Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] WORN EDGES - Generates a worn look for your props

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Steven-1, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Steven-1

Steven-1

$worn edges_small.png

WORN EDGES is a tool that makes it easy to create a worn look for your props.
    It completely creates the worn look to your liking, and bakes it all in a texture, no painting or editing required. (So no hassle with painting over UV-seams)

It can be used for worn metal, paint, wood, concrete, rust, dirt, and much more.
    Lot's of different effects can be created using the many different maps that can be created and combined within the Worn Edges tool. All of these maps can be saved separately if desired.

>>> Now available on the Asset Store <<<

Current version: 1.7 (as of 2022/03/15)

Works in all render pipelines.

This is an Editor Extension, you create the worn textures by using the "Create Worn Edges"-Window in the editor, on 1 object at a time. It creates this worn texture based on the uv-layout and the object's source texture. (allowing you to use the new worn texture as a replacement for the source texture)
    Because of this the uv layout in general should not have overlapping triangles, although symmetrical or otherwise identical geometry can often share uv-space without a problem.
    (Keep in mind that using tiling textures, or having UVs outside of the 01-range, essentially is the same as having overlapping triangles, if these triangles use the same texture pixels)
    As of version 1.2 however, textures can be baked to a different uv-layout, allowing the use on objects with tiling textures or overlapping UVs. Meshes with multiple materials can even have the textures be baked into a single texture, using either an existing uv channel, or an automatically created uv layout.

(right click > view image, to see the images in high res)
    $worn edges7.png
    $ball_variations.png
    $ballDevelopment.png
    $arch.png
    (right click > view image, to see the images in high res)

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2022
    Pulov and rakkarage like this.
  2. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Highly interested. Just one question, can it be scripted for animated effect in-game? eg. Can you animate the severity of worn edges?

3. Steven-1

Steven-1

Not at the moment.
    The entire look is baked into a texture in the editor, so at runtime it is regular texture.

However, the tool uses a shader to preview the worn look in the editor, one that uses a wornness-map and gradient ramps to define the final look,
    you could use this at runtime as well, and if I make some small adjustments to the shader, I could make it so the effect can be adjusted through a float property, which can be animated, or even using vertex colors, for more precise control over where the worn effect is visible.
    Does that sound like what you are looking for?

4. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Yeh, exactly! That would be good!
    Ultimately, I would like to see something like this :

ZenMicro likes this.
  5. rstorm000

rstorm000

Just posted in another thread about this. But could this shader be used to make rounded corners on edges like so

$roundCorners_curvingTypes.jpg

6. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Wouldn't that be just "sharpness" without the noise?

7. kenlem

kenlem

I'm a little more interested in using this to just bake in Ambient Occlusion for non static objects. It can do that right?

8. PrimeDerektive

PrimeDerektive

Is it safe to assume that this would not work on models that use tiling textures and overlapped UV's?

9. Steven-1

Steven-1

Well it would be sort off like that.
    The worn edges tool doesn't manipulate or create normal maps at the moment, but making the rust on the car paint appair and similar effects would be achievable.
    and without the mesh deformation ofcourse.

If you mean modifying the mesh, then no.
    If you mean by use of a nomal map, then also no, not at the moment.
    But, coincidentally, I was planning on making the Worn Edges tool also create and manipulate normal maps. And I was also planning on making it be able to make a normal map with rounded corners.
    However, I have not yet started working on that, so I have no idea at the moment when (or even if) it will be implemented in the tool.
    But I'll post it here if I have more info on that.

No, the sharpness map you see there is a grayscale map which defines where the sharp edges are. The Worn Edges tool does not modify normal maps at the moment, nor mesh geometry, so it can't bevel edges.

It can bake in Ambient Oclusion, but this will ofcourse be static, as in, it will not update the AO at runtime.

Depends, in general indeed it doesn't, but identical geometry can share UV space.
    For example, in the images, the identical parts of the ball all share the same uv space, as you can see when you look at the texture. Also the japanese arch shares uv-space for both left and right and front and back.

10. bigkahuna

bigkahuna

FANTASTIC!!! Could have used this a couple months ago, but I'm sure I'll have a need for it again in the future. GREAT STUFF!!!

11. Steven-1

Steven-1

yeah, sorry for the delay, not intentional :s

12. shaderbytes

shaderbytes

Wow this tool looks amazing. It is great that you have such control over the process. Just thinking perhaps you should create a couple of presets for novice users..? and perhaps a means to save your own presets as well so if you set up something you like you can easily apply those settings onto another object?

13. Steven-1

Steven-1

Update:
    version 1.1 now available

Most notable changes:
    - Improved Ambient Occlusion.
    - Fixed a small bug (incorrect UV-offset) causing created textures to not be perfectly seamless. (They are now)
    - Added Normalise option for the combined map. (which ensures the map utilises the entire grayscale (0-1) range)
    - Added an animatable worn shader. (Which can be used at runtime to fade in/out the wornness, or other effect created with this tool)
    - Added supersampling option, for anti-aliasing purposes.

@I am da bawss:
    I made a quick video demonstrating what an animated worn shader would looks like.
    Note that I made this rather quickly with a mesh I had lying around (without a texture), normally ofcourse the tires shouldn't get worn the same way, but that's easily done if you use an other material for the tires.

14. Steven-1

Steven-1

Not a bad idea in istelf, but I'm not sure what should be put in these presets. The settings I use are different for each prop, and the ones that are the same are usually because they're at the default value. The only settings that can be a bit difficult to set and are very reusable, are the curves and gradient ramps, but Unity4 allows both to be saved in presets already. For the other settings I generally just play around with it until I have the desired result, but in general this doesn't take me more than 10 minutes.
    Not saying I'm not willing to to alter the interface, but I'm just not sure how to improve it.
    If you could offer some more concrete ideas, be sure to let me know.

15. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Fantastic! Exactly what I am looking for ! :)
    It is now on my shopping list.

16. superpig

superpig

Drink more water! Unity Technologies

How do you make it use materials other than the first one?

Edit: tried hacking this in quickly but it seems to be non-trivial - support for this is missing.

Also is there any way to get it to use UV2s instead of UVs? I've got repeating UVs but unique UV2s on my object so it would be better to be able to use the second one to generate the texture, and then I can amend my own shader to use the UV2s when sampling the worn-edge map.

17. Steven-1

Steven-1

hm, yes, it only works on the first material. It's an oversight I'll fix as soon as possible.
    I rarely ever use multimaterials (at least not on models where I would use the worn edges tool on), and so I didn't considered that an issue.
    But I will fix this as soon as possible.

I'll also add an option for selecting UV's to use.
    For now the easiest solution I guess would be to set "Swap UVs" to true (in the import settings), and then back to false after creating the worn edges.

18. superpig

superpig

Drink more water! Unity Technologies

Cool, I look forward to the update :)

19. shaderbytes

shaderbytes

Ahh ok, These were the two items I saw you tweaking over and over in the demo video leading to my suggestion. I have not jumped to Unity 4 yet and did not know you could make presets of these. All good then I guess ;)

20. tripknotix

tripknotix

does this modify the original texture, or creates a 2nd texture and the shader only uses that 1 texture, or is it a custom shader that puts them together.

an example scenario is, i create a wall out of a tiled texture, i copy that wall 3 times to make 3 walls, and then i turn it to make a floor and a ceiling, now if i used your tool, knowing all of these walls and floors use the same texture. what happens, does your extension create an overlay texture that goes on top of each individual object.

additionally does it require a special shader.

21. Steven-1

Steven-1

It creates a new texture based on the original. (It's the original texture + wornness baked in)
    The intention is for you to use this new texture as a replacement for the old, original texture, with whatever shader you like.

But you can also use the worn or worn_dynamic shader, which is used by the tool to demonstrate what the baked result would look like, which uses the original texture and a couple of maps. This shader is based on the bumped-specular shader. (the only small advantage of using the worn shader over the baked texture at runtime is the potential increased detail of the wornness, as as result of it not beeing baked, however the worn_dynamic is more usefull at runtime as it allows the wornness to be fade in/out.)

However, reading that you use a tiling texture, I must warn you that the tool uses the object's existing uv layout, and so in general it should not have overlapping triangles, although symmetrical or otherwise identical geometry can often share uv-space without a problem.
    But I'm working on an update which allows a new uv layout (without overlapping triangles) to be created automatically, and baking to this instead.
    I apologise for not making this clear before. (I've now added this to the description in the first post)

Ah yes, that's also because I didn't prepare that video, and hadn't decided yet what I wanted to end up with. :)
    Also note that the video is already a bit outdated, as it shows version 1.0 instead of 1.1. In 1.1 I added a "normalise"-option for the combined map, which increases the re-usability of gradient ramps (and results in less tweaking required). Also, rest assured that the tool also work in 3.5, and gradient ramps can be saved as textures, to allow them to be reused. Unity4 just makes it a little more handy, by allowing both curves and gradients to be saved and edited afterwards.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  22. Steven-1

Steven-1

Update:
    version 1.2 now available

Most notable changes:
    - You can define which UV channel to use, and you can bake to a different UV channel.
    (Thereby enabling the use on objects with tiling textures or overlapping UVs).
    - Added support for multimaterial objects.

and version 1.2.1 now also available
    - Fixed small bug causing error when baking without a source texture.

Edit:

version 1.2.2 now also available
    - Fixed small bug causing error when using a mesh without uv2 in Unity4.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  23. EmeralLotus

EmeralLotus

Super Awesome Work. Really Nice.

I've got a procedurally generated mesh in-game and would like to be able to apply this sort of cool effect on the mesh.
    Is this something that could be done in-game or only in the Editor.

Cheers.

24. Steven-1

Steven-1

Hi Rocki,

It's only made to work in the editor, though I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work in-game as well.
    I might have to make some small modifications to make it work though.
    I'll look into it.

25. fallingbrickwork

fallingbrickwork

This looks really great, can't wait to take it for a spin. It could be just what I'm looking for.

- Matt.

26. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

Looking absolutely great. Few questions though:

1. How is the ambient occlusion map being calculated? In particular, are you using GPU-based approach like Faogen software does, or you're generating it the traditional way on the CPU?

2. Is your approach using a cage of any sort or prone to errors with missed rays on complex geometry, like e.g. some setups in xNormal are? Let's say I have a very complicated concave shape with lots of overhanging geometry that's difficult to project to, how would it be handled?

3. Is it possible to save the wear mask separately (not the combined diffuse texture)? Would be very useful to e.g. modify the specular or roughness map in the affected areas to get the proper look with more complicated shaders.

By the way, UV2 support is extremely appreciated! I'm using a workflow where I exploit the lightmapping system and UV2 generation on import to get the nice-looking shaded geometry without any proper UV1 texturing work, so being able to further modify my maps, adding some nice details through your plugin, would be a very nice thing.

Not sure if I will be able to overlay the output of your plugin onto the 32-bit .exr texture maps I'm currently using, but I guess I can further modify my shader so that it will use an additional 8-bit texture map and overlay it onto the result.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  27. Steven-1

Steven-1

1. Everything is calculated on the CPU.
    2. The ambient occlusion uses a simple raytracing approach. The result can be a bit noisy, but increasing the amount of rays and multisampling improves the result, with a trade-off of an increased calculation time. FYI, it's not a setup where a highpoly version is projected on a lowpoly model, for none of the maps actually. (I get the feeling you have that impression). So concave shapes or other complex geometry should not cause any real problems. The only possible issue is if you use it on a very lowpoly and smooth model, that in some places the AO isn't as smooth as desired, because it behaves as if every edge is a hard edge. But it definitely serves its purpose, which is mainly as a step in calculating the wornness.
    3. Yes, all maps can be saved separately. Also, the wornness can affect the alpha channel as well (not just RGB), for use as specular for example.

I'm not familiar with the exr format, so I can't really help you there, all I can say is that all maps are saved as png (8 bit per channel).

28. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

Thanks, that's very good to hear! Baking AO can be a pain sometimes, so it's nice that the way you're doing it avoids the issues. I'd say you can probably attract additional buyers just by saying that your product can work as a convenient AO generation solution, since many people can have real trouble getting good results with traditional workflows involving Mental Ray, xNormal, Mudbox or other widespread tools. It's a pretty hot topic for many developers, at least from my impression.

Obviously, it's not the right tool if you want to bake highpoly AO onto the lowpoly mesh, but many developers just want to add AO to their finalized lowpoly models, and your product can do that nicely.

Definitely getting it. :)

P.S.: EXR is a 32-bit format used by Unity for the lightmaps, so no need to worry about supporting it. It's only used as a traditional texture in very few exotic workflows. And, well, I can always write a shader that will overlay an 8-bit map generated by your plugin with my EXR without any need for altering either of them.

P.P.S.: Speaking of baking, how is your plugin handling overlayed UV islands in e.g. objects with mirrored texture mapping? Will it apply AO and other effects twice, as any other solution like xNormal will do, or there are measures in place to prevent that? With xNormal baking, I sometimes have to make a special version of the model with every single repeated UV island removed, which is understandable, but is quite an irritating waste of time anyway.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
    juan-jo likes this.
  29. Steven-1

Steven-1

I was not aware of that.
    I use Blender and 3DsMax for modeling, and both can create AO nicely without much trouble, so I never considered the AO on its own to be a useful feature. well apart for the advantage that it's straight in Unity.
    Maybe I'll make a stripped-down version of this tool, which can only bake AO, and put it on the Asset Store for a lot less.

juan-jo likes this.
  30. Steven-1

Steven-1

I keep track of which pixels are already written to, and don't overwrite any. This produces essentially the same result as overwriting (except it's the first polygons that determine the outcome, rather than the last), but it's a lot faster. So for example, if your mesh has 10 times the same part in it that uses the same uv-space, it will only calculate these pixels once, rather than 10 times.

31. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Question, just how fast is the whole process to generate worn edge?
    Is it possible to generate this at run time? If generating the worn edge only takes a second or two I think it would be great if you could provide method to do this at runtime.

32. Steven-1

Steven-1

That severly depends on the settings.
    with the default maps and settings, and 512x512 textures, it takes about a minute or 2 to create it all. (well, depends on your computer though)
    So no, not a couple of seconds. (unless you set everything extremely low)

Technically it should be able to work at run time as well, though doesn't at the moment, but I should definitely be able to make it work. (I'm looking into it)

33. dronman5

dronman5

Looks absolutely great! Does it require any special shaders or it is completely baked into textures, sort of related questions is how is it performing on mobiles? Thanks.

34. Steven-1

Steven-1

You can do both.
    It completely bakes it into a texture, so you don't need any special shaders. (the new baked texture is a replacement for the original texture, so there is literally no change in performance)
    But it also comes with a couple of worn-shaders, mostly for previewing purposes, which you can alo use in-game, if, for example, you want to animate the wornness.

35. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

I'm still figuring out how the plugin works, but I have a few things to ask about right now.

1. The Worn Edges interface seems to have a broken element, at least on Unity 4.3/4.3.1 I'm using. Here is a screenshot, looks like a flag icon or something stretched disproportionately and permanently stuck in a certain area of Worn Edges window. It's not visible in the initial position, but becomes visible through the lower 90% of the scrollable area.

Edit: Upon inspecting it further, that's actually two broken blocks: color ramp and opacity ramp previews.

2. The textures are being saved to PNG which is, unfortunately, a pain to use sometimes, because Photoshop won't interpret PNG alpha as a channel properly (instead reading it as transparency and erasing all data in black regions). Would be nice to have an option to save maps to e.g. TGA by default.

3. Preview shader doesn't seem to show any AO, is that by design? I was under impression it should be using a combined map pre ramp texture application, and combined map surely includes AO.

4. I'm not sure I understand the purpose of opacity ramps and the reason why almost every single non-opacity ramp goes from gray to black instead of white to black. Isn't ramp by definition something that affects opacity of some overlay, so what's the point of doing it twice with two separate ramps and having ramps that never leave more than 50% of the affected area opacity intact (resulting in faint overlay that's mostly useless and could've been easily achieved with a weaker combine curve instead)?

5. Same as with the preview shader (might be one and the same issue), AO never makes it into the actual baked combined map even though it was selected as one of the generated maps (I'm using default settings). If it helps, I'm using UV2 coords both as input and output target, - maybe something breaks down in that case?

6. Just tried using it with some UV1 meshes and encountered another issue - for some reason the bake takes just a few seconds and all the resulting maps are completely blank. Again, using completely default settings.

I can send you the objects in question if that will help.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  36. Steven-1

Steven-1

Hi bac9-flcl,

1. Just tested this and indeed, the interface is somewhat broken in Unity 4.3, they must have changed something to the GUI functionality in the new version, I'll look into, it's probably easily fixed.

2. Yes, photoshop is a pain in how it treats alpha (or better yet, how it treats color in transparent pixels).
    But, the color info is not lost when opening in photoshop (only when saving does photoshop discard the color info), if you open the png in photoshop, go to Layer > Layer Mask > From Transparency, and it will split the alpha into a layer mask (and the transparent regions retain their color value).
    Ofcourse if you save it then as png, photoshop will discard the color info for transparent pixels (there are ways to save it as png without this occurring, but I'm not certain how to at the moment), the easiest fix for this is to save it as psd, photoshop won't discard the color info then, and unity can perfectly import that.
    But I'll take at look at saving as tga, if it's doable, I'll make that an option.

3-4-5. Oh, ok, I understand your confusion, I guess it isn't clear enough, but it all works a bit different than what you seem to think:

Having an AO map be used in generation of the combined map does not make the AO be baked into the effect, but rather means the AO is used in determining what areas (and how they) will be altered using the ramp textures.
    The combined map is not a combination of effects on itself (e.g. worn edges, AO, ...), but rather the combination of different calculations (e.g. noise, sharpness, ..) that will result in one specific effect.

The ramp textures work like this: the color ramp determines how the values of the combined map translate to color (both RGB and alpha, alpha generally used for specular), and the opacity ramp determines the opacity of this effect.

If you want to bake multiple effects, you simply have to this in separate steps, for example, if you want Worn Edges and Ambient Occlusion,
    you first bake the worn edges, with a combined map that represents wornness, and using ramp textures that define how wornness translates to color and specular,
    then you bake AO, with a combined map that is presumably only an AO map, and using ramp textures that define how AO translates to color and specular.

But I make this all sound more complicated than it is really, check out the video demonstration and the instruction manual contained in the package, I hope it's all clear then, if not, do let me know.

6. That is strange, are you sure you didn't accidentally disabled the maps? Or you're simply generating maps that really should be blank (like a sharpness and AO map for a sphere)?
    If not then send me screenshot of the interface with all its settings, and the mesh in it. I'll have a look and see what's wrong.

thanks for reporting this.

37. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

Thanks for the quick answers!

1. Great to hear!
    2. Thanks, I would really appreciate an option like that.

3. Oh, I understand now. All right, I'll bake AO and other maps separately, it's actually more flexible and convenient way, to think of it.

As about seeing the ramp textures, I guess not seeing them in the bake window correctly with Unity 4.3 contributed to the confusion, - but it won't stay that way in the future versions, heh. Still, about that quote:

So, let's say I have a color ramp texture going from white to black, therefore keeping worn edge effect fully opaque near the edge and fading into full transparency further from it, which is appropriate in case of imitating e.g. exposed chrome under the paint. Next, let's say I want to add a subtle dirt effect that will never exceed 30% opacity. My initial confusion was about this: why I would need a second ramp to achieve that effect, if I can just use a different color ramp going from 30% dark gray to black?

I have just realized you meant that the color ramp affects the color of the whole produced layer, not how the color of said layer is masked out on the composite. And opacity ramp controls how that layer is masked out. Makes sense now, haha.

I have to point out, though, that saying that the color ramp determines how "combined map translates to color (both RGB and alpha)" can be a bit confusing because that implies you're talking about the final texture: a result of merging multiple layers with some way to control the transparency masking. From that description it's easy to conclude "oh, color map controls where edge wear dissappears". Especially when the following phrase "opacity ramp determines the opacity of this effect" isn't mentioning where said opacity control is occurring (easy to assume it's an additional way to remove the effect in some range from the intermediate texture, for example). I've read the manual too and the point of those two wasn't immediately obvious from it either.

So, here's an idea how to make the main illustration in the manual a bit more informative and obvious for dumbasses like me. :)

Another idea would be to use some actual color on the color map (for example, reddish rust in the narrow area over the edge, or e.g. a sharp chrome area in the middle surrounded by multiple colors similar to the material diffuse color, imitating layers of old paint of different shades peeling off) to make it immediately obvious that color map isn't necessarily grayscale and that it controls strictly the color of the whole wear layer.

6. Yeah, I'm pretty sure settings are alright as another object was baked properly and took quite some time to do so, in contrast with this object which snaps out of work after a second or so and shows empty gray and black maps in the preview material slots. I'll send you a PM with it.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  38. Paddington_Bear

Paddington_Bear

Hi there Steven,
    This is easily the best texture effect generation tools I have ever seen on the asset store. Well done sir.
    I have a question regarding the "Bakes into textures" part however: Does generated data remain in the texture file? For use in other 3D programs for instance?
    Cheers

39. Steven-1

Steven-1

I am not sure I find that image clearer, it took me a while to understand what you meant in it to be honest. :s
    But I definitely agree that a color ramp with some actual color in it would be a lot better.
    And I'll work on making the description clearer as well.
    Sorry for the misunderstandings, English is not my first language, and while I generally can converse in it without much of a problem, some things prove hard to explain.

I've seen it and found the problem, the uvs seem to lay completely outside of the 0-1 range, which is at the moment not supported. But I'm working on fixing this.

40. Steven-1

Steven-1

Thanks,
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean though, if you are talking about all the different maps (like noise, AO, sharpness,...) that are used to create the final result, those can be saved individually, but the final baked texture is just a png (not a psd with different layers if that's what you mean).
    Or are you talking about special kind of file that generate the texture at runtime? (like those substance procedural textures)
    That's not what this is, once baked, it's just a normal texture.

41. Paddington_Bear

Paddington_Bear

Sorry, I should have been more specific.
    When you generate the effects (such a the edge wearing and other irregularities) are the results baked into the texture map for use elsewhere?
    So for example I import my mesh with a simple, 2 colour diffuse map. Once the process of adjusting noise, AO and blemishes is complete will that simple diffuse retain those features outside of Unity?

42. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

Oh snap, my fault then. I was fairly sure all islands were within a tile, but my tool shows no UV numbers so it looks like I've used a wrong tile, haha.

43. Steven-1

Steven-1

Yes, it will all be baked into a png, which can ofcourse be used outside of Unity as well.

44. Paddington_Bear

Paddington_Bear

Great, cheers :)

45. Atmey

Atmey

Hi Steven, I want to ask how does it work on skinned meshes and characters?
    Robots, armor and adding detail to clothing.

46. Steven-1

Steven-1

Hi Atmey,
    It looks for a MeshFilter in the selection, so if you want to use it on a skinned mesh, you'll need to (temporarily) switch the SkinnedMeshRenderer for a MeshFilter.
    But I suppose that is kind of an unnecessary restriction, I'll change it in the next update.

47. Steven-1

Steven-1

Update:
    version 1.3 now available

Most notable changes:

• Added "Mirror Axis"-functionality, which helps creating correct maps for symmetrical objects with mirrored (shared) UVs. (more info in the instruction manual)
    • Added a separate tool for extending the edge pixels over the unused pixels of the texture.
      Does the same as the "Baking Extend"-functionality already present in the tool, but now as a separate tool where you can assign multiple meshes to take into account. (more info in the instruction manual)
    • Fixed issue with gradient ramps not showing correctly in the interface in Unity4.
      (Though this is actually a bug in Unity4 itself)
    • Fixed issue with objects with UVs outside of the 01-range, they now work correctly.
    • Fixed issue with source material's offset and tiling not being taken into account.

EDIT:
    There's a bug in this update, causing the fix for the UVs outside of the 01-range, not to work.
    A fix is on its way. (Should become available in a couple of days)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  48. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

Very useful fixes and additions, thanks a lot! :)

49. Steven-1

Steven-1

Update:
    version 1.3.1 now available

• Fixed issue with objects with UVs outside of the 01-range, they now work correctly.
      (Previous update fixed this only partially)

50. bac9-flcl

bac9-flcl

Great to hear, that will be very useful with some assets!