Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

FREE grenade preview scripts

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by coAdjoint, Oct 27, 2012.

1. coAdjoint

coAdjoint

So.

You want your character to throw grenades, and you also want to show the user an area on the map where the grenade would hit the ground (or walls or whatever). This would be really easy if your map was flat. But it's not, is it?

I HAVE A SOLUTION! AND IT'S FREE!

I've got code that will do this all for you! See the vid below!

What you see in the vid is not the complete solution, but today I've finished it off, so that it previews a circular region on the ground. It's all very tweakable.

Now if you want me to post the code, even just to take a look at it (it is free after all), I'd like to ask a favour of you guys :D

All I want is more lovely developers to talk to on twitter. So, if you follow me on twitter, and tweet about my youtube channel to all your buddies, and I get 200 new followers and some more subscribers, I'll post the scripts with a guide on how to implement them.

If this seems like a fair deal, thanks very much. If you think I'm a cheeky idiot, get in touch :-D

Cheers,

Tom

2. coAdjoint

coAdjoint

No-one interested? Tell me if you think I'm wasting my time :-D

3. death slade

death slade

Wouldn't it be better if you just post the script anyways instead of waiting for followers on Twitter.

4. Unityolks

Unityolks

Pls just post the code......I'm just tired of searching....plsssss