Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

Blender ---> Unity Help!

Discussion in 'Asset Importing & Exporting' started by conair360, Nov 16, 2008.

1. conair360

conair360

Okay, so I have a basic model within Blender. It has a simple mat (a .psd image) on it and when I go to render the frame, the model shows up with the mat on it. However, when I bring the .blend file into unity, it only brings over the model, no mat. I import the .psd into unity and try to mat it from within unity but whenever I apply it, the model just shows up as being purple or red (the two colors in my .psd are blue and red in a stripped formation) can anyone help?

2. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Probably not UV mapped.

--Eric

3. G-o-D933

G-o-D933

do the wrong colors match position of the right colors?

if not eric5h5 already told the solution. if so, just a guess: could it be that your file uses cmyk color space and unity cannot handle it?

4. carsonmorton

carsonmorton

I'm not sure if this is a similar issue:

In my psd the texture is red white and black. When the psd is imported into unity anything red shows up as blue. The black and white parts are fine.

If I save the psd as a jpeg the red shows up as red... I would like to avoid adding the jpeg step.

My friend says to add that I am on a PC... I guess that can make a difference with some issues?