know me in real life so you cannot accuse me of my age .

16. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

Also , it is only poorly photo-shopped in YOUR OPINION . it does not make it a fact .

17. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

You do not know anything about our company , almost anything you are saying is nearly incredibly wrong . 1 of your websites said there was no data at all . I have not checked the facebook page in about 2 months so I do not know about that , you have clearly not questioned me before you went of and did this research to prove your opinions . As , misguided as they may be.

18. jameos

jameos

you don't have anything to back up apart from rubbish it says you jordan webster posted June 21 at 3:02pm on your facebook page. the page is linked to your account.

...all my facts are right.

you don't know my age because i make sure my personal details are secure.unlike you

why are you trying so hard to deny it?

19. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

I posted , not created . You want to know why Im trying so hard to deny it , email me and I will tell you .

20. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

Also , have you noticed that for the Battlefield Hardline one , on the website the image is not there , that was one of the only places to find that image , im not sure if it was fan art or something .

21. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

email surfaceentertainment@gmail.com

22. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

Also , you may THINK my age is not secure but I never put my real age on any websites , Maybe you have as I do not know for sure . You cant just assume things and think they are right. You do not know if my data is secure , no website has my real information , not even facebook.

23. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

Also , I am not 13 as you may think .

24. jameos

jameos

i am not going to email you i don't want you to have my email. for obvious reasons.

if you have something to say write it in one post not 3. edit 5 posts

you do not know where the image came from but you have the rights to use it.

im not trying to push you away from making your own content.but dont use others including brands such as EA.

25. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

First of all , I cant do anything with your email besides contact you . Second , I do not know where it came from , I asked EA for permission to use it , and if it is Fan-Art they could have the ability to claim it or not . Your obviously obsessed with information . I have more than one email , I don't need your new email . Also , I can find my own way to figure out your email address . You are just assuming things in this argument . Also , I would not say that you are not trying to push me away from something if I were you , you are just trying to prove that you are right about everything , and your opinions are fact as it seems , yet some , or half are wrong . I could honestly care less about this so called argument , it has no meaning and is going into a bad direction . You think we have thought of asking for permission from the creators before using them? You do realize the website is not yet copyright . If you are creating free digital entertainment , then it is legal to use other peoples work as long as it is never copyrighted , or anything that is able to legally protect it . When we are able to create our own artwork , we will take everything down and replace them , then copyright the page .

26. carking1996

carking1996

What is going on here? You two, stop this right now and work it out via private messages, not someone else's thread. Now scat.

27. jordanlwebster

jordanlwebster

May I ask who you are , and IF you are a authority .

28. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

He's right though, I'm not interested in petty squabbling. If it resurfaces then vacations are probably in order. Take it to PM, these forums are not a playground for petty battles.

Also: thread is not a genuine WIP but an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.