Search Unity

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Please. tell us more on 4.0!! I see a new RTM_Example..multi-player??
    updating Now!!!..Oh Yeah!!!

Any critical update instructions, regarding new plugin directory?? Thanks..

p-

2. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi Lacost,
    First of all i should say "Great Work Brother"!!!well i have been using your plugin for the last couple of months and every thing is perfect and with our assistance i have implemented the Chartboost aswell..
    I have 3 doubts...i think that these below given doubts made my app not working(Opening in leadeboard) Can u please help me??
    1. To check/test/post score to the leaderboard, should the app be published???
    2. why are 2 id's files i.e., ids.xml and ids 1.xml are meant for??which one should i use??Previously i have used ids.xml file
    3. can i add all the leaderboard details i.e., leaderboard name and leaderbord id one below the other(As i have 15 leadeboards) ,in the id.xml file??Just as below

<resources>
    <string name="app_id">563537583607</string>
    <string name="achievement_super_achivment">CgkIipfs2qcGEAIQAQ</string>
    <string name="achievement_a2">CgkIipfs2qcGEAIQAw</string>
    <string name="achievement_a3">CgkIipfs2qcGEAIQBA</string>
    <string name="achievement_a4">CgkIipfs2qcGEAIQBQ</string>
    <string name="achievement_a5">CgkIipfs2qcGEAIQBg</string>
    <!-- Blow are Leader board Details!-->
    <string name="leaderboard1">xxxxxxxxxxxx</string>
    <string name="leaderboard2">yyyyyyyyyyy</string>
    <string name="leaderboard3">aaaaaaaaaa</string>
    <string name="leaderboard4">wwwwwwwwww</string>
    <string name="leaderboard5">bbbbbbbbbbb</string>
    <string name="leaderboard6">ccccccccccccc</string>
    <string name="leaderboard7">qqqqqqqqqqq</string>
    <string name="leaderboard8">uuuuuuuuuuu</string>
    <string name="leaderboard9">ttttttttttttttttttttt</string>
    <string name="leaderboard10">pppppppppp</string>
    <string name="leaderboard11">wwwwwwwwww</string>
    <string name="leaderboard12">nnnnnnnnnnn</string>
    <string name="leaderboard13">kkkkkkkkkkkkk</string>
    <string name="leaderboard14">ddddddddddd</string>
    <string name="leaderboard15">ggggggggggg</string>

</resources>

3. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Not sure what you mean. When you creating the banner you got the banner instance. You can store this instanse in static variable for example, and check if it's != null.

I would suggest to send the logcat to stans.assets@gmail.com. The support team will tell you what's wrong in the log. Or you can go over the log by your self, if hash key is wrong you will see correspondent message in the log.

This is the key alias.

I guess the problem in implementation. You can see example implementation in the FB example scene.

Code (CSharp):
    1.  SPFacebook.instance.Login();
    2. SPFacebook.instance.PostWithAuthCheck("...");
    You can not post right after calling Login. The login will tell some time. Just listen for successes auth event.

There is no SMS functionality currently, but you can use shared intent to promt user to share something using e-mail. The e-mail subject and body (with image) can be predefined by your code.

Cheers!

4. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Not yet :) It's just dummy. The whole implementation of RTM is coming in 4.1 with was submitted few hours ago. Should be live soon. But you already can go through RTM documentation

Basically here is 4.0 version notes:

Well yea, as you see from version notes Assets/Plugins/Android moved to Assets/StansAssets/Plugins/Android with mean you will not override anything important on update. But you need to replace files from plugin Assets/Plugins/Android by files from Assets/StansAssets/Plugins/Android.
    of course you do not need to replace config files like AndroidManifest.xml, ids.xml, ets.

5. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hey sandeepsmartest, Thanks for support.

1. Nope, But application binary should be uploaded and configured in developer console.
    2. My bad, Simply remove one, or it will cause the conflict.
    3. Absolutely!

And as always if something not working and you can not figure out why, The support team at stans.assets@gmail.com will always help you. But to save your time always send logcat file if you reporting issue.

Cheers!

6. Whiskey Mike

Whiskey Mike

Hi - I installed the latest version for the first time just the other day, so the new path was the only path I had in my project. However, I get an error on build:

Plugins/Android Directory not found. Android plugin failed to run. Make sure you have read set up Guide
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    SAPostProcessAndroid:OnPostProcessBuild(BuildTarget, String) (at Assets/Extensions/GooglePlayCommon/Editor/SAPostProcessAndroid.cs:20)
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Looks like that script is still trying to reference the old plugin path. I have not tested the apk from this build (I am still waiting on my Android test hardware to arrive...) but thought you should know!

EDIT: Ooops! Just reread through the docs & saw the note about moving files from the sub folder to the original folder. Never mind! :)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2014
  7. sandeepsmartest

sandeepsmartest

Hi Lacost ,
    Thanks for your quick reply.Well, i have an another scenario in which i should unlock(report) 3 achievements at a time!! is there any way to unlock bunch of achievements at a time???
    Or can i use like this ??
    Code (CSharp):
    1. for(int i=0;i<4;i++)
    2. {
    3. reportAchievement("Achievement"+i);
    4. }

8. AgusB

AgusB

9. Nezard

Nezard

Hello.
    I'm in trouble with 'banner ad'.(in Android native plugin)
    Interstitial ad works very well, but banner ad does not.

Actually, banner ad was shown well when I used 'Goggle mobile ads SDK'.(maybe not a latest version)
    But I deleted 'Goggle mobile ads SDK' and I've used 'Android native plugin' since a few hours ago, in order to add in-app purchases in my game.

I'd like to know solution about this.

10. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Yep, this approach will work.

Yep, plugin always has latest SDK, updates coming every 2 weeks.

11. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Well it hard to tell why the banner not working for you but interstitials do. Can you pleased send the log cat to the stans.assets@gmail.com

12. nilton_felicio

nilton_felicio

Actions updated Android Native, 4.1 in shares playmaker am getting the following error:
    Assets/PlayMaker/Actions/PlayMakerActions/AndroidNativeActions/PlayService/AN_ShowAchivmentsUI.cs(17,52): error CS1061: Type `GooglePlayManager' does not contain a definition for `showAchivmentsUI' and no extension method `showAchivmentsUI' of type `GooglePlayManager' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Can you help me?

13. destapp

destapp

hi lacost, i've already purchased your plugin, and its awsome!
    sorry for my bad english ^^;

I've made a sample product in google play dev. and I edit the script and replace all COINS_ITEM id and COINS_BOOST id into my product
    Code (CSharp):
    1. //replace with your consumable item
    2. public const string JEWEL_200 = "jewel1";
    4. //replace with your non-consumable item
    5. public const string JEWEL_XXX = "jewel7";
    and I've paste the base64 key in the inspector and add id product and then i 've change manifest bundle into mine and i've set up apk into aplha tesing and try run with gmail account with tesing access , but when I run on device its always getting error like this, any idea why?

and what is this? is this important?
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public const string ANDROID_TEST_PURCHASED = "android.test.purchased";
    3.     public const string ANDROID_TEST_CANCELED = "android.test.canceled";
    4.     public const string ANDROID_TEST_REFUNDED = "android.test.refunded";
    5.     public const string ANDROID_TEST_ITEM_UNAVALIABLE = "android.test.item_unavailable";
    thankyou.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  14. Nezard

Nezard

I fixed it!
    the folders containing lib files, manifest file and etc were not in "\plugin\Android" though some scripts need that path.
    those folders and files were in path "\plugin\StansAssets\Android".
    I moved the folders and files to right directory, then it's worked!

15. Scaleus

Scaleus

Have you added the items to you Google Dev Console (at In-App purchases section)?

You can test with those ids. Each one reply with a different message (the first one accepts the purchase, the second one fails…). It's in Android docs: http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_testing.html

16. destapp

destapp

Attached Files:

17. Spy-Shifty

Spy-Shifty

Hi, first of all thx for this great plugin!

But I have a problem with the Google Play Service Part. Especially with the login.
    If I press the connect button in your example scene (e.g. Leaderboards) it starts the service.
    I can choose my Account,...
    But the Connection Result is always "CANCELED"

What do I wrong?

Background:
    apk uploaded to dev. console
    Play Service was setup (like in your doku)
    ids were changed in ids.xml
    changed package in AndroidManifest.xml
    testaccount
    etc...

18. Spy-Shifty

Spy-Shifty

I got it :)

I had a typing error in the Packagename in the Game Service section

19. Krunchisoft

Krunchisoft

Hi,i have experienced same problem, and it easy to fixed, just edit the script in mono behavior and change the showAchivmentsUI to showAchievementsUI. the text should turn from red to black.and that it.it took couple hours before i really understand what is code refractor in the release note haha

20. MS80

MS80

I have the same problem!
    Service starts, game title is show, then I can select my account, after this loading circle appears for about 5sec... => error "ConnectionResult: CANCELED"

Background:
    - using Samsung Galaxy S1 Andriod 2.3.3
    - using "PlayServiceExample"
    - app not published, but gameservices are published for testing (should work, correct?!)
    - added test account (under playservices test)
    - manifest, ids were changed
    - keystore file with SHA1 fingerprint was used

What's going wrong?

21. MS80

MS80

Please forget my post above...! That solved it! Now it works! Thansk a lot

22. Krunchisoft

Krunchisoft

same problem with me, in my case i just change the ids and manifest and it finally works.
    hope this could help.

23. nilton_felicio

nilton_felicio

That's perfect. thank you very much.

24. Krunchisoft

Krunchisoft

the key is really really read the "RELEASE NOTE" :D

25. JLITTLEOFFICIAL

JLITTLEOFFICIAL

Hey lacost, great job with the plugin. For a game I'm making, I managed to get everything to work except for allowing for Restore Transactions which I can do from Unibills side but as always with plugins, there are conflicts at compile and build-time.

I did read on changing jars and yeah I don't want to change it because of instability, but I need to allow unibill to compile with native.

When I uncheck everything in the eclipse project source that has to do with billing, take the jar into unity Plugins/Android folder and build, it runs fine, but the app crashes on startup. I'm not sure why. I looked into logcat and got nothing.

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) have any ideas why this might be happening. Maybe I'm unchecking the wrong thing(s) in eclipse when I build for a jar?

PS not sure if I should have emailed you this or not. If so I could do that.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2014
  26. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Sorry for slow replay guys.

I guess the problem is that you haven't released your app to Alpha state. It's google requirements for In-apps testing. How ever you can test In-app static responses.

Yep, this is new requirements. But it also will be the guaranty, that you will not override important files on plugin update.
    I will try to make it more clear with some editor scripting shortly.

Hey JLITTLEOFFICIAL.

Well, if you whant to sue AN with another billing plugin here is article from documentation just for you:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/...NYaCYTxXnn4eS4ytY/edit#heading=h.ieq1oj33c26d

And actually on Android since billing API v3 we have a little bit another mechanism to restore purchases, Basically you already got all products as soon as you downloaded android inventory, so you do not need to restore anything. The inventory downloaded with all customer purchases invormation.

Cheers!

27. JLITTLEOFFICIAL

JLITTLEOFFICIAL

Yeah I removed the billing classes/com packages. I think I had to remove the onces from bin/classes as well. I got to the point where it builds, but the game crashes at app start. So I'm not sure what the issue is as far as making sure I'm taking the right billing resources out.

As far as android inventory, you're saying once you buy a product it is stored in the android inventory for that individual? So if I bought something, deleted the app and installed it again, it would remember that I bought that item?

I had a button that said restore purchase which when clicked would look for that customers history purchase info. If you programmed it to do that automatically, thats great!

28. erkangur

erkangur

Code (CSharp):
    1.     private void OnPlayerDataLoaded(string data) {
    3.         Debug.Log("O DATA " + data);
    4.         Debug.Log("OnPlayerDataLoaded");
    5.         if(data.Equals(string.Empty)) {
    6.             Debug.Log("GooglePlayManager OnPlayerLoaded, no data avaiable");
    7.             return;
    8.         }
    10.         string[] storeData;
    11.         storeData = data.Split(AndroidNative.DATA_SPLITTER [0]);
    12. //the 4th and 5th data may be null so I wrote a workaround
    13.         _player = new GooglePlayerTemplate(storeData[0], storeData[1], storeData[2], storeData[3], (storeData.Length > 4) ? storeData[4] : "0", (storeData.Length > 5) ? storeData[5] : "0");
    14.         AddPlayer(_player);
    15.     }
    I don't know what this 4th and 5th data holds when it is full but sometimes it may be empty (just after login). Do you have any idea?

29. erkangur

erkangur

And while everything works, Android share intent gives the error:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. AndroidJavaException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no method with name='StartShareIntent' signature='(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V' in class Lcom/androidnative/AndroidNativeBridge;
    Here is the code calling the function:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. #if UNITY_ANDROID
    2.         AndroidSocialGate.StartShareIntent("This is the title", "And this is the message!");
    3. #endif
    What could cause this?

30. goges80123

goges80123

i testing your facebook "post screenshot" it show posting complete, but how come its nothing show up on facebook?

and why there is no pop up for login when i build and run on Phone?
    is it i need to add some android.permission?

LogCat show this when i click connect on phone

07-21 15:05:38.168: I/Unity(27882): AndroidNative login
    07-21 15:05:38.168: I/Unity(27882):
    07-21 15:05:38.168: I/Unity(27882): (Filename: ./artifacts/AndroidManagedGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): AndroidJavaException: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.facebook.unity.FB
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CheckException () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CallStaticObjectMethod (IntPtr clazz, IntPtr methodID, UnityEngine.jvalue[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject._CallStatic[AndroidJavaObject] (System.String methodName, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.CallStatic[AndroidJavaObject] (System.String methodName, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaObject.FindClass (System.String name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass._AndroidJavaClass (System.String className) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at UnityEngine.AndroidJavaClass..ctor (System.String className) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at Facebook.AndroidFacebook.get_FB () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    07-21 15:05:38.178: I/Unity(27882): at Facebook.AndroidF

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
  31. Stans-Assets

Stans-Assets

AndroidNative v 4.1 just released.

New Features:
    RTM multiplayer added

Play Service new features:
    • GooglePlayConnection.instance.connect (accountName);
    • GooglePlayManager.instance.LoadTocken();
    • GooglePlayManager.instance.LoadTocken(accountName, scopes);
    • GooglePlayManager.instance.InvalidateToken(token);
    • GooglePlayManager.instance.RetriveDeviceGoogleAccounts();
    • GooglePlayManager.instance.resetAchievement(achievementId);
    • GooglePlayManager.instance.resetLeaderBoard(leaderboardId);

Refactor:
    • showAchivmentsUI - > showAchievementsUI

New PlayMaker actions

32. ermak86

ermak86

Hello,

Can I use this plugin with Unity Web Player or is only for Android devices?
    Please, can anyone give me some advices how can be login inside Google+ from Unity Web Player?

Thanks!

33. Spy-Shifty

Spy-Shifty

Short Question:
    If I use the methode "GooglePlayRTM.instance.showWaitingRoomIntent()" (same for other Intents).
    Is there a possibility to get any Results or Events from this Intent?

I need to recognize if the player closes this Intent, so that I can load something on the scene.

Thanks!

EDIT:
    And again I solved it by myself...

There is an event for it:
    GooglePlayRTM.ON_WATING_ROOM_INTENT_CLOSED

I didn't see it....

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  34. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Can you sen me crash log.

Yep.
    That is how Android billing api v3 works. I always try to implement API in the same way it offered initially.

That is old constructor current is looks like this. So I pretty sure issue should gone:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. public GooglePlayerTemplate(string pId, string pName, string iconUrl, string imageUrl, string pHasIconImage, string pHasHiResImage)

Thanks for report. will check this

Looks like you haven't complete set up guide. Please follow instructions here.

Only on real Android device.

Yep, you absolutely right! I am checking forum every tow days or so. If you need urgent help, I wold suggest to send message to the stans.assets@gmail.com. We targeting to answer in 24 hours. But normally it takes less.

Cheers!

35. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Just checked, and
    Code (CSharp):
    1. AndroidSocialGate.StartShareIntent("This is the title", "And this is the message!");
    Works like it should. At leas in the latest version I have.

36. Dreamonaut

Dreamonaut

Hello ! I'm trying to implement Play Service to my game. I can sign in, submit score, but i still have 2 issues.

1 - When i access LeaderboardUI an go back to my game, i can see my screen flicker (my screen turn black for like 0.1s). I tried several other mini games on the market and i wasn't able to reproduce this glitch, so i'm wondering if i made something wrong.

2 - I just can't acces showAchievementUI, nothing happen .
    First i LoadAchievements() and in OnAchievementsLoaded i put ShowAchievementsUI() but nothing happen. an AndroidNative.showMessage displays how many achievements is there so i'm pretty sure Loadachievements and the listener work.

Thank you in advance !

37. CallToAction

CallToAction

I'm seeing the following error when trying to submit a leader board score using GooglePlayManager.instance.submitScore(leaderboardName, score);

AndroidJavaException: android.content.res.Resources$NotFoundE
    xception: String resource ID #0x0
    at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CheckException () [0x00000] i
    n <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.AndroidJNISafe.CallVoidMethod

My leaderboards and achievements successfully load at start and I can see them in the interface as well. I've also created all the achievements and leaderboards on the google developer console and added them to ids.xml

38. Nezard

Nezard

Hello.
    I'm trying to get products information(id, price and etc) on your example script 'GameBillingManagerExample'.
    However.. I cannot make any result as I'm not a programmer.. understand me :)

Could you give me an example about getting detail information of products?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
  39. erkangur

erkangur

With new androidnative.jar it works, thanks.

40. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Thanks for repot, will check this? What unity version do you have?

showAchievementUI is simple intent call, so it should work 100% Is it work on example scene?

Make sure that you have "leaderboardName" in ids.xml, just make sure that strings are much, because error tesl that you do not have "leaderboardName" string in your ids.xml,

Sorry I am not sure I understood what you mean. there is example of how to do this in GameBillingManagerExample. What kind of example do you want to get?

Dreamonaut likes this.
  41. Nezard

Nezard

Sorry. I was not clear.
    I wanted to ask you an example using a method named 'GetProductDetails'.
    But! I solved it while I was arranging my code to show you.
    Anyway Thank you!

42. Dreamonaut

Dreamonaut

My unity version is : 4.5.1f3

OK it works ! i think i was messing something with the CallActivityFunction name of the showachievementsUI. Thanks !

EDIT : I'm wondering how do we know when an incremental achievement is unlocked ? ? Thanks !

43. Spy-Shifty

Spy-Shifty

Ok last try ^ ^ (The last time I got myself solved it: P)

Where can I get status information about the following intents:
    GooglePlayManager.showAchivmentsUI ()
    GooglePlayManager.showLeaderBoardsUI ()
    GooglePlayRTM.OpenInvitationInBoxUI ()

I need events whether these intents were opened or closed, or other information such as the current state ...

Thanks in advance

44. MS80

MS80

I share this experience, too! using Unity 4.5.1.f3

And I have another issue (with example scene "PlayServiceExample"):

- when I press "submit score" the leaderboard shows up but no score is submitted
    => message "showing LeaderboardUI for CgkI3vv-9ZIaEAIQBg" appears
    ...resulting in a completly empty leaderboard :(

45. MS80

MS80

found the problem: wrong method was called by button, replaced "showLeaderboard" with "submitScore" and it works! ;)
    (script component on "Button_submitScore" SASend Message On Click => Method Name)

46. kilik128

kilik128

47. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.

You can find you this by loading achievements info with will be represented as list of GPAcheivmentsTemplae

There is no such events. In most cases you do not need it. But I Will treat as as feature request and will add in future releases.

This one can produce event depend of what user has selected there

Thanks for report, I will fix this.

Plugin contains latest SDK version, no worries.

Cheers!

48. Spy-Shifty

Spy-Shifty

Ok thx.
    This would be important for me :)

49. djoshi

djoshi

Hi,

I am a beginner, just completed my first game. I have conflicts between Android Native Plugin & ChartBoost plugin. I have followed instruction given in documents by Stan. But still it is conflicting I don't know what is wrong? I have contacted ChartBoost team but meanwhile I want ask here that anyone who has successfully configure these? Please share..

50. cuberob

cuberob

Hi,

I've got a question (or bug?), I'm trying to load a cloud state at startup (so the game is always in sync). But if there is no cloud data available (in slot 0 for example) and I try to load with "GoogleCloudManager.instance.loadState (GoogleCloudSlot.SLOT_0);" my game always crashes, even if I don't do anything inside the listener(s) (OnStateUpdated etc.). Any idea how I could fix this? If I could just check whether save == null somehow that should fix my problem.
    Thx!