Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity iPhone Apps in the Store - List Yours Here

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by jeffcraighead, Nov 3, 2008.

1. TMK

TMK

Domino Solitaire is released for iPhone iPad now! :)

Description:

Play Domino Solitaire on your iPhone and iPad! Domino Solitaire features over 50 challenging and fun levels! Solve the puzzles by figuring out where each of the 28 dominoes are hidden!

If you enjoy playing Sudoku, Domino Solitaire will provide you with equally mind twisting challenges in a new and fun way!

Includes Bonus Game Buccaneer: Sort the seven domino stacks to solve the puzzle!

App Store iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/app/domino-solitaire/id427391737?mt=8&ls=1

App Store iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/app/domino-solitaire-hd/id427392126?mt=8&ls=1

2. theBrandonWu

theBrandonWu

"Three Trees" is available on the App Store now!

$screen11text.png

iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/three-trees/id422331440?mt=8&ls=1

Description:
    Water, Air, and the Sun are the three elements that power the world. Balance these three forces of nature and see how long - and how big - you can grow your trees!

Instructions:
    Tap your screen and drag each element to arrange them. The elements counter each other out, so the goal is to keep them in equilibrium!

How it Works:
    - Water (rain) helps the trees to grow and gets rid of dry land. But let it rain too much and you will have excess water on the land.
    - Sun reduces this excess water on the land, but too much of it will create excess dust.
    - Air (wind) reduces the growth of trees, makes the land cracked and dry, but it also blows away the excess dust.

In addition:
    - Items will fall randomly as you increase your score. Tapping on the items will help you to restore the earth's balance.
    Too much water, dust, or dry land will be the end of the game.
    As you balance the elements, your score will increase! How long can you keep the trees free from disaster?

3. gonzokawasaki

gonzokawasaki

4. giacomelli

giacomelli

Hello,

My name is Diego Giacomelli, I'm a long time reader of the forum, but no so much a post person.
    Today, I would like to present our first game at Skahal Studios: Ships N' Battles!

Skahal Studios is a two person company, where the work time is actually our free time.
    The game was created using Unity3D as game engine and Blender for models. It took something around 8 months, from the kick off till the App been published at App Store.

Hope you enjoy!

PRESS-RELEASE
    The game is called "Ships N' Battles - The Battleship Revolution" and is a battleship game for iPhone and iPod.

More than bringing the classic board game for the iPhone, Ships N' Battles goes further and enhances the user's experience with a clever use of touch interface plus bonus, new tactics, strategies and a nice 3D view.

The main features of Ships N' Battles are:

- 6 types of bonuses.
    - Multiplayer: Play against your friends via bluetooth.
    - 3 difficulty levels.
    - Open Feint's Leaderboards and Achievements.
    - Share your conqueror through Twitter and Facebook.

Attached are a few images and material to advertise the game.

Development and Production: http://www.skahal.com
    Price: U$1,99
    iTunesStore link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ships-n-battles-the-battleship/id421654573?mt=8
    Launch Date: 03.13.2011
    Current Version: 1.2
    Size: 23 MB
    Language: English / Portuguese
    Rating: 9+
    Platform Focus: iPhone / iPod touch
    Compatibility: iPad / iPhone 4G
    iOS Version: 4.2 or later
    Technologies: Unity3D, Blender
    Connectivity: Achievements, Bluetooth multiplayer, Twitter and Facebook Integration, Leaderboards
    Achievements: 17 achievements to earn (more to come)
    Dificulty: 3
    Game Modes: Sinlges Player and Multiplayer (Bluetooth)

Attached Files:

5. mikolo

mikolo

DOWNLOAD FOR FREE -> http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jason-vs-zombies/id419687544?mt=8

Watch the release video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpcQnXkQ6rg

***GAMEPLAY***
    You play a guy named Jason. There exists no humanity on this world. The world is full of zombies and you (Jason) are the only man who can save the world if you kill all zombies. You have to be a very good Zombie Killer for surviving 5 amazing Levels and Missions. It's a long way to the last level called "Zombie City". So you need many Kill-Points to unlock new weapons for free. You can also earn Bonus-Kill-Points if you cut the arms and heads of aggressively zombies with your different weapons. Your Level-Kill-Points will always be saved and you can play every level for new if it's unlocked once.

Thanks to Unity -> I love it :razz:

Attached Files:

6. sparkyman

sparkyman

Attached Files:

7. Jehu

Jehu

8. Jehu

Jehu

Some images...

9. Heli Apps

Heli Apps

10. Heratitan

Heratitan

11. PossiblyPixels

PossiblyPixels

Coyote Boom Boom for iPad

Hey guys,

I've just released my first game on the App Store.
    Coyote Boom Boom is now available for iPad

http://itunes.apple.com/app/coyote-boom-boom/id428133051?mt=8

Here are some free promo codes:

LTJX74PPMPAM
    MWHYTJ9JE4WE
    R4A36ALJ7FMK
    RJHNJH7L6R3J
    EEHM6M3FFYHW

Description

Chase down coyotes in this fast paced 3D action game.

Last night, the coyotes attacked your farm again.
    Enraged with fury, you ride out to hunt them down.
    Use your shotgun to slow down the coyotes and trample them under the mighty hooves of your donkey.

Let me know what you think!

regards,
    Jelle

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  12. Johannes Roth

Johannes Roth

Hey guys,

have a look at our first title for iPhone and iPad:

Get it here: http://www.dawindci.com

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  13. RolfBertram_dot_me

RolfBertram_dot_me

iAD supported and in-App-Purchase. (using Prime31 plugins)

14. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

It's quite impressive, except for the floppy disk icon. ;) Seriously, many kids don't even know what it is, and it's not at all relevant on an iDevice. This goes for all developers, because I still see this occasionally: nobody's used floppies for years, it's not suitable as a "save" icon anymore....

--Eric

15. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Off topic but:

MS Word(Office) still uses it, so most people are still going to recognise it as save even if they don't know what a floppy disk is. Google image search for save icon ... for me 9 of top 12 were floppy disk icons including the first two. It's now a generic icon for save, somewhat divorced from it's original meaning. This happens with words quite frequently, no reason it can't happen with icons.

16. anton.grigoryev

anton.grigoryev

Papa Penguin

Papa Penguin is a cute casual arcade game for children and their parents about a caring penguin who puts all his efforts in trying to get some fish for his two little children. The kids are quite gluttonous, so hardly Papa fetches them some food, they instantly absorb it and demand more and more!

Help Papa Penguin look after his children!

+ Collect the fish and take it to your little kids!
    + Be smart! It's not an easy task to get to the most delicious fish.
    + Don't forget about the oxygen! You have to plan your route to get all the fish to the surface!
    + Beware of poisonous jelly-fish and sharp-toothed sea raptors!
    + Enjoy your antarctic diving with the beautiful ambient music brought to you by Sleepy Town Manufacture.

Papa Penguin is designed for both iPhone and iPad.

Game's official web-page: http://www.ideal-b.com/papa_penguin
    Game's page on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/papa-penguin/id429419818?mt=8&ls=1

17. Unknown Inc.

Unknown Inc.

You’re probably familiar with the cute, snuggly, fluffy bunnies that don’t want to eat your brains.

Well, these aren’t those bunnies.

It's the same old story told time and time again: A desperate farmer trades his last possessions to a shady scientist for seeds to grow food to feed his family, only the seeds are radioactive or magic or something and after they’re planted, grow carrots overnight that are eaten by bunnies that are now suddenly heck-bent on consuming human flesh, then the bunnies kidnap the farmer’s wife so he has to blast his way through seemingly endless waves of mutant, zombie bunnies to save his life and his wife.

You know, that old chestnut.

The good news is that you’ll have plenty of help along the way with all kinds of weapons at your disposal, including machine guns, rocket launchers, lasers, land mines and more! Plus, it’s Game Center equipped so you can keep tabs on the race to be the best bunny blaster!

**Features**

☞ Wave after wave of zombie-bunny hordes, ripe for the blasting!
    ☞ A devastating arsenal of weapons: lasers and rockets and landmines, Oh My!
    ☞ Two-Joystick control: One fer runnin’ and one fer gunnin’
    ☞ Blocky-type characters that people seem to love for whatever reason!
    ☞ Play your way on story and survival modes!
    ☞ Sentences that end in exclamation points!

$0.99 on the iTunes App Store

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bunny-terror/id428947092?mt=8

Android coming soon.

We used Unity3D, Blender, and Gimp

A few promo codes for you guys:

AF9XPF9XELA4
    AL4A4L79P9A7
    9AJL7643REFH
    3TELN6R69WTH
    A3EAH7ME67T6

Thanks,

Unknown.com Inc.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  18. bugo

bugo

Last edited: Apr 16, 2011
  19. itech

itech

Looney Kart is a new kart-race game, specially designed for retina display devices, developed in proven top down Unity3D game engine.

Thank you dear user for you to choose Looney Kart for your own entertainment.

Looney Kart will provide You for many hours of fun, the game allows the player to selects three levels of play -beginner, normal and advanced, through three different modes of play, grand prix, time attack and race free.
    The game also features eight totally different beautiful maps to play, and competition against three computer generated players.

One of the main features of this game is amazing simplicity, addictive gameplay and a lots of fun :)

Features:
    -8 unique race tracks
    -21 totally different races in 3 mods
    -3 mod stages to play - grand prix, time attack and free race
    -3 difficulty play options
    -unified Game Centre LeaderBoards
    -local score + Game Centre
    -optional manual and accelerometer controls
    -beautiful 3D graphics
    -two different graphic and variable controlled objects for the collections of points in game

PROMO CODES : for US store

KJWHN7JTYFNK
    HX7WHPE3LKNF
    YMA473E43FTF

iTunes : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/looney-kart/id422830452?mt=8&ls=1#

20. Heli Apps

Heli Apps

I took code HX7WHPE3LKNF and had a look at your game.

I think you are on to a nice little game, and I know what it's like wanting to get your game out there, but I reckon a bit of time debugging on various devices would have served you well.

I played it on a 3GS and so far, there are these issues ...
    1. It's a small thing, but in the startup screen, you still have the orientation animation showing although it's locked in landscape (left?).
    2. The loading screens don't really show properly on the 3GS' screen ... they are too large for it (not resized as appropriate)
    3. It is possible to get stuck and not be able to do anything about it till time runs out
    4. Where is the timer anyways ? Maybe it's not visible because I am trying to play on a 3GS.
    5. Not mad about the background music. Maybe some loops from GarageBand would be better ?

Pros:
    1. I like the characters and the the cars they are cute and appealing.
    2. I guess it is probably way better on a iphone 4 or ipad, when the resolution works correctly.

Good luck with this, I know what it's like trying to get your game out, I reckon with some refinement it could do OK for you.

21. itech

itech

Thank's for review, in my first update ( with in a two-three weeks ) I will add native support for 480x320 resolutions .
    With Best Regards
    Sinisa Abramovic

22. macfinch

macfinch

Hey all.
    Finally finished the first version of our game Go Chick Go Free. Here's the link and a couple of screenshots:

www.tinyurl.com/gochickgofree

Have fun and thanks for any feedback guys :)

M

Attached Files:

23. macfinch

macfinch

by the way, just got in some revenue data as I'm using iAds. PM me if want some insight in to how its going.

Best
    -M

24. skylerkingdev

skylerkingdev

25. ckvalex

ckvalex

26. beeky

beeky

27. pierresusset

pierresusset

Hi All!

I'm glad to announce you the release of our new game on the App Store: Renault Truck Racing

Renault Trucks Racing is a driving simulation game. You can drive a Renault Premium Racing over 1000 horses started at 160 km/h against 5 opponents.

Choose between:
    > 3 different tracks
    > 3 levels of difficulty
    > a training mode, a race mode, a championship mode
    > 2 Renault Premium Racing

The game is available on the App Store here:
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/renault-trucks-racing/id428944425?mt=8#

Feel free to give your comments and feeling about our game!

Best Regards,

Pierre

28. JoshOClock

JoshOClock

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  29. BasketQase

BasketQase

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  30. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

31. GouDiheng

GouDiheng

This game is for kids and family
    hope you guys will like it

Here it is:
    - iHateWolves! -

32. Johannes Roth

Johannes Roth

The number one top paid app in the German App Store is available for 99 cents today!
    Go and get our indie game, we would love to get your feedback!

Get it here: http://www.dawindci.com

33. Dylan Cristy

Dylan Cristy

34. INSANE_BR

INSANE_BR

Hi there, this is a game I made between projects and we released some time ago.
    Its a very simple dandelion. :)

And also I'd like to show a future release.
    Its called Earth Under Siege and we are sending it to Apple's approval very soon :)

More info at:
    Twitter
    Facebook

I will post a full description with link and all when the game is out :)

cheers

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
  35. HairyMonster

HairyMonster

Bowl Em Hoops is now available on the Appstore here.

The game combines Skee-Ball with arcade basketball.

Prime31 plugins used; Mobclix, StoreKit, GameCenter and Social Networking.

Any feedback is appreciated.

36. designxtek

designxtek

Just got approved a few days ago and it is being featured under App Store > Utilities :D

Clock of Sheep: Alarm Clock Nightstand - App Store Link

Let Clock of Sheep turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a fully featured interactive alarm clock nightstand. The strikingly animated sheep and progressive landscapes are fully interactive. And with the bonus mini game included, Clock of Sheep is not just functional, but FUN too!

Special Features Functionalities:
    * Fully interactive sheep and landscape clock display
    * Dim the screen by moving the sun or moon up and down
    * Colors of landscape, sunrise, and sunset changes corresponding to time of day
    * Fully featured alarm clock with multiple alarms and custom day-of-week repeat settings
    * Supports both landscape and portrait orientations
    * Includes fun and challenging mini game
    * Wake up to your own iPod music or the included sound effects
    * Alarms work even if the app is not running in the foreground for multi-tasking devices
    * Alarm functionality similar to Apple’s alarm clock

DOWNLOAD this app and slumber the night away watching Samba and his rambunctious sheep friends leap and hurdle over the infinite fence -- you can even join in on the action and add more sheep, help bounce them over the fence, toss them into the stars, and even make them bigger!

This app is so versatile and engaging that it will hardly be on your nightstand. Compete and challenge yourself as you soar through the sky collecting stars while avoiding obstacles in our fun and challenging mini game already included in the app. There is much more to discover – the sky is the limit!

DOWNLOAD our app today and meet our sheep Samba and his soaring rambunctious friends!

37. itech

itech

38. IP toolZ

IP toolZ

Gatsby's Golf 1.5 is live. This is a rather major update.

Among several other improvements, the version 1.5 adds two brand new playing modes. The quick play mode randomly selects 6 holes for a bit of instant fun, the practice mode allows you to play one hole at a time.

The version 1.5 also introduces a new dynamic camera, better ball physics and the Game Center support.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gatsbys-golf/id408385678?mt=8#

39. valriviala

valriviala

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this since we are just in beta testing... feel free to move if it's not right but I looked around and couldn't find anywhere else to!

Chillingo and Tickled Pink Games present One Man Army, a tower defense and action-packed shooter hybrid coming to the App Store with full retina display!

We are currently in the testing phase of the game and we are estimating that it will be available on the App Store in early May, taking into account Apple’s approval process. We have been working hard on this game for well over a year and can’t wait until it is released.

Just added gameplay video:

You can check out the teaser here:

And some screenshots:

40. mojtaba64

mojtaba64

Hi,

I'm Mojtaba from Nemo Games.
    Enduro (Atari 2600 game remake) is available on 05/05/11.
    We also working on motor version of ENDURO and it’ll be available pretty soon! It’s name is PIXEL MOTOR!

We tried to make the exact clone of this fantastic game with its marvellous atmosphere in every possible aspects of the original game (sounds, graphics, gameplay, scoring, etc.) and added few touches here and there, like adding OpenFeint for online scores.

YouTube Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmfMtktFE0U

YouTube Video: (PIXEL Motor – Coming Soon!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XddMzsmcy58

Nemo Games Facebook

Enduro AppStore Link (available on 05/05/11!)
    Enduro Lite AppStore Link (available on 05/05/11!)

Other Nemo Games:
    - Atlantis Invaders (Atari 2600 Atlantis)
    - Freeway (Atari 2600 Freeway)
    - Bermuda (Atari 2600 Bermuda)
    - Finger Rider
    - Max My Sum

http://www.Nemo-Games.com

41. redd

redd

42. VAVA interactive

VAVA interactive

Our new game released, Paper Streetball!

No paper cuts, just streetball.

The most advanced hoop throwing game on the App Store featuring:

* perfect physics
    * retina paper graphics
    * online scoreboards
    * authentic sounds

With clean paper graphics, Paper Streetball doesn't just look great - it feels great! Because it's not about picking ball trajectories, it's about skill.

Throwing touch controls make this game stand out of the crowd and whether you just want to chill out or compete with other players, our game will provide that authentic feeling you've all been waiting for.

Paper Streetball is OpenFeint Enabled.

43. playforhumanity

playforhumanity

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  44. gamma.psh

gamma.psh

It's not a game, it is just marketing, but anyway its done with unity, and we think it was a very good decision to use unity.
    In our app you can place some of Pfister's products in a photo, and have a look at, how your place would look like with these furnitures.
    You can share the pictures created by facebook or by email. Thanks to prime plugins.
    Or you can upload your picture to a Server, and download it on any other devices with a key you get by uploading.

Some visuals:

A video example:

Big thanks to the unity community, that helped me out with a lot of examples und explanations here on the forum.

Speziellen dank an dreamora, deine Forenaktivität übertrifft hier fast alle, und ich hoffe das es nächstes mal wieder ein Spiel und kein marketing ist, wenn ich deine Hilfe wieder in Anspruch nehmen darf.

Realized by:
    Gamma
    Vanija LLC Zürich

45. mohydineName

mohydineName

Very impressing App! Nice work!

46. ratking

ratking

We just released Pitman, a roguelike-ish RPG for iPhone, iPod and iPad; made with Unity3D Pro and iPhone Pro. You can get the free version here.

iPhone/iPod:

iPad:

The main character: ;-)

Regards,
    unheilbar

47. zanagames

zanagames

Last edited: May 8, 2011
  48. Reconstructor

Reconstructor

49. Michael_83

Michael_83

Kingofpiano PLAY

In King of Piano PLAY you play real songs with real notes!
    SuperNice!

iPhone/iPod touch
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingo...3427?mt=8&ls=1

iPad
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kingo...4098?mt=8&ls=1

In this forum:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/88322-21-songs-to-play-for-0.99!

Some Promo Codes for Kingofpiano PLAY

Kingofpiano PLAY HD:
    HFXLXH9ET44X
    MF7FRW6F4MTK
    4X3M6NWAH7Y9
    H4T76WTPANYK
    6W9X7NRKLWW4
    KXMAEWFJPYLR
    HMRLEWEJKXX7
    X4YR7JLWNP43
    9P3FFJJ66KAY
    TRJH7MJFKY3K