Unity Community

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

1. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz View Post
    Now i have money to purchase photon server for 99 $ (Indie unlimited). Please, ask me, how to set up photon server SDK in your system.

P.S: Photon SDK have 100 CPU, but Photon Cloud, only 20 CPU. (For free)
    Photon website provide all information on how to setup your own post, just google it.
    If you want to test FPS Kit 2.0 on your pc, remove your personal ID from Unity photon pannel, then run Server SDK application, activate it, then run multiplayer scene to test it

Also as I said you will have to pay for server cloud anyway, so it will be almost the same

2. Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Quote Originally Posted by NSdesignGames View Post
    Could you give better explanation, cant really understand how crosshair is bugged
    The second game crosshairs do not move dynamically and when I shoot, they increase in size but don't reset. This also happens with the UNEDITED version of FPS Kit 2.0. You may want to look into this in more detail as this is affecting your current version and the people who have bought it. Unless it's something to do with my copy of Unity, which is doubtful.

3. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by decerto View Post
    The second game crosshairs do not move dynamically and when I shoot, they increase in size but don't reset. This also happens with the UNEDITED version of FPS Kit 2.0. You may want to look into this in more detail as this is affecting your current version and the people who have bought it. Unless it's something to do with my copy of Unity, which is doubtful.
    I just made build of current version, placed 2 windows side by side, crosshair worked in both windows

It works in multiplayer preview aswell

4. Posts
    Hello NSdesign Games,
    i have bought fps kit 2.0
    i test the multiyplayer (2x open the application)
    it works, BUT if I created a room on the 1st applicaton, application 2 doesn´t find the room.
    why it doest´n work

DS Technology
    PS. sorry for my bad english, I´m from Germany.

5. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DS Technology View Post
    Hello NSdesign Games,
    i have bought fps kit 2.0
    i test the multiyplayer (2x open the application)
    it works, BUT if I created a room on the 1st applicaton, application 2 doesn´t find the room.
    why it doest´n work

DS Technology
    PS. sorry for my bad english, I´m from Germany.
    Hey, this might be Photon bug, it happend to me too. What I did, is cleared ID from Unity Photon Pannel, Restarted Unity then pasted ID back into pannel

6. Location
    Sheffield, UK
    Strange, I downloaded FPS Kit 2.0 and tested it again in two screens and I'm still getting the crosshair problem. Any ideas on how to fix this? Seems very odd to me.

Anyone else getting this problem? Or is it completely at my end?

7. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by decerto View Post
    Strange, I downloaded FPS Kit 2.0 and tested it again in two screens and I'm still getting the crosshair problem. Any ideas on how to fix this? Seems very odd to me.

Anyone else getting this problem? Or is it completely at my end?
    Did you imported it into same project? If so, try to create new empty project and import package there

8. Posts
    Hi NSdesignGames,

Please tell me, it's possible to have more than one character or skins at same multiplayer game?
    for instance, I want to create at least 4 different characters to players choose.

9. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skullptor View Post
    Hi NSdesignGames,

Please tell me, it's possible to have more than one character or skins at same multiplayer game?
    for instance, I want to create at least 4 different characters to players choose.
    Hey, sure its possible.
    You can setup 4 different characters inside same multiplayer prefab and just activate in game which one you need.
    It require custom code aswell

10. Posts
    no, it doesn´t work

11. Posts
    Hey, this might be Photon bug, it happend to me too. What I did, is cleared ID from Unity Photon Pannel, Restarted Unity then pasted ID back into pannel
    no, it doesn´t work

12. Posts
    no, it doesn´t work
    ok, other solution, find script called "ConnectMenu", open it, navigate to line 60 where it says PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings("v2.4"); and change
    v2.4 to v2.5, save script, make new build, test again

13. Posts
    ok, other solution, find script called "ConnectMenu", open it, navigate to line 60 where it says PhotonNetwork.ConnectUsingSettings("v2.4"); and change
    v2.4 to v2.5, save script, make new build, test again
    no it doesn´t work too

_network
    photon view
    view id: 1
    observe is none

is it ok so?

14. Posts
    no it doesn´t work too

_network
    photon view
    view id: 1
    observe is none

is it ok so?
    yes, PhotonView observe value in _Network gameObject should not be assigned

15. Posts
    yes, PhotonView observe value in _Network gameObject should not be assigned
    ok, then why it doesn´t work?

i´m unhappy, because i payed 70 euro for nothing

please give me all scope.

16. Posts
    Hi, I purchased that.
    thanks in advance!

17. Posts
    ok, then why it doesn´t work?

i´m unhappy, because i payed 70 euro for nothing

please give me all scope.
    Lets look at this from other perspective. if something dont work for you it not mean that this not working for nobody.
    Something might be wrong with your project or internet connection (not sure about this one) or even with Unity version you using.
    My suggestion is create new empty project and import FPS Kit 2.0 there and test it there
    Thanks

18. Posts
    Lets look at this from other perspective. if something dont work for you it not mean that this not working for nobody.
    Something might be wrong with your project or internet connection (not sure about this one) or even with Unity version you using.
    My suggestion is create new empty project and import FPS Kit 2.0 there and test it there
    Thanks
    ok, which unity version do you have?

19. Posts
    ok, which unity version do you have?
    I use 3.5.6f4
    Just wanted to be sure, did you registered at Photon website then pasted your personal ID into Photon Unity Networking pannel?
    And if I understand right, after you made build, you open 2 windows, create room at one and other cant see created room?

Do next experiment, open example Multiplayer demo in 2 windows http://dl.dropbox.com/u/95979141/FPS...WebPlayer.html
    Create room in one, and see if you can connect from other window

20. Posts
    Your system included counter of kills and deaths?

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast