Unity Community

Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

1. Posts
    ok I got, but when I tested it, it connect, but when I tried to spawn it dosen't spawn, I want to use this but i want to make sure its stable, is there any scripts I need to change, I really do thinks this is great but want to be able to try it to see how everythng works

2. Posts
    How to make steps to be heard Drugova player, and then only hear your own?

3. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenux_RG View Post
    Help

4. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clayster2012 View Post
    ok I got, but when I tested it, it connect, but when I tried to spawn it dosen't spawn, I want to use this but i want to make sure its stable, is there any scripts I need to change, I really do thinks this is great but want to be able to try it to see how everythng works
    Make sure you installed latest version of Unity Web Player
    Warmerise | Red vs Blue - free online browser based first person shooter with futuristic theme

5. Posts
    Sorry I don't understand a question, can you please elaborate it better?
    Warmerise | Red vs Blue - free online browser based first person shooter with futuristic theme

6. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NSdesignGames View Post
    Sorry I don't understand a question, can you please elaborate it better?
    How to make that it was audible steps of other people?

7. Posts
    How to make that it was audible steps of other people?
    You need to synchronize step walk sound with remote copy of your player.
    See PlayerLocationSync.cs it have example on how to sync variables over network.

8. Posts

Hey NSdesignGames!

You need to synchronize step walk sound with remote copy of your player.
    See PlayerLocationSync.cs it have example on how to sync variables over network.
    Hey NSdesignGames! Could you please post the multiplayer chat script here? I accidentally deleted it and do not feel like downloading it again!

9. Posts
    How does one remove the bar at the top of the screen that shows all the weapons you currently have? I personally find it useless, so how do I remove it?

10. Posts
    Hello everyone!

There is new update for FPS Kit 2.0 coming soon.
    Most requested features was added such as Map Selection, Team Selection, Kills/Deaths counter

NOTE: Update is not fully finished, but here is Web Player preview Multiplayer v2.5
    (You can also find link at front post)

Stay tuned for more updates!

11. Posts
    Hello, I have some questions:

1) Is possible to have a Team DeathMatch example script ?
    2) Is possible to have an example script of how to change server maps (adding the map to the server properties) ?
    3) I noticed (dunno if it is a bug or not) that when the 2nd player join the room, the 1st player have some problems with the crossair.

EDIT: GREAT ! your last post solved almost 2 of my questions
    EDIT2: But please don't delete the DeathMatch option ! I'd love to have both Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch
    Last edited by Luca91; 04-29-2013 at 03:34 PM.

12. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca91 View Post
    Hello, I have some questions:

1) Is possible to have a Team DeathMatch example script ?
    2) Is possible to have an example script of how to change server maps (adding the map to the server properties) ?
    3) I noticed (dunno if it is a bug or not) that when the 2nd player join the room, the 1st player have some problems with the crossair.
    Hi,
    New update will have examples for 1) and 2)

What about 3) the bug was caused because tag "Remote" was missed.
    That bug was fixed since version 1.3

13. Posts
    What about 3) the bug was caused because tag "Remote" was missed.
    That bug was fixed since version 1.3
    I've version 2.0 (bought form unity asset store about 10 days ago), I'm not sure if this is a bug since I tried to edit the scripts to works with multiple scenes. So I've added a _Network prefab with only ConnectMenu Script to my Lobby scene, and another _Network prefab with only Multiplayer Chat and Room Multiplayer Menu Scripts to my map scene, so maybe this bug is caused by my own fault.

14. Posts
    I've version 2.0 (bought form unity asset store about 10 days ago), I'm not sure if this is a bug since I tried to edit the scripts to works with multiple scenes. So I've added a _Network prefab with only ConnectMenu Script to my Lobby scene, and another _Network prefab with only Multiplayer Chat and Room Multiplayer Menu Scripts to my map scene, so maybe this bug is caused by my own fault.
    Most likely, current version of FPS Kit 2.0 not allow having more than one scene, so I edited quite lot of code to make it work with multiple scenes.

New version will have splitted prefabs. One for Main Menu and Other for Maps

15. Posts
    Most likely, current version of FPS Kit 2.0 not allow having more than one scene, so I edited quite lot of code to make it work with multiple scenes.

New version will have splitted prefabs. One for Main Menu and Other for Maps
    Cool, I hope that I'll be able to add the same mods that I have added to the current version (most for ConnectMenu Script).

Is there any release date for the new version ?

Many thanks

16. Posts
    Cool, I hope that I'll be able to add the same mods that I have added to the current version (most for ConnectMenu Script).

Is there any release date for the new version ?

Many thanks
    I think I will submit new version by the end of this week. Still need to add some planned stuff

17. Posts
    Great, I will buy the pack when is released

Just found a small bug, When I have the RPG the other player can't see it
    I think this problem worked fine in an older version with the map of mini games (multiplayer)

18. Posts
    Sorry for the bad English :P

When sniper scope is ON, the other players can't see when you shoot.
    Make when time end, restart map and not kick all players ,and how to see enemy name when play.
    Crosshair show shoots when gun reloading or is empty.
    Last edited by crimn; 05-01-2013 at 04:22 AM.

19. Posts
    New version of FPS Kit 2.0 was submitted to Asset Store.
    I will update front post once it approved.

Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast