Search Unity

Mobile Starter Pack #1 : FPS

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by SJAM, Nov 3, 2012.

1. dustinmckay

dustinmckay

Quick response. Hope it helps.

PlayerPrefs.SetInt("Gun1",1);
    PlayerPrefs.Save();

And then in MSPFPS.cs script
    look for the comment

//When you switch the weapon
    Then in your if statement get int, and check if that gun is available.

2. Herba

Herba

azert2k made the best gyro shooter, it's very light without rigidbody.
    Question: what about some particle effect after target was hit?
    I'm very confused trying to add some particle effects without rigidbody - it's a 4 years problem for Unity :) http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/4016-Collision-checking-without-the-need-of-a-rigidbody
    Can someone help with a line of code? I think the answer is in TargetMSP script?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2014
  3. ferrari_due

ferrari_due

There's no support to this thread anymore from Azert2k - Sad this pack had a lot of potential.

4. tyrion

tyrion

Okay so I bought this kit and found it simple to work with but I am very disappointed to find out that the fire button and reticle don't resize on different screen sizes. Has anyone been able to fix this issue or is it just ignored.

5. SJAM

SJAM

Hi there !

Because lot of persons ask me why my assets are not updated since a long time. I will explains the reasons.

I learn, last month, that I have the Tourette's syndrome (without dirty words, and screams), but I have motor tics since 32 years. The problem is that my spine is very damaged now and I can't stay sit more than 4 hours without feel a very big pain.

I know is not your problem and you don't care, but I need to tell that...

Normally, At this time, all my assets works on last Unity version.

Since a long time, two of my assets have remained number one of paid apps and was very appreciated. It's because I wrote this message, I don't want see bad rating, because of me and my bad health.

A this time, I can't work at my job (programmer analyst .NET). I'm afraid for the future, I try to work on a game, with hope to earn lot of money like you, to ensure my future. But like for my assets, I can't devote lot of time on it... because I need to rest.

Now, I can say that I understand if you don't want to buy my assets, because I can't work regularly on it, or add new features quickly.

And I keep all my assets up to date, for new version of unity..

Stéphane

Last edited: Jul 20, 2014
  6. IndyLion

IndyLion

I hope you get feeling better. I will defienetly keep you in my prayers :) Thanks for all of the great products you have given to us!

7. SquidHorse

SquidHorse

Hey everyone,

I emailed Azert2k but have not received a response and I now know why due to his latest post, however I am hoping someone could inform me if this pack will work with the latest version of Unity and if the GUI resizing for different device resolutions works or not. Seeing how Azert is unable to respond it would be nice if someone else who has bought this pack could. Thanks everyone and get better Stephane best wishes to you!

8. SJAM

SJAM

Mobile Starter Pack #1 : FPS is not compatible with Unity 5 for Now.
    So don't by it if you use U5

9. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Hey Azert2k! Long time no see. ;)
    How are you? Are you getting better?

Also, is there any time frame when Mobile Starter Pack will become Unity 5 compatible?

10. 128bit

128bit

The only real crtival bug ive encountered in Unity5 is, that the sensetivity for the control cant be changed. Its realy slow to look around, dunno how to fix this.

11. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Azert2K has removed all his assets from Asset Store, which includes Mobile Starter Pack #1 : FPS and T4M Black Edition / Source Edition.