Search Unity

I need help making a Horror Game.

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by FluffyFuzzJerom3, Aug 10, 2013.

1. FluffyFuzzJerom3

FluffyFuzzJerom3

Now i know you may be asking ''Just watch a tutorial on YouTube'' But my computer is really weird it doesn't load YouTube and says it took to long to load. Anyways since i can't watch videos on YouTube i have no other way of learning tutorials and i don't have time to read paragraph after paragraph of knowing how to do it. This is the reason why i want someone who has Skype ,who is a nice person, and who has at least made 1 full game whichever genre( Helpful if it was a Horror Game).

Now, You may thing i am too young to be a Game Developer, But i am a Freshmen in High School and my goal is to start to get to use unity and get to know what it does and how it performs before I'm 18(4 years from now.) and start wanting to join a Team or a studio that is what i want my dream job to be, a Game Developer. If you are at all interested in helping me with the basics of a Horror Game please feel free to add my Skype steven.saw48, So basically i want a tutor who can help me make a really short game(maybe 10 minutes or 15 minutes) I am free from school on, Friday, Saturday, and Half of Sunday i want to spend all of my free time creating a game for the next 3-5 months, If your asking for money I'm sorry but i do not have money. Thank you for reading this :D

2. Mirace

Mirace

Hello FluffyFuzzJerom3 and welcome aboard!

First i would like to know your programming experience, are you familiar with classes , arrays, strings, int/float , booleans and other basic stuff ?

Im not offering help via skype or instans messengers because my time is very limited :) But i would give you way to go.

3. dirtydan

dirtydan

im a junior in high school now, i don't know a whole lot, but i know some stuff about unity and game design. i'd be happy to help in any way i can, my specialty in specific is level design