Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Need C# Scripting help- For my GCSE!

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by Muc Gee, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Muc Gee

Muc Gee

Hi guys,

So i'm in year 11 at school (final year for anyone who isn't familiar with british education system) and for Media Studies we have to create a game as a part of our controlled assignment. The idea of my game is that you are a sphere and you are moving through tunnels and have to make choices on which path you choose, some lead further on others lead to a box room where you have no choice but to respawn. I have not had much trouble with creating the tunnels of my game (yet) however I want to put them to the test and create my sphere and code it to move left, right, forwards and backwards. We are allowed to use other peoples coding (We have been told we can so don't worry you're not helping me to cheat or anything!) and so I have looked online for coding, however have not found anything relating to a sphere. I tried to use some coding which I found for a car, however it caused many problems. If anyone has the time to help it would be really, really appreciated and you'd be contributing to my GCSE and helping me to get the grade I need for college! Thank you so much for reading this far,

Archie.