Search Unity

NI Surface Shaders

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by KRGraphics, Aug 14, 2012.

1. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

Hey everybody, I have decided to take a crack at the Asset store and submit my first asset. I am creating a set of shaders that I have been using for my own game projects and figured it would be nice to share them with people who need them. The first set of shaders that I have put together is for creating gold (which is something game related) and other metals. In a few days after testing them under different lighting conditions, and giving some details on the shaders. Some of the other shaders will include glass, ceramics and textiles.... here are some screenshots of the metal part of the shader in Action. And I will put up a video detailing everything...and give pricing and availability. Enjoy.

From top to bottom: Copper, Bright Gold, Bronze, Chrome. Thinking about selling this on the Asset Store. Enjoy

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  2. Yippie

Yippie

Looks nice, you should make some glass, rock shaders also :)

3. KRGraphics

KRGraphics

I can definitely work on shaders for rock... but of course with careful painting and proper texture, you can get some good rocks... use low gloss and low spec... :) Glass i will definitely keep in mind to do :)