Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrain Toolkit gone?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by WarHead, Nov 30, 2012.

1. WarHead

WarHead

I'm viewing some tutorial videos from 3DBuzz and they require the Terrain Toolkit (I am using Unity 3.56), I have looked all over the site and can not locate them, all the links on the web I found are broken as well.

Can anyone point me to where I can download the terrain toolkit assets.

Thanks!

2. Derpingtimmy

Derpingtimmy

Hey Warhead,

I did a google search and couldn't find it either >< Though i downloaded it like a few weeks ago, Anyway i found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnO9RtarzHE

There is a download link :) And it works with Version 3.x

Hope this helps

3. cygnusprojects

cygnusprojects

You checked the Asset Store? If I'm remember correctly I've seen it in there.

4. WarHead

WarHead

Thanks, I found that one late last night during a Google search and downloaded it, but wasn't sure that 1.02 was the newest looking at the dates on the Google code site. So I didn't install it incase it wasn't correct.

For anyone reading this and needing the toolkit the link we are referring to is:

http://code.google.com/p/unityterraintoolkit/downloads/list

So is 1.02 from Oct 2010 the newest version of the toolkit?

I have checked the asset store, but never seen it on there. Maybe I'm blind or Unity removed it without thinking or does 4.0 have it included?

Thanks

boswell likes this.
  5. Ricks

Ricks

Strange, I can't find it either. But I can assure you that the Terrain Toolkit works on Unity 4.0. That was the first thing I tried when the Beta was open. As of then the Terrain Toolkit was still directly available from their website (not available via Asset Store), but as of now the link is gone after the restructure of the website.

Besides: yeah, I believe the version 1.02 is the newest, though I am not 100% sure if a version 1.1 was released. Nothing higher though.

boswell likes this.
  6. Nubz

Nubz

7. holisah

holisah

why error??? i use unity 4

Assets/TerrainToolkit/Editor/TerrainToolkitEditor.cs(1069,82): warning CS0618: `UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout.ObjectField(string, UnityEngine.Object, System.Type, params UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[])' is obsolete: `Check the docs for the usage of the new parameter 'allowSceneObjects'.'

8. DarkLeader

DarkLeader

To import is Assets/Import Package/Custom and browse on your computer the package folder and finish

9. Kos-Dvornik

Kos-Dvornik