Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

uscript not working??

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by ryanavent, Mar 18, 2013.

1. ryanavent

ryanavent

im using the uscript visual programing tool but it doesnt seem to be working i have followed the videos and guides exactly but nothing happens? theres no error messages nothing happens at all anyone else had this problem?

2. screenracer

screenracer

Funny, I was just doing the same thing. I followed the video step by step. Even with some of the updates done to the program since this video has been made. I get up to about the 3min mark where the trigger should turn on the light, but nothing happens when I enter my trigger.

EDIT. I clicked on Quick save. For some reason, it now works?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  3. ryanavent

ryanavent

hmmm mine still doesnt tryed it on my pc and mac now

4. screenracer

screenracer

Correction, I guess I clicked "Save Release"

5. ryanavent

ryanavent

lol yeh iv done that aswell still not working hmmmmm starting to bug me now

6. ryanavent

ryanavent

for some unknown reason its working now howether iv lost my nodes somewhere on the canvas and cant find them :( cant see a zoom all of a snap to any where on buggy program in my opinion

7. uScript

uScript

Hello, there are many ways to locate your nodes on the Canvas. Please refer to our documentation here for a list of them.

Also, for faster support, you might want to post questions in our uScript Forum. The uScript developers are there daily to help uScript users.

8. screenracer

screenracer

Thank you for the reply. You have created a great tool, and I hope I can get my head wrapped around it.

I think where I have the most problems is the language. Bools and such. As an artist, many of the terms in this program don't click (and I am sure my dyslexia isn't helping...) In the past I have used other visual command based scripting tools, where at the most I only deal with terms like Trigger, on, off, and a few other basics.

Don't get me wrong, I think this is a great program and I hope I can learn how to use it.

9. Groxorz

Groxorz

Please help. I don't understand why my target is not responding. My target has a box collider, and a rigidbody.

Attached Files:

10. outlaw11091

outlaw11091

Couldn't get it to work.
    Imported after download and there wasn't a "detox studios" drop down like in the tutorial. Tried ctl+U then a few other things like re-importing/restarting Unity/my computer and so on...registered for the website, but no verification email came, so...moving on to something else...