Search Unity

Gigi's New App - 'Good Sex, Great Marriage' - (free on iOS)

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Gigiwoo, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Title: "Finally ... HAPPILY married! For years, we muddled our way through fights and dry-spells. The advice we got from books, friends, and even counselors, just made things more complicated. So, we went back to the basics and came up with two simple rules we could both live by. In this workshop, 22 years in the making, we'll share those rules and because it takes two to tango, in this complete re-make, you'll hear both sides - his and hers.

Update Notice v 1.2: Fans asked. She answered! In this completely re-made update, Jenilee shares the wife's perspective! Plus, a completely redesigned interface, hand-drawn art, and new stories. And 6 new chapters of Couple's Insights to complement the Core Message including:
    * Finding the Mood
    * Practice, Practice, Practice
    * Sex Goddess!

With entertaining stories, simple take aways, and life changing wisdom, it's no wonder over 100,000 have invited Gigi into their lives.

Title: Good Sex, Great Marriage: a Back-To-Basics Workshop for Couples
    iTunes Link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/good-sex-great-marriage-back/id559521610?mt=8

Share TheLove: Download (for free), and leave a review!

Pics:
    $Image1_Combined_960x640_shrunk.png

$Image2_shrunk.png

$Image3_shrunk.png

$Image4_shrunk.png

$Image5_shrunk.png

Gigi.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2013
  2. joshimoo

joshimoo

Hello Gigi.

Great application that shows how you can use unity for interactive story telling.
    I would love to hear a bit about the challenges and workflows involved on how you used unity for interactive story telling.

Best regards
    Josh

3. Ippokratis

Ippokratis

Hi,
    I love to see you indeed used AA !
    Best luck to your app.
    I will add a post at the Toon shader thread about it :)
    -Ippokratis

4. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

For the 12 week challenge, I completely rewrote the app! New stories, new art, better monetization! And, I hired Iron Belly Studios (found via this forum) to build a model for Jenilee! Check it out and leave a review! (first post updated with pics and links)

Update Notice v 1.2: Fans asked. She answered! In this completely re-made update, Jenilee shares the wife's perspective! Plus, a completely redesigned interface, hand-drawn art, and new stories. And 6 new chapters of Couple's Insights to complement the Core Message including:
    * Finding the Mood
    * Practice, Practice, Practice
    * Sex Goddess!

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/good-sex-great-marriage-back/id559521610?mt=8

Gigi.

5. meta87

meta87

Congrats on the release Gigi! It looks great :)

6. hippocoder

hippocoder

Digital Ape

You know I think there should be a programmer edition where, when you press a button,it prevents you from using the computer long enough so you don't ruin your relationship.

7. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

Don't have an iPhone? After so many requests, THE #1 Marriage app is finally available on Android, and unlike on iOS, the content is entirely free! It took 5 months to build, so be a friend and help make it #1 on Android too: +1 or a 5-star review.

Good Sex, Great Marriage (Entirely Free on Google Play)

Gigi

8. AdmRuss

AdmRuss

I agree that sex affects marriage, and very much. This is very important for both partners. I broke up with my wife about this. Divorced her precisely because of sex, she cheated on me. When I found out about this, I did not know what to do and I divorced her. I didn’t know how to live, what to do next, and I decided to read the information on Google, and came across one article on this site Thinking About Breaking Up . After reading the article, it became much easier for me, and I began to feel much better, I don't know why.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2021