Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Compiler Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements

Discussion in 'Windows' started by MasterChris, Nov 12, 2013.

1. MasterChris

MasterChris

I'm attempting to convert our Unity apps to work on Windows 8 and Phone 8 but on compile I get the following error:

Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhone\v8.0,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\Libraries" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\Windows MetaData\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea/WinRTLegacy.dll" --winmdrefs="" --system=Unity --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Net;System.Net.Sockets,System.Net;System.Xml.Serialization;System.ComponentModel,System.Windows;System.Threading,mscorlib". [Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll]
    Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.InvalidOperationException: Sequence contains no elements
    at System.Linq.Enumerable.Last[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteTypeReferences.RewriteObjectListToParamsCall(MethodBody methodBody, Int32 instructionIndex)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.DispatchMethodBody(MethodBody body)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.DispatchMethod(MethodDefinition method)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.DispatchMethods(TypeDefinition type)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.Dispatch()
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteOperation.Execute(RewriteContext context)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.Program.Main(String[] args)

After looking on the web, the most common idea is to stop using Linq's First() method and use FirstOrDefault(). Unfortunately I am not using either of those methods. I am using Linq in a few places (notably Find()). I upgraded to Unity 4.3 this morning and have VS2012 express for Windows Phone. Thank you in advance!

2. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

This is something else, not related to Linq, could you submit a bug?

3. MasterChris

MasterChris

I would be happy to!

4. MasterChris

MasterChris

I have reported the above bug with Unity. Good luck!

5. juliancruz

juliancruz

I have the same error, anyone knows to do to fix this error?

6. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Which Unity build are you running? Either way, thanks for reporting the bug, I will look into it.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  7. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Found it. It's really a bug. It should have spit out this message instead:

Basically, you can't construct a Hashtable from IDictionary, which is another bug (this time, in WinRTLegacy.dll...).

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  8. juliancruz

juliancruz

But, this bug will fix soon, or we should find where we're using the hashtable from IDictionary?

9. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Fix is incoming for 4.3.1. Though, that may take a while.

10. MasterChris

MasterChris

Thank you! I know where to fix this issue.

11. BarnCleave

BarnCleave

We have the same problem. Any news on when the 4..3.1 update is due?

12. Aurimas-Cernius

Aurimas-Cernius

Unity Technologies

Should be really soon. Expected in a matter of days.

13. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

I'm afraid this fix didn't make it to 4.3.1 as it was cut off pretty soon...

This error means that you're using an API which is not available on Windows Phone 8. Just the error message is garbled. Report a bug if you can, we'll be able to take a closer look at it. Or do a binary search on your code, to find what is that you're using that isn't compatible :).

14. RobotGizmo

RobotGizmo

We're having the same problem too, using Unity 4.3.1. I have just submitted a bug report from inside Unity, but how can I tell what part of my code isn't compatible? The error message doesn't seem to have any useful information in it, unless I'm missing it.

Edit: Sorry, I forgot to mention that we're building for Windows 8 (Metro), not Windows Phone 8, but the error and message are identical to this topic.

15. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

The issue affects both platforms: windows phone 8 and windows store apps.

The only useful information the error message contains is on what module exactly the tool failed.

Code (csharp):
    1. --target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll"
    Assembly-CSharp.dll is your C# scripts, Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll are your C# scripts that are located in "Plugins", "Standard Assets" or "Pro Standard Assets" folders, Assembly-UnityScript.dll is your JS scripts and anything else will most likely be plugins.

Other than that, I'm afraid the only 2 options you have is a binary search or waiting for us to fix it. It's coming up in the next minor release.

16. RobotGizmo

RobotGizmo

What do you mean by a binary search for the code that doesn't work? What am I searching for? In one of the posts above (from 3 weeks ago) you were able to get the actual error message for someone else. How did you do that? Is that something we can do here, or does it need to be done using a newer build of Unity? I submitted a bug report yesterday with our complete project, if you're able to let us know the actual error it would be much appreciated. Right now we are completely stalled for our Windows 8 build until we get this fixed. I'm not sure if this makes any difference as far as support goes, but we're paid Unity Pro users. Thanks!

17. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

To speed up things, could you copy-paste case number? Just a number, not the link to the bug.

18. RobotGizmo

RobotGizmo

I used the "Report a Bug" feature inside Unity with the same email address I use in the forum. I didn't receive an email back, so I'm not sure what the case number is, sorry.

19. RobotGizmo

RobotGizmo

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there are any updates on this? Thanks! :)

20. Poculis

Poculis

Got nearly the same problem using Unity Pro and a Windows Store App build:

Is there a workaround please ?

21. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Hold on there. Fix is incoming in 4.3.3, which is getting released really soon.

22. Deleted User

Deleted User

Is this issue fixed? I am still facing the same issue on 4.3.4

23. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Hi, are you sure it's the same issue? I'm positive it was fixed in 4.3.3.

24. Deleted User

Deleted User

I can see the following error on my console

25. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Phew - you got me worried for a second. That was the fix: to show you what's actually wrong with your code. In your case, ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll uses an API that is forbidden on Windows Phone 8.

26. Deleted User

Deleted User

Sorry I didn't mean to worry you. It would be really very helpful if there are list of API's forbidden on Windows Phone 8.

27. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Here's a list of available APIs:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/jj207211(v=vs.105).aspx

There's also a bunch more than we've implemented ourselves: ArrayList, Hashtable, Queue, SortedList, Stack, ListDictionary, NameValueCollection, OrderedDictionary to name a few. You can check what we have by opening WinRTLegacy.dll using Object Browser in Visual Studio. It is copied to a project folder when you successfully export to Windows Phone 8.

28. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Hello. I'm working on a port for WSA WP8 and I'm getting this too. I know that at this point the code is using a lot of unsupported APIs, but I'm using Compilation Overrides = None.

Code (csharp):
    1. Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run Reference Rewriter with cmdline --target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETCore\v4.5.1" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea\WinRTLegacy.dll" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Xml.Serialization.[Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll]
    2. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4.
    Another detail is that the code seems to be compiling fine during build, I get the message during the "postprocessing player" phase.

I'm using Unity 4.3.3, target is WSA.

Thanks.

29. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Hi, is this the full error message?

30. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

Hi Tautvydas

No, this is the full error:

Code (csharp):
    1. Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run Reference Rewriter with cmdline --target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETCore\v4.5.1" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\8.1\References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea\WinRTLegacy.dll" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Xml.Serialization.[Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll]
    2. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4.
    3. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    4. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    5. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    6. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    7. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    8. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    9. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    10. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean AvatarCamera/<SaveImageCR>c__Iterator4::MoveNext().
    11. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8.
    12. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    13. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.Directory::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    14. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    15. Error: type `System.IO.DirectoryInfo` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    16. Error: method `System.IO.DirectoryInfo System.IO.Directory::CreateDirectory(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    17. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    18. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    19. Error: type `System.IO.FileAccess` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    20. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    21. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    22. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    23. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    24. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    25. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean CharacterCustomizer/<UpdateUniformMaterialCR>c__Iterator8::MoveNext().
    26. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD.
    27. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    28. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    29. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    30. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.Directory::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    31. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    32. Error: type `System.IO.DirectoryInfo` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    33. Error: method `System.IO.DirectoryInfo System.IO.Directory::CreateDirectory(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    34. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    35. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    36. Error: type `System.IO.FileAccess` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    37. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    38. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    39. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    40. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    41. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    42. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean GiftPennant/<loadAsset>c__IteratorD::MoveNext().
    43. Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List`1<ParamItems>::ForEach(System.Action`1<!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String CareerChallengeReward::ToString().
    44. Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List`1<ParamItems>::ForEach(System.Action`1<!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Hashtable CareerChallengeReward::serialize().
    45. Error: type `System.Converter`2` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at Profile.
    46. Error: type `System.Converter`2` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    47. Error: type `System.Converter`2` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    48. Error: method `System.Void System.Converter`2<System.Single,System.Int32>::.ctor(System.Object,System.IntPtr)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    49. Error: type `System.Converter`2` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    50. Error: type `System.Converter`2` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    51. Error: type `System.Converter`2` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    52. Error: method `!!1[] System.Array::ConvertAll<System.Single,System.Int32>(!!0[],System.Converter`2<!!0,!!1>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Profile::SaveOnlineProfile().
    53. Error: method `System.Int32 System.String::Compare(System.String,System.String,System.Boolean)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean Profile::AmITeamCreater().
    54. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileList::Save(System.String).
    55. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileList::Save(System.String).
    56. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileList::Save(System.String).
    57. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileList::Save(System.String).
    58. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ProfileList ProfileList::Load(System.String).
    59. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ProfileList ProfileList::Load(System.String).
    60. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ProfileList ProfileList::Load(System.String).
    61. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ProfileList ProfileList::Load(System.String).
    62. Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List`1<PlayerResponse>::ForEach(System.Action`1<!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPGame::CheckAllPlayerAnswered().
    63. Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List`1<PlayerResponse>::ForEach(System.Action`1<!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPGame::CheckAllPlayerAnswered().
    64. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String ServerURLGetto::GetTextData(System.String,System.String).
    65. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String ServerURLGetto::GetTextData(System.String,System.String).
    66. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String ServerURLGetto::GetTextData(System.String,System.String).
    67. Error: method `System.String System.IO.File::ReadAllText(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String ServerURLGetto::GetTextData(System.String,System.String).
    68. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager::hasLocalCachedContent(System.String).
    69. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager::hasLocalCachedContent(System.String).
    70. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager::hasLocalCachedContent().
    71. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager::hasLocalCachedContent().
    72. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager::hasLocalCachedContent().
    73. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager::hasLocalCachedContent().
    74. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::RefreshingLocalCategoryDatabase().
    75. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::WriteAllText(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::RefreshingLocalCategoryDatabase().
    76. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.StreamReader::.ctor(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::RefreshingLocalCategoryDatabase().
    77. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    78. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    79. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    80. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    81. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    82. Error: method `System.Int64 System.IO.FileStream::get_Length()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    83. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    84. Error: method `System.Int64 System.IO.FileStream::get_Length()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    85. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    86. Error: method `System.Int32 System.IO.FileStream::Read(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    87. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    88. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_Default()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    89. Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Category> ContentDataManager::LoadCategoryInEpisode(System.String).
    90. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::GetLocalCachedContentData().
    91. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::GetLocalCachedContentData().
    92. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::GetLocalCachedContentData().
    93. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::GetLocalCachedContentData().
    94. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::GetLocalCachedContentData().
    95. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Copy(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ContentDataManager::GetLocalCachedContentData().
    96. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78.
    97. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    98. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    99. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    100. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    101. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    102. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    103. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    104. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    105. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    106. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    107. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    108. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    109. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    110. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/DownloadProcessor/<DownloadingContent>c__Iterator78::MoveNext().
    111. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74.
    112. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    113. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    114. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    115. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    116. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    117. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    118. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    119. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    120. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    121. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ContentDataManager/<GetTocData>c__Iterator74::MoveNext().
    122. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A.
    123. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    124. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    125. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    126. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    127. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    128. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    129. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    130. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<DownloadFile>c__Iterator7A::MoveNext().
    131. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D.
    132. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    133. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.Directory::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    134. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    135. Error: type `System.IO.DirectoryInfo` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    136. Error: method `System.IO.DirectoryInfo System.IO.Directory::CreateDirectory(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    137. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    138. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    139. Error: type `System.IO.FileAccess` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    140. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    141. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    142. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    143. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    144. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    145. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean DownloadScreen/<CacheLogoCR>c__Iterator7D::MoveNext().
    146. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::OnUserInfoCreate(System.String).
    147. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::OnUserInfoCreate(System.String).
    148. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSavedImage().
    149. Error: method `System.String[] System.IO.Directory::GetFiles(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSavedImage().
    150. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSavedImage().
    151. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSavedImage().
    152. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSavedImage().
    153. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSavedImage().
    154. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteAvatarImage().
    155. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteAvatarImage().
    156. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteAvatarImage().
    157. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteAvatarImage().
    158. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    159. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    160. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    161. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    162. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    163. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    164. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    165. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::DeleteSignatureImage().
    166. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    167. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    168. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    169. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    170. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    171. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    172. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    173. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Copy(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    174. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    175. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarImage().
    176. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarSocialImage().
    177. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String JPPluginManager::PostAzureAvatarSocialImage().
    178. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    179. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    180. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    181. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    182. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    183. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    184. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    185. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Copy(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    186. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    187. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::PostAzureSignatureImage().
    188. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::SaveGameState(GameState).
    189. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::SaveGameState(GameState).
    190. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::SaveGameState(GameState).
    191. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager::SaveGameState(GameState).
    192. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80.
    193. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    194. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    195. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    196. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    197. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    198. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    199. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    200. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    201. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    202. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    203. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    204. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    205. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    206. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    207. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    208. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    209. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    210. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Move(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserSignatureImage>c__Iterator80::MoveNext().
    211. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81.
    212. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    213. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    214. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    215. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    216. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    217. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    218. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    219. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    220. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    221. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    222. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    223. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    224. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    225. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    226. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    227. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    228. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    229. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Move(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<ForGettingUserProfileImage>c__Iterator81::MoveNext().
    230. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82.
    231. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    232. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    233. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    234. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    235. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    236. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    237. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    238. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    239. Error: method `System.Int64 System.IO.FileStream::get_Length()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    240. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    241. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    242. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    243. Error: method `System.Int64 System.IO.FileStream::get_Length()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    244. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    245. Error: method `System.Int32 System.IO.FileStream::Read(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    246. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PostingAzureImage>c__Iterator82::MoveNext().
    247. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    248. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    249. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    250. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    251. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    252. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    253. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    254. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Copy(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureAvatarImage>c__AnonStorey108::<>m__8B().
    255. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    256. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    257. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    258. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    259. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    260. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    261. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    262. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Copy(System.String,System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void JPPluginManager/<GetAzureSignatureImage>c__AnonStorey109::<>m__8C().
    263. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PopulateUIElementWithFacebookFriend>c__AnonStorey10B::<>m__8D().
    264. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean JPPluginManager/<PopulateUIElementWithFacebookFriend>c__AnonStorey10B::<>m__8D().
    265. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    266. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    267. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    268. Error: method `System.DateTime System.IO.File::GetLastWriteTime(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    269. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    270. Error: method `System.String System.IO.File::ReadAllText(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    271. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    272. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    273. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    274. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void LoginManager::RefreshProfileCachedData(System.Action`1<System.String>).
    275. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ProfileList ProfileManager::LoadProfileList().
    276. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at ProfileList ProfileManager::LoadProfileList().
    277. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager::initializeStoreDataFromLocalFile().
    278. Error: method `System.String System.IO.File::ReadAllText(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager::initializeStoreDataFromLocalFile().
    279. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileManager::RefreshStoreItemData().
    280. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileManager::RefreshStoreItemData().
    281. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileManager::RefreshStoreItemData().
    282. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ProfileManager::RefreshStoreItemData().
    283. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<SaveStoreListData>c__Iterator84::MoveNext().
    284. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<SaveStoreListData>c__Iterator84::MoveNext().
    285. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<SaveStoreListData>c__Iterator84::MoveNext().
    286. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<SaveStoreListData>c__Iterator84::MoveNext().
    287. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.StreamWriter::.ctor(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<SaveStoreListData>c__Iterator84::MoveNext().
    288. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<LoadProfilePictureCR>c__Iterator85::MoveNext().
    289. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<LoadProfilePictureCR>c__Iterator85::MoveNext().
    290. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<LoadFacebookPictureCR>c__Iterator86::MoveNext().
    291. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean ProfileManager/<LoadFacebookPictureCR>c__Iterator86::MoveNext().
    292. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenUIManager::SaveTexture(System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D).
    293. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenUIManager::SaveTexture(System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D).
    294. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenUIManager::SaveTexture(System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D).
    295. Error: method `System.IO.FileStream System.IO.File::Create(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenUIManager::SaveTexture(System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D).
    296. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenUIManager::SaveTexture(System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D).
    297. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenUIManager::SaveTexture(System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D).
    298. Error: method `System.Int32 System.String::CompareTo(System.Object)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean PopupMessage/<display>c__AnonStorey10F::<>m__BA(GiftPennant).
    299. Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List`1<ParamItems>::ForEach(System.Action`1<!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String CareerManager/UnlockableChallenge::ToString().
    300. Error: method `System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List`1<ParamItems>::ForEach(System.Action`1<!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Collections.Hashtable CareerManager/UnlockableChallenge::serialize().
    301. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95.
    302. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    303. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.Directory::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    304. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    305. Error: type `System.IO.DirectoryInfo` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    306. Error: method `System.IO.DirectoryInfo System.IO.Directory::CreateDirectory(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    307. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    308. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    309. Error: type `System.IO.FileAccess` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    310. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    311. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    312. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    313. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    314. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    315. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator95::MoveNext().
    316. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96.
    317. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    318. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    319. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    320. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.Directory::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    321. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    322. Error: type `System.IO.DirectoryInfo` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    323. Error: method `System.IO.DirectoryInfo System.IO.Directory::CreateDirectory(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    324. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    325. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    326. Error: type `System.IO.FileAccess` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    327. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    328. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    329. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    330. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    331. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    332. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICareerCelebratory/<loadAsset>c__Iterator96::MoveNext().
    333. Error: method `System.Int32 System.String::Compare(System.String,System.String,System.Boolean)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UICustomizeFriendListScreen::ShowTeamMembers(System.Collections.ArrayList).
    334. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98.
    335. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    336. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.Directory::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    337. Error: type `System.IO.Directory` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    338. Error: type `System.IO.DirectoryInfo` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    339. Error: method `System.IO.DirectoryInfo System.IO.Directory::CreateDirectory(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    340. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    341. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    342. Error: type `System.IO.FileAccess` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    343. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    344. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    345. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    346. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    347. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::Write(System.Byte[],System.Int32,System.Int32)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    348. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePickerScreen/<LoadThumbnail>c__Iterator98::MoveNext().
    349. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UICustomizePlayerScreen::OnPush().
    350. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UICustomizePlayerScreen::OnPush().
    351. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UICustomizePlayerScreen::OnReturn(UIScreen).
    352. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UICustomizePlayerScreen::OnReturn(UIScreen).
    353. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePlayerScreen/<PostAvatarTwitter>c__Iterator9B::MoveNext().
    354. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean UICustomizePlayerScreen/<PostAvatarTwitter>c__Iterator9B::MoveNext().
    355. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIProfileCreationCustomizeScreen::OnPush().
    356. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIProfileCreationCustomizeScreen::OnPush().
    357. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIProfileCreationCustomizeScreen::OnReturn(UIScreen).
    358. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIProfileCreationCustomizeScreen::OnReturn(UIScreen).
    359. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingFriendsScreen::OnPush().
    360. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingFriendsScreen::OnPush().
    361. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingPlayerScreen::OnPush().
    362. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingPlayerScreen::OnPush().
    363. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingTeamScreen::Initialize().
    364. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingTeamScreen::Initialize().
    365. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingTeamTournamentScreen::Initialize().
    366. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UIRankingTeamTournamentScreen::Initialize().
    367. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UITitleBar::RefreshUserPicture().
    368. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UITitleBar::RefreshUserPicture().
    369. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UITitleBar::RefreshUserPicture().
    370. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void UITitleBar::RefreshUserPicture().
    371. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UnityEngine.Texture2D UIUtility::LoadTextureFromFile(System.String,System.Boolean).
    372. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UnityEngine.Texture2D UIUtility::LoadTextureFromFile(System.String,System.Boolean).
    373. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UnityEngine.Texture2D UIUtility::LoadTextureFromFile(System.String,System.Boolean).
    374. Error: method `System.Byte[] System.IO.File::ReadAllBytes(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UnityEngine.Texture2D UIUtility::LoadTextureFromFile(System.String,System.Boolean).
    375. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenshotTaker::Update().
    376. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::WriteAllBytes(System.String,System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void ScreenshotTaker::Update().
    377. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Utility::CalculateMD5Hash(System.String).
    378. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Utility::CalculateMD5Hash(System.String).
    379. Error: method `System.Void System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider::.ctor()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Utility::CalculateMD5Hash(System.String).
    380. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.HashAlgorithm` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Utility::CalculateMD5Hash(System.String).
    381. Error: method `System.Byte[] System.Security.Cryptography.HashAlgorithm::ComputeHash(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Utility::CalculateMD5Hash(System.String).
    382. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at BlowFishCS.BlowFish.
    383. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void BlowFishCS.BlowFish::.ctor(System.String).
    384. Error: method `System.Void System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider::.ctor()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void BlowFishCS.BlowFish::.ctor(System.String).
    385. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void BlowFishCS.BlowFish::.ctor(System.String).
    386. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void BlowFishCS.BlowFish::.ctor(System.Byte[]).
    387. Error: method `System.Void System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider::.ctor()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void BlowFishCS.BlowFish::.ctor(System.Byte[]).
    388. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void BlowFishCS.BlowFish::.ctor(System.Byte[]).
    389. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Encrypt_CBC(System.String).
    390. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Decrypt_CBC(System.String).
    391. Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Decrypt_CBC(System.String).
    392. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Encrypt_ECB(System.String).
    393. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Decrypt_ECB(System.String).
    394. Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Decrypt_ECB(System.String).
    395. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Encrypt_CTR(System.String).
    396. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Decrypt_CTR(System.String).
    397. Error: method `System.String System.Text.Encoding::GetString(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String BlowFishCS.BlowFish::Decrypt_CTR(System.String).
    398. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Byte[] BlowFishCS.BlowFish::SetRandomIV().
    399. Error: type `System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Byte[] BlowFishCS.BlowFish::SetRandomIV().
    400. Error: method `System.Void System.Security.Cryptography.RNGCryptoServiceProvider::GetBytes(System.Byte[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Byte[] BlowFishCS.BlowFish::SetRandomIV().
    401. Error: method `System.Text.Encoding System.Text.Encoding::get_ASCII()` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Byte[] Swrve.Helpers.SwrveHelper::MD5(System.String).
    402. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Save(System.String,System.String,System.String).
    403. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Save(System.String,System.String,System.String).
    404. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Save(System.String,System.String,System.String).
    405. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Save(System.String,System.String,System.String).
    406. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Load(System.String,System.String).
    407. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Load(System.String,System.String).
    408. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Load(System.String,System.String).
    409. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Load(System.String,System.String).
    410. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Load(System.String,System.String).
    411. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.FileStream::.ctor(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Load(System.String,System.String).
    412. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Remove(System.String,System.String).
    413. Error: method `System.Void System.IO.File::Delete(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Void Swrve.Storage.SwrveFileStorage::Remove(System.String,System.String).
    414. Error: method `System.Reflection.MethodInfo System.Type::GetMethod(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String SwrveSDK::GetRandomUUID().
    415. Error: method `System.Reflection.MethodInfo System.Type::GetMethod(System.String,System.Type[])` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.String SwrveSDK::GetRandomUUID().
    416. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK::CheckAsset(System.String).
    417. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK::CheckAsset(System.String).
    418. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<LoadAsset>c__IteratorDB::MoveNext().
    419. Error: method `System.Boolean System.IO.File::Exists(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<LoadAsset>c__IteratorDB::MoveNext().
    420. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<LoadAsset>c__IteratorDB::MoveNext().
    421. Error: method `System.Byte[] System.IO.File::ReadAllBytes(System.String)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<LoadAsset>c__IteratorDB::MoveNext().
    422. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC.
    423. Error: type `System.IO.File` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    424. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    425. Error: type `System.IO.FileMode` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    426. Error: method `System.IO.FileStream System.IO.File::Open(System.String,System.IO.FileMode)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    427. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    428. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    429. Error: type `System.IO.FileStream` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at System.Boolean SwrveSDK/<DownloadAsset>c__IteratorDC::MoveNext().
    430. Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    431.    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteMethodSpecMemberRefs.Visit(MethodDefinition method)
    432.    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.MethodDefinitionDispatcher.Dispatch(TypeDefinition type)
    433.    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.MethodDefinitionDispatcher.Dispatch()
    434.    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteOperation.Execute(RewriteContext context)
    435.    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.Program.Main(String[] args)
    Thanks.
    Regards,
    Roberto

31. Aurimas-Cernius

Aurimas-Cernius

Unity Technologies

You're using quite a lot of unsupported APIs.
    Using compilations overrides actually makes things worse, as you don't get exact compiler errors, but everything fails later. Switch to .NET Core and fix errors.

32. roberto_sc

roberto_sc

I know. This is an evaluation for the actual work in porting this game. Unity doesn't throw all the errors when in .NET Core because it stops compiling, so we usually build with compilation overrides none and generate the WACK report to get a more detailed list of errors. I need this evaluation for a proposal, so I need compilation overrides none working.

33. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

This sounds like a bug on our part:

Code (csharp):
    1. Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    This means reference rewriter crashes while processing your assemblies. Do you mind reporting a bug with a repro project attached so we could fix it?

34. Anum Shahid

Anum Shahid

:cry:
    Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhone\v8.0,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\Libraries" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\Windows MetaData\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea/WinRTLegacy.dll" --winmdrefs="" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Net;System.Net.Sockets,System.Net;System.Xml.Serialization;System.ComponentModel,System.Windows;System.Threading,mscorlib". [Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll]
    Error: method `System.Collections.Generic.List`1<!!0> System.Collections.Generic.List`1<UnityEngine.Component>::ConvertAll<UnityEngine.Transform>(System.Converter`2<!0,!!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp.dll at UnityEngine.Transform[] SplineController::GetTransforms().
    Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteMethodSpecMemberRefs.Visit(MethodDefinition method)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.MethodDefinitionDispatcher.Dispatch(TypeDefinition type)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.MethodDefinitionDispatcher.Dispatch()

35. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

36. Anum Shahid

Anum Shahid

what about this error
    Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhone\v8.0,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\Libraries" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\Windows MetaData\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea/WinRTLegacy.dll" --winmdrefs="" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Net;System.Net.Sockets,System.Net;System.Xml.Serialization;System.ComponentModel,System.Windows;System.Threading,mscorlib". [Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll]
    Error: method `System.Collections.Generic.List`1<!!0> System.Collections.Generic.List`1<UnityEngine.Component>::ConvertAll<UnityEngine.Transform>(System.Converter`2<!0,!!0>)` doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll at UnityEngine.Transform[] SplineController::GetTransforms().
    Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteMethodSpecMemberRefs.Visit(MethodDefinition method)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.MethodDefinitionDispatcher.Dispatch(TypeDefinition type)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.MethodDefinitionDispatcher.Dispatch()

37. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

That's the same error message.

38. Anum Shahid

Anum Shahid

Is this error will be supported in the higher version of unity?? I am not getting how to solve this issue

39. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

It's not a bug in Unity. Method List::ConvertAll does not exist on Windows Phone, so you have to change your scripts to not use that method if you want it to run on Windows Phone.

40. XCaiEr

XCaiEr

I‘ve a same problem with my project.
    When I use the Newtonsoft’s Json, I got these error.
    Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target="Temp/StagingArea\Newtonsoft.Json.dll" --framework="D:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhone\v8.0,D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\Libraries,E:/Develop/Unity 4.1.1f3/Edit/Data/PlaybackEngines/WP8Support/Players/ARM/master" --platform="D:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\Windows MetaData\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea/WinRTLegacy.dll" --winmdrefs="" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Net;System.Net.Sockets,System.Net;System.Xml.Serialization;System.ComponentModel,System.Windows;System.Threading,mscorlib". [Temp/StagingArea\Newtonsoft.Json.dll]
    How to fix it?Thanks.

41. Aurimas-Cernius

Aurimas-Cernius

Unity Technologies

You have to use a Windows 8 compatible version of this dll. Make sure you are using the right one.

42. dhivakar

dhivakar

Hi i getting this error in Unity 4.5

Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhone\v8.0,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\Libraries,C:/Program Files (x86)/Unity/450f6/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WP8Support/Players/ARM/master" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\Windows MetaData\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea/WinRTLegacy.dll" --winmdrefs="" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Net;System.Net.Sockets,System.Net;System.Xml.Serialization;System.ComponentModel,System.Windows;System.Threading,mscorlib". [Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll]
    Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.ArgumentException: No mscorlib.dll in the framework path.
    Parameter name: frameworkPaths
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteContext.CheckFrameworkPaths(String[] frameworkPaths)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteContext.For(String targetModule, DebugSymbolFormat symbolFormat, String supportModule, String[] frameworkPaths, String platformPath, ICollection`1 strongNamedReferences, ICollection`1 winmdReferences, IDictionary`2 alt, IDictionary`2 ignore)

43. Aurimas-Cernius

Aurimas-Cernius

Unity Technologies

Which Unity version exactly do you use? Is it the most recent from 4.5 series?

44. SirMarley

SirMarley

Hey guys...
    I am receiving the "same" error here...
    The only thing "new" I did, to this game, was creating a plugin for Azure, making 2 projects inside the solution: Fake is made of .Net Framework 3.5 (Win desktop class library) and Real is made of .NET framework 4.5 (WinPhone class library) and added a Windows Azure for Mobile SDK. This is the full error:

Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run reference rewriter with command "--target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhone\v8.0,C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SDKs\Windows Phone\v8.0\Libraries,C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\WP8Support\Players\ARM\master" --platform="C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.0\Windows MetaData\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp\StagingArea\WinRTLegacy.dll" --supportpartialns=Unity.Partial --winmdrefs="" --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Net;System.Net.Sockets,System.Net;System.Xml.Serialization;System.ComponentModel,System.Windows;System.Threading,mscorlib". [Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-CSharp.dll]
    Catastrophic failure while running rrw: Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'WindowsPhone8, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteContext.RewriteResolver.Resolve(AssemblyNameReference name)
    en Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve(TypeReference type)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteTypeReferences.Visit(TypeReference type, String referencingEntityName)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.Visit(MethodReference method, String referencingEntityName)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.DispatchMethodBody(MethodBody body)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.DispatchMethod(MethodDefinition method)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.DispatchMethods(TypeDefinition type)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.ReferenceDispatcher.Dispatch()
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteOperation.Execute(RewriteContext context)
    en Unity.ReferenceRewriter.Program.Main(String[] args)

45. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

You're gonna have to give more info than that. Which Unity version are you on?

46. _kevinjulian

_kevinjulian

i got the same error, sir.
    i use unity 4.6.1
    use javascript for my code

and build on VMware, but getting error
    anyone who got the same problem, have been solved?

Error building Player: Exception: Failed to run Reference Rewriter with cmdline --target="Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-UnityScript.dll" --framework="C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETCore\v4.5" --platform="References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd" --support="Temp/StagingArea\WinRTLegacy.dll" --supportpartialns=Unity.Partial --system=System --dbg=pdb --alt=System.Xml.Serialization --ignore=System.IConvertible,mscorlib.[Temp/StagingArea\Assembly-UnityScript.dll]
    Catastrophic failure while running rrw: System.ArgumentException: No mscorlib.dll in the framework path.
    Parameter name: frameworkPaths
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteContext.CheckFrameworkPaths(String[] frameworkPaths)
    at Unity.ReferenceRewriter.RewriteContext.For(String targetModule, DebugSymbolFormat symbolFormat, String supportModule, String supportModulePartialNamespace, String[] frameworkPaths, String platformPath, ICollection`1 strongNamedReferences, ICollection`1 winmdReferences, IDictionary`2 alt, IDictionary`2 ignore)

47. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Hi,

it seems that mscorlib.dll does not exist at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\.NETCore\v4.5". Could you confirm? It should be installed with the Windows SDK.

48. _kevinjulian

_kevinjulian

windows phone SDK right? or windows SDK?

hey you're right, i can't find mscorlib.dll in that path

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015
  49. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Well, you are building for Windows, not Windows phone, right? At least that's what the error suggests.

50. _kevinjulian

_kevinjulian

aaa i got it. And other i use windows 8.1 but downloaded SDK 8.0
    stupid me...
    thanks for your help :)