Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Didn't receive any device

Discussion in 'BlackBerry' started by eskimojoe, Sep 11, 2013.

1. eskimojoe

eskimojoe

I signed-up 3 weeks ago and did not receive any device.
    This account has multiple licenses for Android Pro and iOS Pro.

Who should I contact? :confused:

2. dberroa

dberroa

I was in the same boat until I realized from reading another thread that you need to upload a unity game .bar file that is signed and everything to Blackberry and leave it in Draft form.

The Blackberry system will see the upload, detect it was made with Unity, and then contact you.

After uploading the .bar I got my email around a week and a half later. The device was shipped to me yesterday.

3. icreate

icreate

Do we need to upload a game that is finished, or a game in progress is good enough? Our game will require at least another month of development but we would like to get the device to test on it sooner than later.

4. dberroa

dberroa

Anything. I literally made a game and called it test game and then uploaded a unity game which contained a scene with a cube in it and got the device. It came two days ago. It was fast, one day shipping lol.

Obviously after uploading DO NOT SUBMIT THE GAME FOR REVIEW!!!!!!!! Leave it in draft status and wait till the automated system detects that it is a unity bar.

5. Grespon

Grespon

After you submit a draft file, you'll receive an email at the email account you have registered Unity, not necessarily the email you have registered at blackberry Vendor.

6. WaterlooErik

WaterlooErik

Just to chime in, if you did submit a draft app and used the use_gamepad permission, or you used the gamepad keyword in the product you made, but do not receive an email regarding the gamepad hardware, best approach is to email BlackBerryDeveloperProgram@blackberry.com, and feel free to CC me on there as well. Please include the App ID of the product.

Qualifying submissions are rounded up once a week (currently Thursdays) and gamepad emails are sent out Friday/Monday. If it's been over a week, it's best to reach out to the email above.