Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity Collection Playlist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by eskovas, Nov 17, 2012.

1. eskovas

eskovas

Hello Everyone,

I decided to create a Unity Collection Playlist on Youtube to help people demonstrate their work to more people and help them make their project get more recognition.

I'm featuring games, tech demos, demonstrations and more.

I feel that this playlist will show people what's possible to create using Unity.

Here is the playlist:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDgvxGQhCEGDJviakeJmDAvEmLRW1R7kF

I also post each Unity Collection video on my facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Drunken-Lizard-Games/129621573796831

Hope you like what i'm doing and share with me your or other person's game/demonstration, so i can watch it and maybe feature it in the Unity Collection.
    I'll keep updating this thread whenever i add a new video to the playlist :)
    Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2012
  2. eskovas

eskovas

3. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #10

Oliver&Spike: Dimension Jumpers is Ratchet&Clank meets Zelda meets Uncharted, wrapped in a mix between Adventure and Platformer with a twist, being created by Rock Pocket Games.

With its incredible vision, art direction, graphics, gameplay and being able to switch between three parallel dimensions in real time to complete a puzzle is completely amazing.

Go check it out and support them!

4. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #11

Created by Mechanist Games, City of Steam is a browser-based, free-to play online RPG set in an industrial world poised to rediscover the mythic forces that shaped its history. Clockworks, steamworks, combustion, and alchemical principles suffuse the nations and people of the World Machine, pushing heroes and villains alike toward a dangerous secret that could change everything.

Go check them out and support them!

5. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #12

From Kerosene Games and Luma Arcade comes the highly anticipated BLADESLINGER, a visually stunning, fast paced 3D action brawler developed exclusively for high-end mobile devices.

6. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #13

First tutorial we are featuring in the Unity Collection is Tornado Twins fantastic tutorial series containing a total of 58 videos.

If you want to learn how to make games, work with Unity's interface and how to script, then go and check this tutorial series!

I actually learned how to work with Unity and how to start scripting with Unity by following Tornado Twins tutorial series.
    Without their tutorials, maybe we woudn't be making this game right now, so thanks Tornado Twins for making this great tutorial series!

Off-topic: So noone wants to comment on this thread? Share with us some videos you think are great using Unity so we can feature them in this collection. We are making this collection so everyone can see the best games, tech demos and tutorials using Unity.

7. Meltdown

Meltdown

8. eskovas

eskovas

Thanks, i've been looking everywhere for a racing game and now i have it :) i'll feature it soon.
    Keep those suggestions coming!

9. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #14

Monster Truck Racing - Extreme Offroad created by Meltdown Interactive Media, is an exciting indie monster truck game with a few simulation elements thrown in, featuring day and night racing, various weather and track conditions, single player and ranked online multiplayer and more!

10. tvle83

tvle83

11. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #15

Universum: War Front is being developed by StarworksArt Studio and it's a Multiplayer Online Battle Arena.

In this video they demonstrate the amazing game environment and vehicle gameplay.
    This game will feature Smart AI, realistic physics, beautiful and realistic environments, high quality rendering with DX11 and being develped for almost every platform, this sure is a game to keep an eye on!

12. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #16

This Project Kyrill is being developed by Smokymonkeys, a team of only two people, and it shows a spectacular RPG with an impressive scale, gameplay, and variety.

13. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #17

Tower of Elements is being developed by Frogdice and it is an innovative match 3, tower defense, role playing game. Play an elementalist who commands a magical tower against a relentless horde of monsters trying to breach your kingdom's walls.

14. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #18

Flowstorm is being developed by Acegikmo sranine and is a skill-based 2.5D arcade racing and aerial combat game for PC, Linux and Mac, where you control an agile but fragile rocket navigating through challenging levels to reach the goal as quickly as possible.
    In addition, the game features a level editor, which is currently available in the standalone alpha version of the game.

15. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #19

Castle Story is being created by Sauropod Studio and it is a creative voxel-based strategy game in which you can build castles one brick at a time using an army of little characters called Bricktrons.

Your goal will be to explore a vast landscape full of mysteries and dangers, and defend your castle against onslaughts of hostile creatures and possibly other players.

16. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #20

StarForge is a game about gathering resources, building bases, crafting anything you want, and surviving on an alien planet. It borrows elements from the RTS, FPS, RPG, Voxel Builder, Tower Defense, and Physics Sandbox genres.

17. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

You should showcase Physynth by Simian2.

Nice collection, I hope this thread doesn't get tossed aside.

18. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection is Back!
    I have about 10 new games to feature in this collection.

Unity Collection #21

Volo is being developed by Ramjet Anvil and it's a game about wingsuit flight.

Go check it out and support him!

19. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #22

Stranded Deep is a one day project created by Ben4Views, and it shows what can be done in Unity in just one day, featuring a great atmosfere and visuals.

20. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection is back! I'll feature about 3 games per week.

Unity Collection #23

Europa Concept was developed by Quick Fingers and was made in just under 7 days for the 7DFPS challenge. It combines adventure, mystery and fps into a lovingly crafted demo.

Unity Collection #24
    Fields of War is a massive multiplayer third-person-shooter focused on large scale battles, territory control, skill and most importantly team play.
    The players are divided into two factions, North and South, coming from different climates and landscapes, and fight over control of the entire land.

21. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #25
    Dreamfall Chapters: The Longest Journey is being developed by Red Thread Games and it's a 3D adventure game for Mac, Linux and Windows PC that takes the player on an epic journey across the twin worlds of Stark and Arcadia; from a futuristic cyberpunk vision of our world, to a realm of powerful magic and dangerous beauty.

Support this thread, suggest games and tech demos so i can continue to add videos to the Unity Collection

22. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #26
    What happens when you combine Unity and DX11?
    The Museum of the Microstar is a Tech Demo and Interactive Narrative Short by RUST LTD., Josh Ols, and Arthur Brusee. The piece demonstrates DX11 Tessellation Shaders, GPU Simulated Particles, and a physically‐based shading model, in a massive sci‐fi museum of mankind's disastrous quest towards technological advancement.

23. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #27
    Created by the award-winning developers of BRINK™ and the Enemy Territory™ games, RAD Soldiers is a salvo of engaging tactical action created exclusively for iOS.
    Assemble a squad of fearless soldiers and lead them into explosive, turn-based battles against your friends!

24. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #28

Vortex Rush is a raw, fast paced "one-button" action arcade game.
    Go check it out!

25. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #29

Nucleotide is an upcoming single player action-adventure video game under development by FrozenPixel studio.

26. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #30

De/Ascend is a fresh, time trial-based sci-fi racing game demo inspired by games like Wipeout and Trackmania.

Go check them out and support them!

27. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #31

Paragon Evolved is being developed by Squared55 and it is a science fiction first-person shooter developed by two people using the Unity game engine.

28. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection # 32

A real-time, class-based strategy game, set in an open world cyberpunk city, from the creator of Syndicate Wars.

29. squared55

squared55

I really have to thank you for showcasing my game in this playlist; really helped boost awareness. Wish there was something I could do to repay you. :)

30. eskovas

eskovas

Unity Collection #33

Subject 9 is being made by Diffusional Arts, a one man team, and it is a single player tactical isometric shooter, with a strong emphasis on fun and fluid gameplay.