Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Unity iPhone Apps in the Store - List Yours Here

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by jeffcraighead, Nov 3, 2008.

1. guimonkey

guimonkey

2. xixac

xixac

Hey-

For a first effort we kept things on the simple side and did a 2D roller, but it turned out a real fun game. Our first little Unity app is in the store ($0.99):
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322552400&mt=8

It would be great to get some tips regarding promoting. How do you get noticed at all with hundreds of games released every day? Are there good sites and how do you get reviewed?

THX

Attached Files:

3. Martin-Schultz

Martin-Schultz

4. sboyette

sboyette

iTunes ($0.99):
    Experience the incredible shooting action in Vector Vigilante! Now available for your iPhone or iTouch.

An addictive, fun, futuristic cyber-trainer shooting gallery. Battle through 20 levels of intense training to obtain the skills to become a cyber-soldier of the future! Adrenaline-pumping and simplistic game play bring you a shooter with hours of high paced addictive action! Combines addictive action, stunning graphics, a must have for your shooter games collection.

Game Features Include
    -------------------------------
    Exciting Accelerometer use for aiming and touch controls for shooting.
    Track your performance with detailed statistics
    Play in-game sound/music or listen to your own iTunes music
    Minimum Targets per Wave, and Multiple Waves per Level.
    Dynamic and Random Waves - never the same game!

5. MrDude

MrDude

Letter Match was just released... not sure when :p

It was approved on the 12th July, but set to become available on 11 August... So I changed it to the 14th of July and on the 13th I see it in the store, listed as available from the 12th... So when was it released? I dunno :p

Anyways, here it is Letter Match

Designed to be a simple pick-up-and-play game, it has no learning curve at all. Just pick up and play. It starts of really easy. Really. Trust me. Real easy. By level 4 you better type fast to prevent loosing your score... He he he :)

This is the last of my 2D titles so if you have been collecting them, get this one to complete your collection. My next title is a day or so away from being submitted and is the first 3D game in my portfolio...

Anyways, LetterMatch is intended to keep you busy while waiting for a bus or waiting in a doctors office etc etc etc. If you often find yourself with a few minutes to spare and get tired of playing hand-in-front-of-mouth-to-cover-my-yawn, try playing LetterMatch instead:)

Enjoy :)

6. Mastereve

Mastereve

7. galent

galent

Convolution is pleased to announce our first Unity iPhone game Fowl Invaders (finally) submitted yesterday for Apple review! Many thanks to all the forum users for your helpful advise, code snippets, etc... Special thanks to besuser for the GUIManager, and bilprob for your help with reachability!!

The web site is here: http://www.convolutioninc.com/mobilegames/Fowl_Invaders.html

[edit] Boys, the fight is on!!!! We're live in the app store here:
    itms://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=323835994&mt=8&s=143441

And now for some screen shots:

Attached Files:

8. luigip

luigip

Hi everyone!

I just submitted Luigi's Adventure. It is under review now and should be available in the App Store soon. The game looks pretty cool and is fun to play. I have added a few screenshots so you get an idea of what it's about.

I have benefitted a lot from the various posts in these forums but unfortunately haven't been able to contribute anything yet (lack of time, had to get the game finished). Once the game is up available on the App Store I am planning to write a few posts on things which I found important, like performance optimization, enemy AI (incl. pathfinding), some GUI tricks, etc.

And of course I will let you know once the game is available on the App Store. In the meantime, pls email me if you have any questions / comments.

Attached Files:

9. Deleted User

Deleted User

Attached Files:

10. huxley

huxley

FORMULA RACING LINK TO iTUNES APP STORE

DESCRIPTION
    Formula Racing... High speed 3D formula racing is now on the IPhone! This exciting arcade racing title is a first of it's kind, bringing you back to the fun of classic racing titles like Super Sprint. Check out the incredible features below and we'll see you at the finish line!

Precision Handling
    Unique accelerometer steering allows for ultra-responsive vehicle handling and acceleration so you can out drive your competition simply by tilting your IPhone/Ipod Touch!

True 3D Circuits
    With real time vehicle physics provided by the Ageia PhysX engine, no 2 races will be the same. Test your driving skill as you progress through a season of 10 different unlock-able 3D modeled racetrack environments.

High Score
    Improve your driving skill by lowering your fastest time on your favorite speedway.

Featuring:
    • True 3D terrain tracks
    • Realistic vehicle physics with the Ageia PhysX engine
    • Dynamic 3D positional Audio
    • Adaptive AI opponents
    • 10 total tracks of varying difficulty (9 unlock-able)
    • Unique accelerometer controls allow you to steer your formula car in 3D

11. mattimus

mattimus

Aztec Scroll is now in the app store! (app store link)

An ancient relic holds the secret to opening a mysterious tomb. You must navigate the maze, avoid dangerous traps, and collect mystic runes to complete the challenge.

HOW TO PLAY:
    - Tilt your device to roll the ball through the maze
    - Complete the maze before time runs out
    - Collect all the green runes to complete the level
    - Power runes temporarily boost score
    - Ice traps slow the ball
    - Water traps reduce remaining time

FEATURES:
    - Random level generation means a new puzzle to be solved every time
    - Count-down timer creates fast-paced action
    - Challenge your brain with 3 difficulty modes
    - Set records with high score tracking
    - Simple tilt controls for easy movement
    - Full audio soundtrack includes sound effects and music

12. amoeba1

amoeba1

Deggster is a colorful game where you toss eggs at dragons that are stealing Deggster's treasures. Swipe your finger to throw eggs and tilt the device to move Deggster to collect gems that the dragons drop. Built to be easy for children but fun for everyone.

The game makes significant use of the SpriteManager. Thanks for the contribution.

Get it now for only $1.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322530543&mt=8

Attached Files:

13. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

UPDATE!!! iStar Force Fighter is available on AppStore :)
    http://www.itunes.com/apps/istarforcefighter

iStar Force Fighter is massive arcade action with amazing 3D graphics in 5 planetary systems.
    It includes highscore synching where you can synch your highscore with a global highscore.
    Choose your position to play and have fun!
    A lot of enemy space fighters, mother-ships, space mines, asteroids and end-bosses will stand in your way
    trying to prevent your spaceship from infiltrating into enemy's rear and accomplishing your mission.
    Pick up different glowing power-ups on the way and get more energy, shields, lives or stronger weapons.

Features:

- Massive arcade with amazing 3D graphics
    - Cinematic soundtracks sfx
    - 5 planetary systems
    - 5 different player-spaceships
    - A lot of enemy space fighters and end bosses
    - Destroyable asteroid fields and space mines
    - Power-ups for more energy, shields, lives or stronger weapons
    - Highscore synching - synch your local highscore with a global highscore.
    - Accelerator or virtual arcade stick control

Ingame Videos on Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ3_e0Uhfjs

Screenshots:

14. jtbentley

jtbentley

Amoebaz
    Basically, a cute sorting game for children :)

Affirmation Garden
    Basically an eye candy garden where all items give you a famous quote or an affirmation.

Apocalypse Zombie Fish
    (await approval)
    You blow up fish, get points for how high they go in the air. They also scream comically :)

Desert Eagle 3D - Gun Club Edition
    Much like our obscenely loved AAA Gun Club, but now in 3D.

There's some far more awesome titles in store, these were just some that were done to 'Learn the ropes', so to speak.

We're also building a proprietary engine for a title called Assault Squadron :) 60fps on any apple device? Ohhh yeah :)

15. Dark-Table

Dark-Table

Here's my new game, Azplode:
    http://bit.ly/fLhC5

It's a very simple ad-supported freebie app. Other Unity devs might be interested because it includes AGON Online support for global high scores and achievements. It was really easy adding AGON to the stinkbot's enhancement pack.

Gameplay just involves a single tap to trigger a chain reaction of explosions of the other balls. Imagine Missile Command with only one missile. Should be familiar to anyone who's played "Chain Rxn" on Facebook, or "Boomshine" on the web.

Attached Files:

16. jtbentley

jtbentley

Hey guys, finally got around to making videos of some of our iphone products...

http://www.youtube.com/user/binarymill

Desert Eagle 3D, Amoebaz, Affirmation Garden.. coming soon is Zombie Fish :)

17. MikeB

MikeB

Pinball 360 is now on sale for just .99

Thanks to everyone on the forums for all the help!

Direct Link:
    http://itunes.com/apps/pinball360

Gameplay Video:
    http://www.nightlightgames.com/mobile/Pinball_360.html

Promo Codes:
    (please post if you take one)
    6WA4F4NLH3AL
    HK3RRXPW4L6Y
    W7WRN9PNFY3M
    J4T4AETE46KR
    YFJA49RRYFE3

********************************************************************************

Turn pinball on its head with "Pinball 360"!

Take control as you rotate the entire game 360 degrees at any time. Experience three unique playfields as you spin, bounce and ricochet around the table. Keep the ball in play with traditional flippers or by rotating the table left and right.

"Pinball 360" plays like classic pinball with a twist
    Rack up points on the various bumpers and obstacles
    Pause and Mute buttons

The controls are very simple:
    Drag your finger across the bottom of the screen to rotate the table left or right
    Double-tap the bottom of the screen to re-center the flippers
    Tap the left and right side of the screen to activate the flippers
    Press anywhere across the top to pause the game

Attached Files:

18. Lab013

Lab013

19. potan

potan

Itemania

Itemania - $0.99

it's a spin-off of hidden object game ;), we mix a 2D 3D environment to make it a little bit different.
    For those who love this kind of genre, Itemania will give you more challenge,
    because with the 3d environment sometimes you have to be in a certain angle/view to see the hidden object.

Here's some features from the description:
    Features:
    - Explore a mix of beautiful 2D 3D environments.
    - 9 progressively challenging levels with randomized item lists for replayability.
    - 3 Save Game slots Auto Save feature.
    - Unlock Level Selection Mode for relaxed/untimed play.
    - Intuitive control: double tap for zooming in/out, pinch/spread for custom zoom.
    - Easy to pick up and play. A perfect game for the whole family.

some screenshots:

Gameplay Movie:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TcfKtFb52M

Trailer:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJfzSu0sHS0

please check it out ;)

20. Adam-Mechtley

Adam-Mechtley

Administrator

Touch KO was released last weekend. I have been out of town, but thought I'd add it to the list here! It's available in the App Store right now for a special introductory price of $2.99.

21. luigip

luigip

Luigi's Adventure was released last night and is available on the App Store now! Click here to go straight to iTunes.

Features:
    - Stunning 3D graphics
    - Awesome movie-style soundtrack
    - Prologue and epilogue cut scenes
    - Easy-to-use intuitive controls

Luigi's Adventure is a great action/adventure. See below for a few screenshots:

Attached Files:

22. lev_wyeth

lev_wyeth

Oops i forgot to announce the release of our game Beseiged. A demo version is playable on our website at:
    www.squiddlegames.com/besieged/

Version 1.1 is just going in the store now.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

23. kenlem

kenlem

Attached Files:

24. mattimus

mattimus

My third app, Dice, is now out. It's a good quality dice roller targeted specifically at tabletop gaming. I know there are plenty of dice rolling apps out there already but most of them are garbage and none of them have direct input from people at Wizards of the Coast :)

itunes store link

25. Martin-Schultz

Martin-Schultz

26. Gaspedal

Gaspedal

27. Fox0ne

Fox0ne

Attached Files:

28. cavalcade

cavalcade

Built using Unity indie, score-award-social by Agon Online, 2.5 months in development.

Stats to be shared after 2 months. So please support it and spread the word.

Release strategy: intro sale, lite + update combo (2 weeks after paid release)

Rock Paper Laser! takes the well-loved game to a whole new level with the addition of 3 new hands; Dog, Water and the all-powerful Laser.All wrapped up in an action-packed and exciting new game with new rules!

* Dog, Water and Laser joins Rock, Paper and Scissors.
    * Survive against a CPU controlled hand meant to stop you from getting a high score.
    * Play against your friends or family with the 2-player mode.
    * Also contains the classic Rock-Paper-Scissors game.
    * Learn the rules to play Rock Paper Laser by hand.
    * Fast, Fun and Family-Friendly
    * Publish your score in the online scoreboard, Facebook Twitter. (powered by Agon Online)
    * 6 backgrounds - Boxing ring, wood, art, etc.
    * easy to learn, fun to master

http://cavalcadegames.com/games/rockpaperlaser
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=325816031&mt=8

29. matt-johnson

matt-johnson

Hello all,

Apple approved our Unity game titled Prairie Chute late last week. If you like humorous casual games that require some skill and a touch of strategy, please check it out!

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=324616043&mt=8

The game is called "Prairie Chute" and involves prairie dogs whom you must help avoid every day obstacles such as land mines, buzzards, coyotes and electric fences as they parachute to their hole. The simple objective is to get him into the hole with the light on using the accelerometer. Every time you complete this task, the environment shifts to get a little harder. Simple concept... and for sure casual... but we think challenging and fun.

YouTube Trailer Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXs8DSzhAjI

The game is now available for .99. We welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have.

Thanks,
    Matt

30. anthropophagy

anthropophagy

'Stay' is now available in the app store!

Here's the page for it. Got a movie there and stuff.

here's the iTunes link

Basically though Stay is somewhere between a balance game and an action game... it's more about action and reaction. You have a given object and a pivoted beam. The goal is to keep the given object on the beam for as long as possible. Wherever the player touches, a block is dropped. Players can use this in order to keep things balanced, or build a wall, or stop a flying object, etc. There are a bunch of kinds of blocks that have different behaviors, so that provides another level of strategy in how you place blocks.

enjoy!

-Anthropophagy

31. conaman7

conaman7

32. Bones3D

Bones3D

For the short time this game has been out, it was hovering around the App Store's top 25, up until the release of "Civilization Revolution" and "Duke Nukem 3D". It's currently at #27, but that's still pretty damned good.

Congrats on the success! :)

33. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

I've just gone on an AppStore buying spree y'all, keep up the great work! :D

34. berthierr

berthierr

Hi!

As you can see, I'm a newbie down there! So first of all, thanks to the whole Unity team for their great product.

After few weeks of discovering unity and hard working, I came with my first game on iPhone/iPod : Jewel Falls.

It's a simple action/arcade game. My goal was to create a game with a simple concept that can give you hours of fun, like some famous game (Tetris, Puzzle Bubble, ...).

So, the game concept is to collect jewels that are falling to get points. When you touch similar jewels on the bounce you get bonus points.

There are three game modes :

- Marathon : Survive as long as you can by dodging bombs and collecting hearts that are falling among jewels to get the best score.
    - Rush : Do the best score in a limited time (choose among 3 times).
    - Time Attack : Reach the targeted score as fast as you can (choose among 3 scores to reach).

Features :

- Online scores!
    - A scalable difficulty level from easy to hard.
    - Save settings preferences.

The game is under review by Apple and should be released in the beginning of september.

Finally, you can already try the game on the game website (thanks to the unity web player!) : www.jewelfalls.com/play-game/

Please, give me your review!

Cheers,

Attached Files:

35. apeltheory

apeltheory

36. mayekol

mayekol

37. gazbushell

gazbushell

38. Martin-Schultz

Martin-Schultz

The full version of Big Fun Racing has been re-released as FREE version with preroll ad-video support for the US App Store. Video ads are loaded in the background and will be displayed at the second or third start of the game.

So don't wait if you live in the US and get the full version for FREE!! :)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=326819130&mt=8

Here's the corresponding thread on Toucharcade.

Edit: And another announcement thread with more explanations about the pre-roll video ads.

39. LakePlaceProductionsLLC

LakePlaceProductionsLLC

Attached Files:

40. LeeHickey

LeeHickey

41. robobobo

robobobo

Nucleus

New and original 3D puzzle game. Use you brain power to master the third dimension! Spin and turn the puzzle in order to create best possible combos. Match different colored cells and use special powered cubes. Conquer all 20 levels or pit yourself against toughest enemy, time. Lets see how far can you take it!

http://bit.ly/1wrKIG

42. conaman7

conaman7

Attached Files:

43. tinrocket

tinrocket

I'm happy to announce that our first game is now available. I'd like to thank UT and the users of this forum -- your support has been great! :)

John Balestrieri

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=327054539&mt=8

From the store:

"Happy GO Driver!" is a casual arcade game where you control the traffic signals in a city of car-crazy drivers. Keep the traffic moving and don't cause any accidents... unless you're feeling a bit mischievous!

FEATURES:

-Lush, hallucinatory hand-drawn backgrounds and sprite illustrations.

-Eight levels that progress from easy to challenging — each level has its own unique strategy and subtleties. There's something for every skill level.

-Easy controls: Large touch areas around each intersection ensure that you won't miss a "beep."

-Stop signs bug the drivers; they display thought-bubbles to show their growing impatience.

-Traffic patterns vary for each road and level: Some roads move faster than others, some carry more traffic, and still others carry slow trucks instead of fast cars.

TIPS:

-Go with the flow and find each level's rhythm.

-Sometimes, it's not about how fast you are, but how good you are at waiting.

Happy GO Driver! is developed by John Balestrieri Peter Hamlin and published by Tinrocket, LLC. Made in Brooklyn, New York.[/code]

44. karloidd

karloidd

SkullReaper (iTunes link) and SkullReaper Lite (iTunes link) are out.

Some Promo Codes to thank you all:
    (US store only)
    WAW3H3YHJX7A
    9L6LYWLLY9R9
    NA4LMRP7Y6LA
    MMWX6YER3XKN
    XHHYJNWANETY
    6AHLAY3937KH
    ANE3WFFYTLXP
    NX6TY4JRH7NA
    RFA9W3R43EX3
    3Y3RRMENHYJA

Carlo

Attached Files:

45. guitarpaul

guitarpaul

used 9L6LYWLLY9R9 for skullreaper

The traffic game looks great! any promo codes for that?

46. tinrocket

tinrocket

Promo codes available in this thread:

<http://forum.unity3d.com/viewtopic.php?p=192832#192832>

So as not to duplicate this announcement posting, I'll also post some technical background on the game there as well, for anyone who's interested.

47. arzi

arzi

48. berthierr

berthierr

49. Mathieu

Mathieu

(Fun with) Just a Button (and some Friends)

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=327532792&mt=8

Just a Button is a little game made for the Experimental Gameplay Project.

The rules of Experimental Gameplay Project are pretty simple:
    1. Each game must be made in less than seven days,
    2. Each game must be made by exactly one person
    3. Each game must be based around a common theme i.e. “gravity”, “vegetation”, “swarms”, etc.

The theme for august 2009 was "Bare minimum" and, as you can see, the graphics of the game are close to the theme.
    Having bare minimum visuals is the first step, but trying to find the bare minimum gameplay to have fun with a game seems a lot more interesting!
    The idea behind Just a Button is that pushing a button is the minimal action needed to do something in 95% of video games, so why not trying to make a game where this action is the only one available?
    This game explore gameplay variations around this thought. Quickly the multiplayer aspect was added to the project because hell yeah, playing games is even better with friends around!

And so here was born the idea:
    Fun with Just a Button and some Friends.

Note that I could never have done a full game like this in 7 days without Unity3d!

50. mgvideographer

mgvideographer

Hey All,

I just finished the first haunted 3d simulator for the iPhone and iPod Touch 2nd Gen.

Give it a try.

Remember to be in the dark with your headphones to get the full "surround sound" effect.

Let me know what you guys think.

This is version 1.0, which has some bugs in it. We just submitted version 1.1 with some new enhancements. Just waiting on Apple to approve it! :roll:

Here are two promo codes for the first two viewers.

X9N9NAKT3AEA
    AFWAW76LP9TR

You can purchase the game here if you want (It's only $0.99) :D

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=327284258&mt=8