Search Unity

Fog stops working in 2nd Scene..

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by TouchSoft, Nov 17, 2008.

1. TouchSoft

TouchSoft

When using one scene the fog works perfectly in the game. But once that scene is moved to the 2nd index... only the first scene will have the fog.

Anyone know what the issue may be? or is this a bug?

2. Dreamora

Dreamora

checked if you move over with the same camera and don't get a new one over there which might ignore that stuff?

3. TouchSoft

TouchSoft

Hi, Not sure about sharing cameras... but maybe if I give more info ...

Basically I created a scene called "level1" when I first started my project. I noticed later I would need a "splash" screen with basic menu UI for the game.

So I duplicated the scene "level1" and deleted all of the objects ect...

---

Also I have my level1 scene to spit the player back out to the splash scene after they complete the level... this works perfectly the first time.. but if the user goes back to level1 and finishes it.. once they are spit back out to the splash screen the app crashes :oops:

Just thought I'd share that also.

4. ReJ

ReJ

Unity Technologies

Please report a bug and attach your project to the bug report.

5. col000r

col000r

did you try setting the fog via script when the second level loads? does that help? (temporarily?)

6. TouchSoft

TouchSoft

Thanks!!!

Adding the fog through script took care of the problem. I guess this is some kind of bug during the build.

I put it in a bug report.

---

For some reason my app is still crashing after the first level goes back to the splash screen... with no errors.. and it only does it on the device. Works perfectly in the editor.