Unity Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Posts

Junior C# programmer looking for freelance work

Hello there. My name is Vukasin Vucenovic , i'm 18 years old and i come from Serbia. I've started programming seriously when i was 13 years old making some small console applications for my own use. 3 years ago i've started using Unity3d and coding in C#/JavaScript.

A year ago i've found a company called Wolt Studios with couple of friends , and we're activly working on 3 different projects. Currently the hottest project we work on is an indie game called "The Great Chase" , inspired by Icy Tower. The demo for the game will be available for download soon.

I am taking only paid freelance work , since i'm working full time for my game development studio , and all the money i earn from freelance programming will go towards game studio. I charge per hour and the price is negotable.

I have a solid experience in Unity3d and C# . I can code pretty much any game mechanic you need with really good optimization and implementation. I will provide all the documentation for any scripts i do.

I'm also regular member of "Mathematical Association of Serbia" and regular member of "Association of Talent" IT departure.

My work experience :

- Started programming small console programs for personal use (such as Minecraft mod intsallers, texture pack installers etc...)
    - Currently administrating and working on my highschool webpage , with some experince in HTML and PHP. You can check it here - http://www.ets-zemun.edu.rs/
    - Found and currently filling a role of CEO and Lead programmer at Wolt Studios. I'm working on 3 different projects and coding them in C#.
    - Coded everything in "The Great Chase" besides Main Menu GUI. You can check the game here - http://igg.me/at/tgc
    - Besides coding "The Great Chase" i'm coding an RPG project that Wolt Studios is developing , aswell as a side scroller adventure game. There's nothing on internet i can showcase about there projects, but i am more then willing to show some work on skype/email.
    - Fully coded previous versions of pixel action game Oozengard. I'm willing to provide the latest build of it when i was working on it. More information on it at www.oozengard.com
    - Experince in Network coding.
    - Worked on a bug fix for android runner-type game for a company from Kuwait.
    - Coded major part of the online strategy game Modern Tank. http://www.moderntank.ca
    - Developing security software that works over network for highschools in Serbia

If needed i also can provide some extra work , and link you to the people who can vouch for me.

If you are interested you can contact me on :

E-mail : vvucenovic@gmail.com
    Last edited by Vulegend; 02-07-2014 at 06:03 AM.

2. Location
    Poland, Warsaw / Cyprus, Limassol
    Great guy, im very pleased by his job. Really good scripts, fast and very helpful

Regards:

Andreas
    Vice-CEO
    Wolt Studios

3. Posts
    Open for job again , only part-time freelance job. Contact me for payment options (skype prefered).

4. Posts
    can you do also Xcode? cocos2d games...pm me to have some chat for new projects

5. Posts
    Open for job again , new experiences added.

6. Posts
    Wer are looking for a coder to work with us on our upcoming title A Clumsy Adventure which will be released on PS vita. Please PM me if your are intrested or email me via info@excamedia.nl

7. Posts
    free for freelance work.

8. Posts
    I might have some work. Experience with posting to itunes connect as well? PM sent

9. Community Manager

Clearly there is some beef here, keep that between yourselves.

As usual, do your research before hiring people from the internet, if you're hiring a programmer, it's not uncommon to give out a programming test.

10. Posts
    The kids got talent, to bad our "time differences" got in the way.
    Maybe one day!
    Last edited by Acidgraphit3; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:19 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast