A year ago i've found a company called Wolt Studios with couple of friends , and we're activly working on 3 different projects. Currently the hottest project we work on is an indie game called "The Great Chase" , inspired by Icy Tower. The demo for the game will be available for download soon.
I am taking only paid freelance work , since i'm working full time for my game development studio , and all the money i earn from freelance programming will go towards game studio. I charge per hour and the price is negotable.
I have a solid experience in Unity3d and C# . I can code pretty much any game mechanic you need with really good optimization and implementation. I will provide all the documentation for any scripts i do.
I'm also regular member of "Mathematical Association of Serbia" and regular member of "Association of Talent" IT departure.
My work experience :
- Started programming small console programs for personal use (such as Minecraft mod intsallers, texture pack installers etc...)
- Currently administrating and working on my highschool webpage , with some experince in HTML and PHP. You can check it here - http://www.ets-zemun.edu.rs/
- Found and currently filling a role of CEO and Lead programmer at Wolt Studios. I'm working on 3 different projects and coding them in C#.
- Coded everything in "The Great Chase" besides Main Menu GUI. You can check the game here - http://igg.me/at/tgc
- Besides coding "The Great Chase" i'm coding an RPG project that Wolt Studios is developing , aswell as a side scroller adventure game. There's nothing on internet i can showcase about there projects, but i am more then willing to show some work on skype/email.
- Fully coded previous versions of pixel action game Oozengard. I'm willing to provide the latest build of it when i was working on it. More information on it at www.oozengard.com
- Experince in Network coding.
- Worked on a bug fix for android runner-type game for a company from Kuwait.
- Coded major part of the online strategy game Modern Tank. http://www.moderntank.ca
- Developing security software that works over network for highschools in Serbia
If needed i also can provide some extra work , and link you to the people who can vouch for me.
If you are interested you can contact me on :
Skype : vulegends
E-mail : email@example.com