Search Unity

Discarded

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Aerial_Knight, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Aerial_Knight

Aerial_Knight

Hello everyone we are Team Split Gear and we are excited to say our first game as a team is up and running. We would like to start getting the game out there to see what people think. We also believe that the concept and underlying theme of our game will be enjoyed by everyone who takes the time to play. We are going to working on this game for the next 5 weeks taking all the feedback we can to better this game.

This is a short DEMO with bugs and missing assets. Please let use us know what you think, Is it good? Is it o.k.? Does it suck? everything is welcome just let us know why. Thank you for your time :)

P.s. the last cut scene of the game is still being worked on So...... (Spoilers) the battery destroys S.A.M. puts himself into a new machine that starts a count down then you hear an explosion.

DEMO
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/59332496/DiscardedDemo/index.html

GAME SITE
    http://discardedthegame.wordpress.com/

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
  2. hellraizerhhh

hellraizerhhh

Nice little game. Camera moves too slow when youre moving to the next part of the scene, it needs to be way more fluid. I got stuck where I couldnt lower some bridge because there was no space for me to shoot the button. Speaking of shooting, it was super complicated figuring out how to shoot. You have to click the orb, hover over your guy to get a reticle and then click the object you want. Should be much smoother and intuitive

3. Aerial_Knight

Aerial_Knight

Our Trailer :)

4. Relateck Games

Relateck Games

Amazing work guys !

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  5. Aerial_Knight

Aerial_Knight

Thank you ^_^

6. Girard

Girard

Nice work so far! I'm digging the art. As for feedback, I agree with everything hellraizerhhh said and I also suggest you inject some personality into the robot, animation wise. I'd like to connect with it somehow. Keep up the good work, it's looking great.

7. Aerial_Knight

Aerial_Knight

Thank you Girard

8. Joppel

Joppel

looks cool. I'd get rid of the red balls that you have for triggering stuff though. As this is a puzzle game you should let the players figure something out ;)
    Perhaps just a rope or chain above the plate that needs to be shot down and so on.

9. Aerial_Knight

Aerial_Knight

We updated our demo. For more play testing and feedback