S-Inventory (C# & JS)v1.02(+Equipment, Vendor & Skill Bar system)
This is an inventory system that anyone can setup in few minutes. This system is easy to edit from the inspector without having to modify scripts. Itís suitable for RPG games. This inventory system also includes an equipment system, merchant system and a vendor system. It is also available in C# and JS.
Check out my blog for more news about this project: http://soumidelrio.wordpress.com/portfolio/s-inventory/
Web Player Link
- Dynamic inventory system (Edit everything from the inspector without touching the scripts).
- The best solution for RPG games!
- Fully commented scripts.
- Comes with a 20 pages document full of instructions to help you setup the inventory system.
- Editing the inventory manager from external scripts (call various functions in your own scripts).
- Two different item pickup methods (Mouse and keyboard).
- Two different item drop methods (Re-spawn and destroy).
- Creating items easily (simply by adding a script to an object).
- Two different types of items: Bag items and Currencies.
- Advanced Inventory GUI (Shows a description of the item on mouse hover, drag and drop items easily, using, dropping items, moving the GUI around the screen, customizing the size of the inventory and the size of the items, change textures easily, sounds, etc...).
- Load and save items (Currencies and bag items).
- Item Groups (The solution to create a treasure object for an RPG game: a group of items easy to create).
- Vendor system: Create vendors by dragging a script into the vendor object.
- Buy and sell your items for vendors: The ability to buy items and paying for them, sell them and receive payment and the ability to take back what you just sold.
- Equipment system: Easily create your custom equipment slots (3 different ways to equip an item).
- *NEW* Skill Bar system: Manage a dynamic skill bar (Slot names, slot sizes, number, GUI style, etc...) and link it to your scripts easily.
And much more!
- Added a sound when the player tries to add an item while the inventory is full.
- Added a label that appears to inform the player when an item is added, removed, equipped or when the inventory is full.
- Fixed the inventory size bug.
- Added a skill bar system to the package.
- Dynamic skill bar that you can edit the number of slots in it, their size, texture, GUI style and many more options.
- Link the skill bar easily to your scripts using some special functions.
- Added health potion item.
- Converted all the scripts to C#.
- The package now includes C# and JS scripts at the same price.
Do you have suggestions for future updates? Feel free to tell me!