Search Unity

Rejected asset, tooltexture manager

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Bluestrike, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Bluestrike

Bluestrike

My asset was rejected, no reason given.
    So if anyone can use this I share it here:

- This will automaticly set static flags for the 3 tool textures included : clip texture, trigger texture, visibility clip texture.
    - It will automaticly disable the renderers ingame.
    - You will see alot better where triggers are positioned, as well as clips and alligning clips.
    - Works with the Unity shapes, but also with meshes, anything really, you just need to assign the proper material.
    - You can toggle the different tooltextures their visibility so you can hide what you do not need to see at the moment.
    - Also a script that manages static flags for you, just create a gameobject like static_geometry and add all objects that share the same static flags. All children will recieve the proper settings on either a game load or scene reload or when you manually press the set flags button. Any tooltextures thare are in their will receive their own proper settings.

http://www.stasisdevelopments.com/toolmanager/tooltextureManager.zip

2. Lohoris2

Lohoris2

This is an all-or-nothing, right? Can't be enabled just for some elements?

3. Bluestrike

Bluestrike

I supose it would be possible to have a button what enabled/disabled the selected objects.

4. jerotas

jerotas

Ask them for a reason. Denying a submission without providing a reason is just BS.