Unity Community


Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 664

  1. Location
    Canada, West Coast
    Posts
    847
    1 - 3 pages of early wip content is swell the rest is just noise ?

  2. TVE TVE is offline

    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    368
    Alot of updates have happened through out them try looking better. :]
    Programmer and 3d Artist for Blue Hawk Games


  3. Location
    Canada, West Coast
    Posts
    847
    Perhaps you would be kind, and pop some links at the end of the thread showcasing the best ..

  4. TVE TVE is offline

    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    368
    Quote Originally Posted by runner View Post
    Perhaps you would be kind, and pop some links at the end of the thread showcasing the best ..
    Well so much gets posted you would have to spam it so it is not drowned. :] Thanks for idea!
    Programmer and 3d Artist for Blue Hawk Games


  5. Location
    The Netherlands (Zoetermeer)
    Posts
    152

    Exclamation nr 1 annoying topic

    This is one of the most annoying topics in the WIP section. Guess is just a matter of age and common sense.

  6. Volunteer Moderator



    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesla Coil View Post
    This is one of the most annoying topics in the WIP section. Guess is just a matter of age and common sense.
    Agreed. And when I asked you guys to please only post significant progress I wasn't really talking about posting a single prop that is a cylinder with a potentially offensive texture on it. Next pointless post on this thread gets it closed down. Post again when you have your next build with actual progress.


  7. Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    2,441
    Quote Originally Posted by dtg108 View Post
    Attachment 44700

    Coke Whore- When you need soda, this is the way to go!

    http://travismuller3d.weebly.com/index.html
    Are you going to have diffuse textures only on these models?


  8. Posts
    63

    Alpha Version 0.1 Free Tech Demo

    Hello everyone we have been hard at work to get something playable for the public! Now we finally have a alpha tech demo ready for you. We are working on all the animations since they aren't perfect and result in poppy movement and makes the locomotion tweak out.

    Features
    Item Quality Q1-Q12

    Q1 is the best quality for items.
    Q12 is the worst.

    Q1 guns have lowered recoil, raised damage and higher chance to knock a zombie down.
    Q12 guns have raised recoil, lowered damage and lower chance to knock a zombie down.

    Q1 food and drinks are full
    Q12 food and drinks are almost empty
    (In the future this will be used to determine if you should eat it, resulting in sickness if its bad quality)

    Q1 bullets
    Q12 bullets
    (Quality of bullets doesn't effect anything yet. I Might make it jam the gun if its bad quality)

    Player Control
    The player uses locomotion so his feet align with the ground, this still needs some work. You can decide if you want to play if first person or third person. Third person allows shoulder switching. The player can also crouch to increase shooting accuracy.

    Newspapers
    Newspapers will be used to tell the story of the game. Basically how the zombie Apocalypse started. Collect all of them to get the full story.

    Download Here
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mr4ncxrm4n21rg5

    Video Here
    http://www.indiedb.com/games/not-dead-enough-nde/videos




    P.S Tesla Coil and antenna tree. We have posted many webplayers and other stuff along the way. Sure some of it isn't very important but we wanted feedback on the webplayer and pictures. It's helping polish the game. Please don't just bash things. Provide constructive criticism that we can improve. Just saying our posts are annoying doesn't fix the problem. Also, why would you close down this forum we are working very hard to make something entertaining and playable. You threaten to destory some of work with a click of a button very nice of you
    Last edited by levijgraham; 02-17-2013 at 04:52 PM.


  9. Location
    United States
    Posts
    402
    Game lags a bit especially when I'm trying to shoot. I know it's not my PC lol. Neat game idea you guys have. Also your GUI HUD gets cut off at certain aspect ratios. Another thing is the mouse controls are a bit annoying. Keep up the good work. looking forward to the next update.


  10. Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by slkjdfv View Post
    Game lags a bit especially when I'm trying to shoot. I know it's not my PC lol. Neat game idea you guys have. Also your GUI HUD gets cut off at certain aspect ratios. Another thing is the mouse controls are a bit annoying. Keep up the good work. looking forward to the next update.
    Thanks for the compliments, but more importantly the feedback! We use it for the next build so we can update.


  11. Posts
    63
    It lags because its trying to reload when shooting and the spawning is causing the lag when zombies are being created. I will improve this Whats wrong with the mouse controls? I'll try to make it react better.


  12. Posts
    101
    The guy is always hunched over, but other than that the build was cool. I have one key question, When i ate a can of beans my screen turned red. Was that supposed to happen? Good Luck on the game


  13. Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWaffles View Post
    The guy is always hunched over, but other than that the build was cool. I have one key question, When i ate a can of beans my screen turned red. Was that supposed to happen? Good Luck on the game
    Thanks. We are working on the guy and animations.


  14. Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by SirWaffles View Post
    The guy is always hunched over, but other than that the build was cool. I have one key question, When i ate a can of beans my screen turned red. Was that supposed to happen? Good Luck on the game
    Are you sure you didn't get hit when you ate the can of beans? If not that is defiantly not supposed to happen.


  15. Location
    manchester
    Posts
    4
    2 questions: how much will the game cost.
    and what will i need to play it? ☆★♡♥


  16. Posts
    63
    The alpha is free, Beta will cost 2.5 dollars by the end of beta the game will be full price being 20 dollars. So, if you decide to fund us in early beta you get the game for 75% off

    The game is planned for Linux, Mac and PC. So, a mouse, keyboard and a fairly decent computer.


  17. Location
    United States
    Posts
    402
    I find it rather difficult to aim honesty. It might be because the cursor isn't centered on the screen lol,l so it's me not the game.


  18. Location
    The Netherlands (Zoetermeer)
    Posts
    152

    Arrow Provide constructive updates!

    Quote Originally Posted by levijgraham View Post
    P.S Tesla Coil and antenna tree. We have posted many webplayers and other stuff along the way. Sure some of it isn't very important but we wanted feedback on the webplayer and pictures. It's helping polish the game. Please don't just bash things. Provide constructive criticism that we can improve. Just saying our posts are annoying doesn't fix the problem. Also, why would you close down this forum we are working very hard to make something entertaining and playable. You threaten to destory some of work with a click of a button very nice of you
    The WIP gets more interesting if you post updates and not use the WIP for communication between developers them self. Lets call this a "saved by the bell" as the update looks promising. Good luck on the game and looking forward to more updates.


  19. Location
    Liberty City
    Posts
    91
    I would like to report that DTG is using my assets. They have stolen NGUI and City Slum Pack from me and they are not removing them, they said they are buying there own to use so they are not going to remove mine. This thread should be shutdown.


  20. Location
    Kentucky, USA
    Posts
    1,168
    Quote Originally Posted by BackwardStudios View Post
    I would like to report that DTG is using my assets. They have stolen NGUI and City Slum Pack from me and they are not removing them, they said they are buying there own to use so they are not going to remove mine. This thread should be shutdown.
    WE are using free for now of ngui, and plan on buying it when it we release. We have happily removed your assets since you left/ Thanks. Sorry guys, just a mad guy that got fired.

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •