Search Unity

Meshes stop displaying while on iPhone...

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by TouchSoft, Oct 27, 2008.

1. TouchSoft

TouchSoft

Something weird is happening. When I test and work on my game in Unity everything looks fine. I can even use the remote.

But once I build and the game launches on the iPhone ... the screen is blank.. all I can see is the skybox ... The camera rotation works and all.

I should also add that this wasn't happening before.. it just stopped displaying my meshes all of a sudden.

2. antenna-tree

antenna-tree

In another thread I noticed that you're trying to get occlusion culling working... could this be related? Try clearing the occlusion data and see if that fixes the problem.

Ethan

3. TouchSoft

TouchSoft

Hi Antenna, thanks..

I didn't think about that... But I just did what you suggested and still no visible meshes in my build. I'm wondering if there is some kind of bug when the occlusion build option... maybe it's being cached and still trying to occlude even after I set it not to.

I'm going to try and create a new project with the same meshes and scripts and see if it runs. I'll report my results.

4. TouchSoft

TouchSoft

UPDATE: I'm a retard..

The reason the meshes weren't showing is because Mr. McDumb-Dumb (me) had the gameObject holding all my meshes tagged as "Editor Only" :roll:

Arrrrggggg .. I spent 5+ hours pulling my hair out over this ... curse you "Editor Only" tag!!! :D :D