Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. Danibi

Danibi

Hi lacost,

is there a way to integrate even chartboost?

Thanks.

2. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Yes that is absolutely possible.
    Plugins comes with full open source code + Eclipse project. With means you can integrate it with anything you want.

How ever if you want to integrate two android plugins I can only explain basic idea how it should be done.

I will not provide support for integration process with another third party plugins.

Talking about chart boost. One of the customer already integrate it successfully. After modification of AndroindNativeBridge.java and manifest, he was able to run both plugins.

3. BitDemon-Games

BitDemon-Games

When I build my project it fails and I get this error in the console:

Code (csharp):
    1. Eror building Player: Win32Exception: ApplicationName='C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin\javac.exe', CommandLine='-bootclasspath "C:/adt-bundle-windows-x86-20131030/sdk/platforms/android-19\android.jar" -d "C:\[PROJECT-PATH]\Temp\StagingArea\bin\classes" -source 1.6 -target 1.6 -encoding ascii "[PACKAGE]\Manifest.java" "[PACKAGE]\R.java" "com\facebook\android\Manifest.java" "com\facebook\android\R.java"', CurrentDirectory='[PROJECT-PATH]\Temp\StagingArea\gen'
    EDIT: I done this https://github.com/playgameservices/play-games-plugin-for-unity/issues/3 which got rid of the error but it gave me another error, I found the new error was caused by the facebook plugin so i deleted everything to do with facebook and it works.. but now I cant use the facebook plugin.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
  4. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Such error also may appear if you have x64 JDK version. You should use 32-bit version.

Can you please post this error?

5. BitDemon-Games

BitDemon-Games

Code (csharp):
    1. Win32Exception: ApplicationName='cmd', CommandLine='/Cecho "xxx" | openssl base64', CurrentDirectory=''
    2. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    3. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    4. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start ()
    5. (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
    6. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.FacebookAndroidUtil.DoesCommandExist (System.String command) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/android/FacebookAndroidUtil.cs:134)
    7. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.FacebookAndroidUtil.get_DebugKeyHash () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/android/FacebookAndroidUtil.cs:41)
    8. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.FacebookAndroidUtil.IsSetupProperly () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/android/FacebookAndroidUtil.cs:22)
    9. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.XCodePostProcess.OnPostProcessBuild (BuildTarget target, System.String path) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/FacebookPostprocess.cs:50)
    10. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()
    The app still builds with this error though.

6. Thornton

Thornton

Hello,

I bought your plugin last week and it is great. I do have one problem with android apps crashing after I leave the game by the Home button or by the Back button. I noticed that TheValar also asked about this a while back. Were you able to find out what might have been the problem?

Thanks,

So far I have managed to get some basically google play game services functionality going but I've run into an issue. Whenever I come back into the game after pressing the home button the game crashes. Any clue why this might be ocurring? - TheValar

I already go similar bug report, problem will be solved till friday, Thanks a lot for reporting. ​-Lacost

7. NelsonPRSousa

NelsonPRSousa

With this are we able to put AdMob on our game?

I don't know the difference between Google Mobile Ads and AdMob.

Thanks.

8. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.
    Code (csharp):
    2. Win32Exception: ApplicationName='cmd', CommandLine='/Cecho "xxx" | openssl base64', CurrentDirectory=''
    4. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    6. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    8. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start ()
    10. (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.Diagnostics.Process:Start ()
    12. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.FacebookAndroidUtil.DoesCommandExist (System.String command) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/android/FacebookAndroidUtil.cs:134)
    14. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.FacebookAndroidUtil.get_DebugKeyHash () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/android/FacebookAndroidUtil.cs:41)
    16. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.FacebookAndroidUtil.IsSetupProperly () (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/android/FacebookAndroidUtil.cs:22)
    18. UnityEditor.FacebookEditor.XCodePostProcess.OnPostProcessBuild (BuildTarget target, System.String path) (at Assets/Facebook/Editor/FacebookPostprocess.cs:50)
    20. UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()
    This error not connected with the plugin, its more about your pc environment. But I thinks this might help:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21806745/facebook-sdk-edit-settings-errors-in-unity-for-android

Hello. Thornton
    Similar problem was solved, If you ware using last plugin version and steel have this issue, Please e-mail error log to the support team, Appreciated!

It's absolutely the same, I will fix this in documentation.
    Thanks for the report.

9. mgear

mgear

10. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Thanks for your interest. You can go over all avaliable function from API Refrence chapter

And plugins contains function function for setting up test device id:
    Code (csharp):
    1. public static void AddTestDevice(string deviceId)

11. mgear

mgear

thanks!

12. NelsonPRSousa

NelsonPRSousa

No chartboost? That's the only thing missing... I think!

13. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Steel considering include the chartboost in the plugin. But There is a lot if thinks to think of before I will do this step.

Currently Chartboost can be connected wit the plugin, like any other third-party android plugin.
    Here is basic description how to merge two plugins:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1px0BVXcZqgrW99OQV4bM7q1rD5NYaCYTxXnn4eS4ytY/edit#

One of the customer already integrate it successfully. After modification of AndroindNativeBridge.java and manifest, he was able to run both plugins.
    I can put it on box for you:
    AndroidManifest.xml and AndroidNativeBridge.java

Last edited: Mar 29, 2014
  14. NelsonPRSousa

NelsonPRSousa

Nice, we'll try in a couple of days. Thanks.

15. RC15

RC15

Hi Stanislav,

is there a way to get top scores for leaderboards ?!

Thks

16. TheValar

TheValar

Just finished the initial release of my new game Dwarf In The Woods. This plugin made it fairly straightforward to implement Leaderboards, ads, and some simple Facebook/Twitter integration. Also I have a basic framework for achievements laid out even though they are not yet implemented.

Using this plugin I was able to add in these important features over a weekend.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MatthewHoltzem.DwarfInTheWoods

17. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

My congratulation TheValar, keep up good work!

Hello. Only for current player. Will add more feature in next releases.

18. Ciprian

Ciprian

Hello again..

I have been working with both android native and Ios native this week.. I said this again on the other thread, but you really need to unify the plugins.. it's a lot of mess that we need to take care if integrating both of them.. just have one interface that is used to manage both ios and android.. you can do the magic behind the scene..

Also, I noticed that on the android version not all the info received from google is sent for product details
    03-06 22:51:02.683 12560-12626/? D/BillingHelper﹕ Got sku details: SkuDetails:{"title":"Test","price":"54,67","type":"inapp","description":"biggest","price_amount_micros":9990000,"price_currency_code":"GBP","productId":"pack_3"}

Would it be possible to send also price_currency_code, price_amount_micros, type in the GoogleProductTemplate?

Thanks

19. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello Ciprian

I am thinking about, and that is the way I moving. But In-apps and Gamecenter / PlayService, acting pretty much the same, but there is very strong differences. So I am thinking how to combine those in the best way.

Feature feature accepted :)

20. Ciprian

Ciprian

Well, I created a INativeService and INativeMarketService interface that work the same for both os.. they do have a more compact interface and do not support all the features, but for all the features you could have something like an INativeIOSService and INativeIOSMarketService.. this works for me and I created the abstraction for my app..

Now, getting back to the GooglePurchaseTemplate, I just noticed it's missing a crucial element:
    http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_reference.html#getBuyIntent

purchaseToken A token that uniquely identifies a purchase for a given item and user pair.

I cannot make the server validation for the purchase if I don't have this token and I am pretty much stucked.. Is there a simple way to add this as a patch to the java class?

Cheers

21. TheValar

TheValar

Is there currently a way to get event callbacks for admob like BannerLoaded or BannerLoadFailed?

22. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

I will implement this i n future update. thanks for pointing that.

Sure just extract eclipse project with full open source code. You will found it at:
    Assets/Extensions/GooglePlayCommon/Eclipse/AndroidNativeEclipseProject.rar

Sure, you can subscribe on ON_BANNER_AD_LOADED and ON_BANNER_AD_FAILED_LOADING events. More information can be found here.

23. deiong

deiong

not sure if I am missing something, how do you setup the ads for android with this package? is there documentation on how to use this particular package for ads??

24. jocyf

jocyf

25. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

26. deiong

deiong

the latest update on this plugin and the google mobile ads sdk both do not show ands any longer...

27. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

Hi We just purchased this plugin but we are facing a problem. We have integrated google play services in our game and have followed the whole process, Everything seems to be working fine. But the problem is that we cannot submit score on our leaderboard, When we pess "submit button" nothing happens,... we also tried this.. we signed out of play services and then without signing in we pressed the "submit score " again.. this time we were asked to log in(which was expected). but after we logged in then again there was no score on the leaderboard and the number of players it showed were zero. Please help us.. thankyou

28. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

29. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

hi. After trying this, things have gone worse. Now when we press the leaderboard button, nothing happens.. atleast earlier we could see the "UI of play services".. now it seems as if the buttons have gone inactive.. nothing happens no matter how many times we pressed them. And same with the "score button"

30. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

also when i am using this new version.xml ... the app crashed when i press the facebook login button in my game.. i have integrated facebook very well in the game thanks to your superb instructions.. but please help me with this play services leader board issue.. the old version.xml works fine for facebook ..it shows leaderboards UI but doesnt submit score on the leaderboard... and with this new version.xml... the play services leaderboard and submit scores dont work or show anything and the app crashes when i press facebook login ... HELP .. thanks

31. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Sorry to hear that you have so much problems to make things work. Could you please:

1) Remove and reimport whole plugin (do not forget ro replace version.xml)
    2) Send your logcat log to stans.assets@gmail.com

I double checked plugin version with correct version.xml, and it works like it should I will be glad to solve your issue but I do need to see log file. Thanks for your support!

32. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

Hi .. sorry I am new to unity ... and i dont know about log file, what it is and how i can see and send it to you ... :(

33. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Simply connect your device to your pc or mac (do not forget to enable USB debugging on your device) , and run any Android Log Tool, the simply send me this file.

34. NelsonPRSousa

NelsonPRSousa

Hello lacost,

I've read the Admob documentation, but I am still with some questions. I am building for Android.

These steps are the steps that I'll do. Can you please tell me if only with these steps I can put Admob on my Android game?

- Import the plugin;
    - Edit my package name in AndroidManifest.xml at Plugins/Android;
    -In the Main scene, the first one, I'll create a new GameObject called AdmobGO.
    - In the admobConfig.cs, at Awake() function, I'll call Init(null, string my_android_unit_id) //null because I'll not build for iOS. Is this correct?
    - Right after the Init function, I'll call SetBannersUnitID(string ad_unit_id);
    - At my Start() function, I'll just call StartInterstitialAd(), so the ad will just appear on screen (regardless the scene).

Extra questions:

- On admob site, I put that my ad should refresh every 30seconds. Do I still need to refresh the ads on the code?
    - How can I control the size of the ads and the position of the ads on the screen?
    - Please tell me if these only steps I can run admob on my android game.

Thank you for your answer. ;)

35. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello.

Initialization.
    Just make sure you doing initialization only once. According yo your description you doing it in Awake function, with will be called every time the scene is loaded.

Yes that is okay.

If you unit_id with you have provided in your Init call is fits for interstitials only, that yes, you need set one more to control banners.

Yep, Interstitial Ad will appear as soon as it loaded it you using StartInterstitialAd function.

You will not see this in debug mode. I will work only in production.

In your example you are using Interstitial. With is full screen ad. you can not control it's size or position. If you using banners, when you creating banner using CreateBannerAd function. you providing as parameters banner size and banner x/y pos or anchor

Basically yes. But banners has rich api (methods, flags, events) witch allow you create banners behavior to fit your game perfectly.

36. NelsonPRSousa

NelsonPRSousa

Hello again lacost.

Today, with your help in the last reply, I tried to do a simple scene (just with a cube) and implement Admob. unfortunately, I failed.

I also created a prefab named Admob, attached with AdmobPrefab.cs.

Here's my hierarquie:
    - Simple Cube
    - Main Camera, attached with AdmobConfig.cs.

Here's AdmobConfig.cs and here's AdmobPrefab.cs.

All the code are very simple and very easy to understand. Can you help me?

Thank you a lot!

EDIT: I also tested your Example on my phone and doesn't work... When I click on the buttons that you create, nothing appear.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  37. LifesCatalyst

LifesCatalyst

Greetings! Thank you for the plugin, it seems to be just what I have been looking for.

If you have time, I just have a few questions:
    1) Is there a video tutorial for the GooglePlay Leaderboard function? The one on Billing/IAP is great! In the PlayServiceExample, I get stuck at "Player disconnected"; and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

2) This may be simple, but I am unfortunately pretty stupid. How do I pull out the price of an IAP so I can display on the button or text? Is it something like... AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.findPrice( ____)?

Thank you for your time!

38. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

NelsonPRSousa, it look like problem not in your code, especially if example scene not working, can you please send me your LogCat Log? Will see what is going wrong there.

Thanks. I will do Play Service tutorial video shortly. If you getting Player disconnected it means you missed some configuration step. Please send me the log and will tell more :)

After you have retrieved product details from Google you may use:
    Code (csharp):
    1.     GoogleProductTemplate tpl = AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.instance.inventory.GetProductDetails("MY_PRODUCT_SKU");
    2.                 Debug.Log(tpl.price);
    3.                 Debug.Log(tpl.priceAmountMicros);
    4.                 Debug.Log(tpl.priceCurrencyCode);

39. ahaykal

ahaykal

Hello thank you for this awesome plugin.

I have a question about push notifications. I was able to get the token and UDID and send it as a POST form.
    Would you be able to help me to handle the message sent? At least just be able to receive the message?

Thank you

40. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. sure, I've PMed my Skype id to you.

41. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

Hi Lacost. I did as you said, reimported the whole plugin and replaced the version.xml file with the one you said . Now I am able to see the leaderboards. But I see zero players and the score also doesnt get shared. But if I am not logged in and press the "submit score" button, it asks for google login.. which shows that the submit score button is working fine. But I have a question for you.. My game is live through google play services section of my developer console, but it has not been updated on the google playstore yet. Is this the reason why the scores dont get submitted and I always see 0 players in my cricles and public. Please let me know.. my game is all ready to be updated.. Thanks to your amazing plugin I was able to integrate facebook and Admob. Only this play services step is holding me back, Thanks a lot in advance :)

42. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. It sound very odd.
    Please send me the log cat log, I will try to figure it you what is going wrong for you.
    Cheers!

43. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

Hey Lacost. I have mailed you my LogCat file. You must have recieved the mail from my gmail account karansingh241189@gmail.com
    Thanks a lot. I am just keeping my fingers crossed that you find out the solution soon, so that I can update my game. Thanks a lot in advance :)

44. QI

QI

Hi,
    When I call the GoogleMobileAd.Init and GoogleMobileAd.CreateAdBanner
    is nothing happened, and ad is not show.
    Seems like is not working,did I do something wrong?

45. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Thanks for report, there is a problem with latest submission. Please replace versions.xml file with this one.
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83133800/version.xml

If file download not started automatically, go to your browser menu File->Save Page As..

Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  46. tobicreaper

tobicreaper

To everyone who is reading this..If you are planning to buy a plugin that would support facebook,twitter,google play integration and so many more stuff then let me tell you THIS PLUGIN IS THE BEST OUT THERE. Trust me. I have used many plugins.. even some made by Prime31. But the support that this guy provides is JUST AMAZING. This is the best plugin so far. Also it is damn cheap. If I would have decided to integrate facebook, twitter , googleplay and inApp billing and admob using prime31 plugins then that would have cost me 65+70+50+50+70= 305$ .. and the customer support they provide is not even 10% as compared to This plugin.So you will not just save exactly 90% of the money but will also get exactly 90% better customer support. BEST DEAL I HAVE EVER HAD. Stop thinking guys buy it. I am a happy customer :)

47. DanjelRicci

DanjelRicci

Hello Lacost, I'm using your plugin with good succes, but despite notifications are still in beta, I can't find any API Reference about them in the documentation. I just found the ShowToastNotification function, is that the only currently available?

48. stanislav-osipov

stanislav-osipov

Hello. Working on it currently. it should be part of next update.
    Cheers!

49. tobia88

tobia88

Hi Lacost, i'm so glad to buy ur plugins, u make the implementation become so convenience and save alot of my times, thanks!

But i've met few issues when i'm trying to use Post on Facebook:

1. Spawned warning - Finished loading Facebook dll, but could not find version info
    2. Cant log in while the Player Setting-> Publishing Settings->Key->Alias is assigned

Wish to have your solution asap, Thank you so much :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  50. por-chin

por-chin

Hi Lacost, Thanks for your great plugin. I just wanna use only Toast Notification and Cloud Messaging in my game here and I'm stuck with some problems.So I wanna ask you some questions.

1. To say that I'm not familiar with Eclipse project, as you describe in your document about using Android Native Plugin with other plugins, I must Extend AndroidNativeBridge from other plugins Activity class. How can I know which Activity I must use for this since I use lots of plugins (Facebook sdk, Prime31 InAppBilling, AdColony, MoPub Ads) and every times I add all activities from every plugins to AndroidManifest.xml? I have copied all activities in my AndroidManifest.xml here. Furthermore, can I cut any activity here in my manifest?

Code (csharp):
    1. <activity android:name="com.android.AndroidNativeBridge" android:label="@string/app_name" android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:screenOrientation="landscape">
    2.             <intent-filter>
    3.                 <action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN" />
    4.                 <category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER" />
    5.             </intent-filter>
    6.             <!-- Twitter -->
    7.             <intent-filter>
    8.                 <action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW" />
    9.                 <category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT" />
    10.                 <category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE" />
    11.                 <data android:scheme="oauth" android:host="androidnative" />
    12.             </intent-filter>
    13.             <!-- Admob Plugin value="true" -->
    14.             <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
    15.         </activity>
    17.         <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerNativeActivity"
    18.             android:launchMode="singleTask"
    19.             android:label="@string/app_name"
    20.             android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    21.             <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />
    22.         </activity>
    24.         <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerProxyActivity"
    25.             android:label="@string/app_name"
    26.             android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    27.         </activity>
    29.         <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.UnityPlayerActivity"
    30.             android:label="@string/app_name"
    31.             android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    32.         </activity>
    34.         <activity android:name="com.unity3d.player.VideoPlayer"
    35.             android:label="@string/app_name"
    36.             android:screenOrientation="behind"
    37.             android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    38.         </activity>
    40.         <activity android:name="com.prime31.GoogleIABProxyActivity"
    41.                   android:configChanges="orientation">
    42.         </activity>
    44.         <activity android:name="com.facebook.unity.FBUnityPlayerActivity"
    45.                   android:launchMode="singleTask" android:label="@string/app_name"
    46.                   android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mnc|mcc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|uiMode|touchscreen">
    47.             <meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="false" />
    48.         </activity>
    50.         <activity android:name="com.facebook.LoginActivity"
    51.                   android:screenOrientation="portrait"
    52.                   android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation">
    53.         </activity>
    54.         <meta-data android:name="com.facebook.sdk.ApplicationId" android:value="\ 364808320328554" />
    56.         <activity android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyOverlay"
    57.                   android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize"
    58.                   android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    60.         <activity android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyFullscreen"
    61.                   android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize"
    62.                   android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    64.         <activity android:name="com.jirbo.adcolony.AdColonyBrowser"
    65.                   android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|screenSize"
    66.                   android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Black.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" />
    68.         <activity android:name="com.mopub.mobileads.MoPubActivity" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation"/>
    69.         <activity android:name="com.mopub.mobileads.MraidActivity" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation"/>
    70.         <activity android:name="com.mopub.mobileads.MraidBrowser" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation"/>
    71.         <activity android:name="com.millennialmedia.android.MMActivity" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation"/>
    72.         <activity android:name="com.millennialmedia.android.VideoPlayer" android:theme="@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar.Fullscreen" android:configChanges="keyboardHidden|orientation|keyboard"/>
    73.         <activity android:name="com.google.ads.AdActivity" android:configChanges="keyboard|keyboardHidden|orientation|screenLayout|uiMode|screenSize|smallestScreenSize"/>
    2. Can I have a full how-to document (all Setting and Implementation) about Google Cloud Messaging? Do the document about Cloud Messaging in your Google Doc provide me all instructions I have to do? It seems like it has only some steps about Setting Google Cloud Messaging for me.

Thanks in advance and Sorry for my bad English :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014