Search Unity

Is it really possible !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mutazalhawash, Mar 27, 2013.

1. mutazalhawash

mutazalhawash

Hey every body yes you don't need your high cost and complicated external tools.

I'll bring you the good news, with GameDraw 2D and 3D assets creation tool you can create, edit and do anything to your 3D and 2D assets inside Unity.

with game draw you can edit your mesh or create your 3D assets , also you can Unfold UVs with our easy to use UV editor window. have a high poly count object no need to worry with game draw you can optimize your poly count and optimize Draw calls.

need a proof? follow this link and find out! bit.ly/11Eamce

if you want to know more about GameDraw and all the features in GameDraw please follow the following link http://gamedraw.mixeddimensions.com/

if you're interested in GameDraw subscribe please to the youtube channel
    and of course you can find us on other communities please follow the following links

twitter: @GameDraw #GameDraw
    Facebook:
    Google plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103682340865663911642

and sure don't be shy you can ask me any time anything you want about game draw you can follow up with my personal page on google plus , twitter and facebook https://plus.google.com/u/0/102470750006828847710/about?tab=XX

ah,i forgot here are some assets I have created using game draw and sure you can watch a making of video on the youtube channel

$2.png

$3.png

$2013-03-19_121734.jpg

$2013-03-19_121848.jpg

$tutorial.jpg

salute.

2. sicga123

sicga123

GameDraw is an excellent tool, I've had it for some time. You forgot to mention the warehouse that comes with it, plenty of top quality free assets that can be gotten via the editor. Really good and great value, I would definitely recommend it.

3. mutazalhawash

mutazalhawash

thanks for the great comment dude , i hope you're enjoying using GameDraw and it's features

4. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

I remember one time, we were partnered with this AI company. They had decades of experience in game-theory - going back to the first chess algorithms. They had great technology and yet, they struggled every day to garner attention, even at major conferences!

And one day, after watching customer after customer come into our booth and engage me in meaningful conversations, these two PhD's asked me, "What are we doing wrong? No one pays attention to our products!" And I said this:

"You are telling the wrong story. It's not about your technology, and what you do. It's about the customer! 'Why' what you do is the perfect fit for them."

You've built great tech. Now, go outside your comfort zone and learn how to sell it! Read books like, 'Tell To Win', and 'Made To Stick', and even, 'To Sell is Human'. Watch video's like, Simon Sinek's, "How Great Leader's Inspire Action". Take two weeks and learn! Then, re-invent your message.

Learn to:
    * tell stories
    * be the customer
    * pitch

I like your technology, but I hate the way you sell it. It reminds me of those AI chess-masters. They originally hailed from Russia and didn't like my advice. They never got it. They faded into obscurity.

Gigi.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  5. mutazalhawash

mutazalhawash

thanks Gigi actually that what i was looking for !! to know whats wrong with us :D it was a great advice thanks again

6. kalamona

kalamona

Can you use it to edit FBX models, that were imported into unity? I mean you do a box in 3ds max, import it to unity, and shape it more in Unity with your tool. Or probably alter its UV, etc.

7. mutazalhawash

mutazalhawash

of course you can create , edit and do what ever you want :

8. UnknownProfile

UnknownProfile

I watched a few of your youtube videos and must say that this tool looks fantastic.

9. Jaimi

Jaimi

I've been using GameDraw for a long time - it's great for creating/modifying stuff in the game world itself. While I wouldn't be able to quit using 3dsmax, this is very handy nonetheless.

For example, I purchased a Bridge pack from Dexsoft - and when I put one of the bridges in my game, everything was perfect except the supports were about 3 times too short.Using GameDraw, I quickly made some decent supports directly in the world, saved a lot of time.

10. mutazalhawash

mutazalhawash

i hope you liked it dear , and sure you should give it a try :)

11. mutazalhawash

mutazalhawash

thats great jaimi , the good news that we are working on bugs solving so wait for updates. and it would be great from you if you can support us with bugs you have faced on Mutaz@mixeddimensions.net :)
    Best regards

12. princysharma1990

princysharma1990

I also wanna use this game draw tool. Seems very interesting. Thanks for letting me know about this. :)

13. Muhannad_Taslaq

Muhannad_Taslaq

we thank you for the comments , the feedback and resources are great , we are implementing our strategy on sales and marketing very soon

14. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

Okay, I've got to say something.

Your OP is REALLY hammy. I get that you want to promote your app. But you need to let it sell itself and not sound like a commercial. When you sell it up opening up with "Is it really possible !!" followed by "Yes, you don't need your high cost and complicated external tools." it actually has the exact opposite effect that you are looking for.

Your app looks good. Let it sell its self and just talk to people normally when you show it off.

15. ProjectOne

ProjectOne

I would suggest to start a new thread titled with your product name so it is easy to search for and find, then have videos to the new thread, do not expect everyone to make the extra effort to go to your company site or google+ site to find out more.... We are busy and lazy :)
    I do own your product already but I'm not happy with the lack of solid presence here with a solid useful informative thread on this forums. Showcase, explain, educate us about Gamedraw here on these forums. We are used to find all we need here on unity forums. Just a suggestion :)

16. derkoi

derkoi

Maybe if you put Gamedraw on sale for Easter it might sell more copies... just sayin' ;)

17. ProjectOne

ProjectOne

It is not expensive though

18. derkoi

derkoi

True. But people still like to save money. I just bought Megashapes, ProGrids Probuilder so don't have as much money to spend right now.

19. goat

goat

There are plenty of cultures where you speak in what seems to be an overly friendly manner than Americans are used to hearing: I guess if you listen to moaning on TV and moaning on the internet and moaning in the office all day long you'd think that's normal after a while.

20. Muhannad_Taslaq

Muhannad_Taslaq

Thanks for the valuable information ...