Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Error Launching Unity Player

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by contas, Jul 4, 2012.

1. contas

contas

Sometime ago i installed the Unity Web Player to play a game with my friends and this error appear to me.

"Error Launching Unity Player"

Then i go to the error notes of the program and this appears:

120704 19:33:48 ------------------------------------------------------------
    120704 19:33:48 Instance starting, version 3.5.3f3_044362ab147f, UNITY_WEB_ENABLE_AUTODOWNLOAD: 1, GetDisableAutoUpdates(): 0
    120704 19:33:49 Datafile http://www.monkeyquest.com/Game/Game/MQServer.4.187.unity3d
    120704 19:33:51 loader: unity dll not found: C:/Documents and Settings/Andre Silva/Local Settings/Application Data/Unity/WebPlayer/player/3.x.x/webplayer_win.dll
    120704 19:33:51 Setting error display: 'Error launching Unity Player', details: 'Failed to load Unity dll.
    ', link: 1

I go to the folder who have the .dll and i found the .dll there and this error keep appearing s:

I have widows xp sp3, my graphic card is an ATI Radeon 9600series my processor is a pentium 4, 1GB RAM and the browser is google chrome.

I show you some prints of the error, this keep appearing in all the unity web player games.

Please help s:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2012
  2. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Hi there,

Just letting you know I'll be investigating this issue this afternoon, I hope to come back to you with a workaround, I at least hope to reproduce this and get it fixed for you.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. contas

contas

Thank you i will be wainting :s

4. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Ok, I investigated this issue and it's not reproducible on a machine similar to yours.

Have you tried reinstalling the WebPlayer? if not, please follow these instructions:

1. Uninstall the WebPlayer via control panel -> Add/Remove programs
    2. Restart your machine
    3. Open browser and go to our website: http://unity3d.com/webplayer to download the installer
    4. Click the big blue download button
    5. Install the WebPlayer
    6. Restart browser

Please try to play monkey quest again and see if the issue reproduces?

Thanks,
    Chris

5. contas

contas

Steel the same thing, thanks to the reply but doesn't work and i realy want to play with my friends :/

6. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

7. contas

contas

Same error s: this is very annoying really

8. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Hi again,

We understand your frustration, something is preventing the webplayer_win.dll to not be loaded, and there could be many reasons to why this is happening.

I suggest first checking the permissions on the file, so head to the location on disk of the webplayer_win.dll "C:/Documents and Settings/Andre Silva/Local Settings/Application Data/Unity/WebPlayer/player/3.x.x/webplayer_win.dll"

Right Click -> Properties -> Security tab -> Advanced please take a screenshot of that window, it will show us the users which have permission to use the file.

Also, additionally please check if your anti-virus has somehow blocked this file, a simple test would be to disable the anti-virus and try to play a game and see if you get the same error.

Thanks,
    Chris

9. contas

contas

Where is the Security Tab?

Nope, with anti-virus off same thing s:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2012
  10. alexthan13

alexthan13

hi guys,ive got the same problem with contas,guys ,pls do something ,its very annoying

11. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Hi,

Did you try all the suggestions I made? please also show a screenshot.

Thank,
    Chris

12. alexthan13

alexthan13

after login BSGO, when loading bar appears under the picture with Kara Thrace and Admrl Adama,in few seconds later appears a message says Error launching Unity player,under this appears 2 options to clik on,1 says install manually and the other says Error details.When clik on the second option, apppears a small window message says Failed to load Unity dll. the same happends with firefox browser.i do all the steps that descriped at the link by Graham in the following post on Unity Answers.but nothing,even i uninstall comodo internet security for prevent broken installation of player.i did all the necessary moves about this, that described in forums of BP and Unity ,even clean installation of windows XP SP3 and IE8 with all available updates in software and hardware stage or scanning my system with several antivirus-spyware programs and ccleaner.what left to do any more?guys ,do something,8 days passed when Unity problem starts

13. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

@alexthan13 thanks for that info.

The problem is we don't have a repro case, as far as we can tell only a few users are experiencing this issue, all the machines I test on work perfectly, no trace of this error, so, we are relying on you guys to help us out to find the cause which requires some patience regarding finding a fix for this.

Please check the permissions on the webplayer_win.dll file, are you both admin users? Does this happen in all browsers? Is your XP installation fully updated with microsoft updates?

Try installing the WebPlayer using the /Allusers flag - to do this follow these instructions (note: you need admin permissions to do this):

1. Uninstall the WebPlayer via ctrl panal
    2. Download and save the installer to your desktop
    3. Open a cmd prompt
    4. Type cd Desktop -> press enter
    5. Type UnityWebPlayer.exe /Allusers -> press enter
    6. This will install the WebPlayer for all your users on your computer

Importantly, the install files are now written to Program files and not your users local files.

Restart your machine after installation completes, once booted back in, launch your browser and test to see if the error appears again.

If this doesn't workaround the problem, do you have a friends machine you can try with? please try to compare each others machines to find what is different? it's possible another 3rd party software which is installed is causing this, maybe your hardware combination has something unique compared to other machines.

Thanks,
    Chris

14. alexthan13

alexthan13

still nothing, about 3rd party softwr, u mean normal programs or like flash player that loads with windows?

15. alexthan13

alexthan13

16. PanCibule

PanCibule

Help error UnityWebPlayer error all verz. Failed to load UNITY dll.

Geme Battelstar Galactica

Last edited: Jul 8, 2012
  17. contas

contas

Nothing s:

18. lasse

lasse

Unity Technologies

Try tracing with Process Monitor (get it here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645) while reproducing the problem. Process Monitor allows tracing file system activity and will give you more information about what the problem... The trace should allow to see i.e. whether the DLL is not found or is found but fails to load, etc...

19. alexthan13

alexthan13

you need a programmer to work with this. you want to do your job....

20. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Please don't be rude when we are trying to help you out, we understand this is frustrating, and it's frustrating me that we don't know what causes this, but as I mentioned earlier on in the thread, we need your help, you guys have the specific hardware which exhibits this problem.

Please try to do any suggestions we make, if you are not sure how to do our suggestions feel free to ask.

Thanks,
    Chris

21. alexthan13

alexthan13

forgive for the anger,thanks guys for your responce and i appreciate your work,but espesially for me im not the windows core excert to solve this issue,about the player problem,before the update,except some lags,socket errors and disconnections the game and unity player works somehow good.so, about Process Monitor,at this time still search.what im looking for to find and how ?

22. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

If you download the zipped file from the link provided by Lasse, unzip into a new folder and then double click the Procman.exe, this starts monitoring all processes on your machine from what I can tell. Try and reproduce the error while process monitor is running.

When the error occurs, there should be something in the process monitor showing this, the operation means what type of file it is (not to sure), then there is the path for that file and then the result, I am guessing the result is what we are most interested in.

Please post a screenshot of this once finished.

Thanks,
    Chris

23. alexthan13

alexthan13

$χωρίς τίτλο.jpg how many hours need the Process Monitor to finish scanning processes? 4 hours passed and is still in 62%...

24. contas

contas

I don't have so much time i have things to do on my pc

25. drylik4442

drylik4442

не немногие а уйма народа после чистки плеера он вылетел и невстаёт я лично 5 раз сносил винду и устанавливал разные плеера единства,я знаю у нас в городе уже 230 человек не могут поиграть,адна проблема,да мы усилино наехали на издатилей игры battlistar galactica?хотя ошибка идет от вас,почему

Last edited: Jul 9, 2012
  26. alexthan13

alexthan13

in english please..

27. DifficultPOS

DifficultPOS

As of two days ago I am getting the same error I can't even go into the unity settings to try and clear my cache or anything.

I'm not sure if these guys pay for their games, but I do and I don't appreciate being jerked around while spending my money and NO ONE knows wth to do about it??? Are you kidding me?

So I am bleeding money on a beta game NOT because the game devs have issues NOT because their servers aren't up to snuff but because unity player all of a sudden decides oh well F you buddy I don't want to work and you can't make me...

What in the world is going on? Do I need to pay for some priority service or support? If so let me know... cause as it stands I and apparently the rest of us in this thread have done all you asked for aside from the screen shot on my part BUT that's irrelevant because even with their screen shots you got no idea what's going on?

Is it just XP users if so say that I can update the OS but freaking hell I want answers screw that I don't even want answers I want it fixed.

28. alexthan13

alexthan13

agree.you see before few hours i make a new partition and install all fresh WinXP SP3 ,IE8 and the last updates and ofcourse reboots and defragments espesially to install unity player.BUT NOTHING.The same unity player error.

29. undeadjohnny

undeadjohnny

I made an account here just to post and say I am having the same issue as OP with windows XP. It loads fine on vista and 7. I tried to install manually and to programfiles with /allusers and neither fixed it. I tried chrome,firefox and IE8 all same not working on XP. All worked fine on vista and 7.. :( I cant run a diagnostic test for any long amount of time either or id be more help.

30. DifficultPOS

DifficultPOS

So it's an XP issue... they could of just said they no longer support XP or something similar if that's the case thanks for the post Johnny.

31. kyndrion

kyndrion

I ran into the same failed to load unity.dll when running the web player after install. Installed to all users, running from the admin profile. Duplicated on chrome, IE, and firefox. Have no issue running on win7. Included is the pml output file for the error.
    https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9BHfOx-BqhEV09fQ0NPMHNDT0E
    As long as the download page for unity lists xp I'll assume its supported and that something minor has crept up to prevent proper operation. Happy hunting devs.

32. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Guys,

XP is a supported Operating System, yes it's most likely an XP specific issue, well I assume that is what all you guys have.

I am also assuming you all have our latest 3.5.3 webplayer installed?

Anyway, please try with our previous version 3.5.2: http://files.unity3d.com/chris/UnityWebPlayer 3.5.2f2.exe

This issue hasn't arisen before ever, hence why we need a repro case and we need to harness some hardware details from you guys, as I mentioned earlier on in the thread it doesn't reproduce on my XP test machines, so it's not a worldwide issue. We need specific details to help us out.

Thanks,
    Chris

33. contas

contas

I can use Unity Web Player on my other computer that have XP but in this PC (my PC) i can't use s:

Same error s:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  34. drylik4442

drylik4442

невидет плеер ,у меня xp3,после чистки немогу поставить пробывал все рекомендации,невыходит

35. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

We noticed that malware bytes is a program installed on @alexthan13 machine which could be causing the dll not to load. Is everyone here using a malware protection program? Please disable/uninstall this program and retest.

@Contas can you do me a favour which will help us out as you have two XP machines, one that exhibits the behaviour and one that doesn't?

Can you download our Unity engine from here: http://unity3d.com/unity/download/ - it's a free version so don't worry about money. Please install this on both XP machines. Once installation completes, open Unity engine and go to Help -> Report a bug - write in the bug report "Error launching Unity Player" - "Failed to load dll" and submit it, once submitted you will receive a confirmation email with a 6-digit case number. If you do this for both XP machines then we can compare your hardware stats.

Once you have both confirmation emails with the two different 6-digit case numbers, can you please private message me those case numbers.

Thanks, this will be really helpful,
    Chris

36. drylik4442

drylik4442

извините но у меня прога про загружаеться и нет права на него

37. drylik4442

drylik4442

я проверил они запилили плеер под мас наверное контракт

38. alexthan13

alexthan13

hi cris ,this is from my prior message yesterday...
    agree.you see before few hours i make a new partition and install all fresh WinXP SP3 ,IE8 and the last updates and ofcourse reboots and defragments espesially to install unity player.BUT NOTHING.The same unity player error....so where is antimalware or anything else software?
    about malware bytes its not on real time security.

39. drylik4442

drylik4442

они забивают нам мозг,решения нет,немогу понять политику их но поиграть не могу уже 2неделю,хотя вкинул денег в игры,укажите причину......................?They clog our brain, there is no solution, they can not understand politics but I can not play already 2nedelyu though vkinul money in the game, tell us why ......................?
    : Ролл:

40. Gaming Zone FR

Gaming Zone FR

Hi, i'm french guy, and on my website of free game, many people have this probleme

"Failled to load Unity.dll" in error détail

but i have search this file Unity.dll on my computer, i no found, and the games work correctly :)

Then, why people have this error that i have no this file (webplayer unity ...)

41. drylik4442

drylik4442

я собрал 1230 подписей от пользывателей у которых проблемы с плеером,как россия так и украина,польша,италия,германия,у всех одна проблема,вопрос был и у хакеров,все ссылаются на ваш сайт,ощибка у вас,нам пообещали расмотреть проблему,разработчики игр,у них осталось всего 20 часов,мы подготовили доки для передачи в суд,ждёмI have collected 1230 signatures on polzyvateley have problems with the player, such as Russia and Ukraine, Poland, Italy, Germany, all one problem, the problem was and hackers, all link to your site, you are dosing errors, we were promised rasmotret problem game developers, they still have only 20 hours, we have prepared the docks for transfer to the court, waiting for

42. CreativeChris

CreativeChris

Unity Technologies

Hey @alexthan13 the screenshot you provided me shows a program called maleware bytes installed, if you un-install/disable that do you still see the error?

Please use English, I do not speak this language unfortunately.

@Gaming Zone FR the dll file is located here:

C:/Documents and Settings/AndreSilva/LocalSettings/ApplicationData/Unity/WebPlayer/player/3.x.x/webplayer_win.dll for XP users.

Thanks,
    Chris

43. drylik4442

drylik4442

а почему я могу вас онлайн переводить а вы,чем хуже?????????Why do I have to translate online and you, what is worse???

44. alexthan13

alexthan13

hi cris,in first partition there, i was uninstall the Malware Bytes,i clean the system from leftovers with ccleaner,then restart,install unity player,run but nothing.the same message appears..Now,what is going on with this? { C:/Documents and Settings/AndreSilva/LocalSettings/ApplicationData/Unity/WebPlayer/player/3.x.x/webplayer_win.dll for XP users }

45. contas

contas

@CreativeChris

Sorry but my dad don't let me install or be on that computer i only try once to se if the unity web player works

The other computer don't have mutch stuf installed on i'm this computer and other one have the same malware(anti-virus) program (McAfee)

Tomorrow if i can i try but not sure s:

46. PanCibule

PanCibule

Error launching Unity Player
    [/URL][/IMG]

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    ------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 7/11/2012, 23:24:33
    Machine name: FERARI-PC
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.120330-1504)
    Language: Czech (Regional Setting: Czech)
    System Manufacturer: AAC a.s. plvi
    System Model: Product Name
    BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
    Processor: Unknown CPU Type, ~1.1GHz
    Memory: 1536MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 1536MB RAM
    Page File: 957MB used, 2113MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6200
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce 6200
    DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0221&SUBSYS_820C1043&REV_A1
    Display Memory: 425 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 122 MB
    Shared Memory: 303 MB
    Current Mode: 1152 x 864 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor Name: Obecný monitor PnP
    Monitor Model: RELISYS TE770
    Monitor Id: TEO7086
    Native Mode: 1024 x 768(p) (84.997Hz)
    Output Type: HD15
    Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll
    Driver File Version: 8.17.0012.5896 (English)
    Driver Version: 8.17.12.5896
    DDI Version: 9Ex
    Driver Model: WDDM 1.0
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 9818728 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: Yes
    WHQL Date Stamp:
    Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4161-11CF-FB64-00A21FC2C535}
    Vendor ID: 0x10DE
    Device ID: 0x0221
    SubSys ID: 0x820C1043
    Revision ID: 0x00A1
    Driver Strong Name: oem11.inf:NVIDIA_SetB_Devices.NTx86.6.0:Section001 :8.17.12.5896ci\ven_10de&dev_0221
    Rank Of Driver: 00E62001
    Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_B ModeWMV9_B ModeVC1_A ModeWMV9_A
    Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Reproduktory (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_50
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVAC.SYS
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.6305 (English)
    Date and Size: 6/18/2009 19:45:02, 4172832 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller)
    Default Sound Playback: No
    Default Voice Playback: No
    Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_50
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0xF1F
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Mikrofon (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Cap Flags: 0x1
    Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

Description: Vstup (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller)
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No

Description: Telefonní linka (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller)
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: Yes

-------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Myš
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Klávesnice
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Multimedia Keyboard
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x0458, 0x0708

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + Kořenový rozbočovač USB
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1106, 0x3038
    | Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/25/2011 04:58:37, 258560 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 3/25/2011 04:57:53, 5888 bytes
    |
    +-+ Generic USB Hub
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0458, 0x0736
    | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
    | | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
    | | Service: usbhub
    | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/25/2011 04:58:37, 258560 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------
    + Zařízení klávesnice standardu HID
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0458, 0x0708
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
    | Service: kbdhid
    | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 11:50:10, 28160 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:20:36, 42576 bytes
    |
    + Ovladač klávesnice terminálového serveru
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
    | Upper Filters: kbdclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 01:11:24, 80896 bytes
    | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:20:36, 42576 bytes
    |
    + Myš kompatibilní s technologií HID
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x09DA, 0x000A
    | Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
    | Service: mouhid
    | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 01:45:08, 26112 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:20:44, 41552 bytes
    |
    + Ovladač myši terminálového serveru
    | Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
    | Upper Filters: mouclass
    | Service: TermDD
    | Driver: termdd.sys, 11/20/2010 14:30:12, 53120 bytes
    | Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 01:45:08, 19968 bytes
    | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 03:20:44, 41552 bytes

------------------------
    Disk DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 14.9 GB
    Total Space: 39.5 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD1600JB-00GVC0 ATA Device

Drive: D:
    Free Space: 46.7 GB
    Total Space: 305.2 GB
    Model: WDC WD3200AAJB-00TYA0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 32.2 GB
    Total Space: 113.0 GB
    Model: WDC WD1600JB-00GVC0 ATA Device

Drive: G:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-ROM GDR8163B ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Czech), 11/20/2010 10:38:10, 108544 bytes

Drive: F:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-H42N ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Czech), 11/20/2010 10:38:10, 108544 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: Rozšířený hostitelský řadič VIA sběrnice USB
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3104&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_82\318D 45AA6083
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:57:58, 43008 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (Czech), 3/25/2011 04:58:07, 284672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (Czech), 3/25/2011 04:58:37, 258560 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 6200
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0221&SUBSYS_820C1043&REV_A1\41CC 49A7200008
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 156264 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 261268 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_ disp.inf_x86_neutral_03c1e4d4b69f89c3\NvCplSetupIn t.exe, 14.00.0000.0162 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 50354424 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvBridge.kmd, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 10920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 11008040 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 56936 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dpinst.exe, 2.01.0000.0000 (Czech), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 795104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 1625192 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 10267240 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 4553832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 6.14.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 2506344 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 2892904 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 9818728 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 9596 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0012.5896 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 14092904 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvdisp.nvu, 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 24011 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvudisp.exe, 1.10.0062.0040 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 604776 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod.dll, 1.09.0022.0107 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 236136 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcod1922.dll, 1.09.0022.0107 (English), 7/10/2010 05:37:00, 236136 bytes

Name: Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3059&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_50\318D 45AA608D
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RTKVAC.SYS, 6.00.0001.6305 (English), 6/18/2009 19:45:02, 4172832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SOUNDMAN.EXE, 6.00.0000.0005 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:42, 604704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ALSNDMGR.CPL, 2.03.0001.0001 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:10, 19036704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ALSNDMGR.WAV, 2/5/2002 05:54:58, 141016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RTLCPL.EXE, 2.00.0000.0009 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:36, 10975264 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RTLCPAPI.dll, 1.00.0001.0004 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:32, 154144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RtkCfg.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:26, 141856 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\Alcrmv.exe, 2.00.0000.0004 (English), 4/14/2009 07:42:52, 223776 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RtkAPO.dll, 11.00.6000.0085 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:20, 2510368 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RtkPgExt.dll, 6.00.6000.0066 (English), 4/14/2009 07:43:32, 965664 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 02:41:37, 80896 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Czech), 7/14/2009 01:51:02, 177152 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\WMALFXGFXDSP.dll, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:16:19, 1202176 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\SysFxUI.dll, 6.01.7600.16385 (Czech), 7/14/2009 03:16:15, 338944 bytes

Name: Univerzální hostitelský řadič VIA Rev 5 USB nebo novější
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_80\318D 45AA6082
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:57:56, 24064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (Czech), 3/25/2011 04:58:07, 284672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (Czech), 3/25/2011 04:58:37, 258560 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_80\318D 45AA6081
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 04:57:56, 24064 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3038&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_80\318D 45AA6080

Name: Řadič portu AGP k procesoru VIA
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_B091&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\318D 45AA6008
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VIAAGP.SYS, 6.01.7600.16385 (Czech), 7/14/2009 03:19:10, 53328 bytes

Name: Řadič VIA s rozhraním IDE ke sběrnici PCI v režimu Bus Master - 0571
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_0571&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_06\318D 45AA6089
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys, 6.00.6000.0170 (English), 7/14/2009 03:19:10, 16976 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (Czech), 7/14/2009 03:19:03, 42560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:26:15, 21584 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (Czech), 11/20/2010 14:29:12, 132992 bytes

Name: Standardní most VIA mezi sběrnicemi PCI a ISA
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3177&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_00\318D 45AA6088
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 03:20:43, 13888 bytes

Name: Vstupní zařízení pro sběrnici PCI
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7002&SUBSYS_00201102&REV_0A\318D 45AA6051
    Driver: n/a

Name: Standardní most VIA mezi procesorem a sběrnicí PCI
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3116&SUBSYS_90121509&REV_00\318D 45AA6000

Name: Multimediální zvukový adaptér
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0002&SUBSYS_100A1102&REV_0A\318D 45AA6050

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    Nero Audible Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeAudible.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Subpicture Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeSubpicture.ax,4.09.0004.0 001
    Nero Scene Detector 2,0x00200000,2,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Stream Buffer Sink,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Subtitle,0x00200000,1,1,NeSubtitle.ax,4.09.0004.00 01
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero Smart3D Video Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0 000
    DV Scenes,0x00200000,1,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0004.0000
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1771 3
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.1751 4
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7 601.17528
    Nero FTC,0x00200000,1,1,NeFTC.ax,1.00.0000.0000
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601. 17528
    Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.1771 5
    Nero Resize,0x00400000,1,1,NeResize.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7713
    CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Nero AV Synchronizer,0x00200000,1,1,NeAVSync.ax,4.09.0004. 0001
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero Audio Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.1752 8
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.1752 8
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
    Nero Digital AVC Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDAud.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Digital AVC File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Digital AVC Video Enc,0x00200000,1,2,NeNDVid.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Digital AVC Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Digital AVC Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,NeNDMux.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero QuickTime(tm) Video Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Smart3D Transition Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0 000
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Nero Digital AVC Subpicture Enc,0x00200000,1,0,NeNDMux.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Format Converter,0x00200000,1,1,NeroFormatConv.ax,4.09.00 04.0001
    Nero Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,1,1,NeOverlayMixer.ax,4.09.0004.0 001
    Nero MP4 Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeMP4Splitter.ax,4.09.0004 .0001
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    HighMAT and MPV Navigator Filter,0x00200000,0,3,HMNavigator.ax,4.09.0004.000 1
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Nero Photo Source,0x00200000,0,1,NePhotoSource.ax,4.09.0004.0 001
    Nero Video Analyzer,0x00200000,2,0,NeVideoAnalyzer.ax,4.09.00 04.0001
    Nero ES Video Reader,0x00600000,0,1,NDParser.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
    DV Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,NVDV.dll,3.00.0004.0000
    MPEG-2 Stream Reader Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Mpeg2StreamReader.ax,1.04.00 00.0000
    Nero Audio CD Filter,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Smart3D Text Effect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,NSG_dxFilter.dll,1.07.0005.0 000
    Nero Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeVideoRenderer.ax,4.09.00 04.0001
    Nero PresentationGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,2,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.09.0004.00 01
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Nero InteractiveGraphics Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDGraphic.ax,4.09.0004.00 01
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Nero Sound Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundProc.ax,4.09.0004. 0001
    Nero Audio Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Vcd Navigator,0x00600000,0,2,NeVCD.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
    Nero Mpeg2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,NeVCR.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.1751 4
    Nero Video Stream Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero FLV Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,NeFLVSplitter.ax,4.09.0004 .0001
    iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero Stream Buffer Source,0x00200000,0,0,NeSBE.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero PS Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,NePSMuxer.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.1771 5
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Nero Splitter,0x00600000,1,3,NeSplitter.ax,4.09.0004.00 01
    Nero Deinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,NeDeinterlace.ax,4.09.0 004.0001
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
    Nero File Source / Splitter,0x00600000,0,3,NeFSource.ax,4.09.0004.000 1
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17 514
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601 .17528
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero Video Processor,0x00200000,1,1,NeroVideoProc.ax,4.09.000 4.0001
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.1 7514
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero Sound Switcher,0x00200000,1,1,NeSoundSwitch.ax,4.09.0004 .0001
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.1751 4
    Nero Audio CD Navigator,0x00200000,0,1,NeAudCD.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.760 1.17528
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero Thumbnail Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,NeBDThumbnail.ax,4.09.0004. 0001
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
    Nero Scene Detector,0x00200000,1,0,NeSceneDetector.ax,4.09.00 04.0001
    Nero Stream Control,0x00200000,1,1,NeStreamControl.ax,1.00.000 0.0000
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.1 7713
    NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.1 7514
    Nero Sample Queue,0x00200000,1,1,NeSampleQueue.ax,1.00.0000.00 00
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Nero File Source,0x00200000,0,1,NeFileSrc.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero QuickTime(tm) Audio Decoder,0x00400000,1,1,NeQTDec.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,NeFileSourceAsync.ax,4.09. 0004.0001
    Nero Ogg Splitter,0x00400000,1,1,NeOggSplitter.ax,4.09.0004 .0001
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0 000
    Nero Digital Parser,0x00600000,0,3,NDParser.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601 .17528
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.175 14
    Nero MP3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,NeMp3Encoder.ax,4.09.0004.0 001
    AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
    Nero Frame Capture,0x00200000,1,1,NeCapture.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    Nero Video Sample Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,NeRender.ax,4.09.0004.0001
    HighMAT/MPV Navigator Client Filter,0x00200000,0,0,HMNavigator.ax,4.09.0004.000 1
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Nero DV Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,NeDVSplitter.ax,4.09.0004. 0001
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Konvertor jímka-jímka typu T,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.177 13
    Kodek Cinepak společnosti Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Panasonic DV CODEC,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Kodek Intel IYUV,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Kodek Intel IYUV,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
    Mikrofon (Realtek AC'97 Audio f,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Telefonní linka (Realtek AC'97 ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
    Vstup (Realtek AC'97 Audio for ,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17 528

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,3,3,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek AC97 Audio,0x00200000,3,3,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Konvertor jímka-jímka typu T,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
    Reproduktory (Realtek AC'97 Aud,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
    DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17 713
    DirectSound: Reproduktory (Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA (R) Audio Controller),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17 713
    Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

47. Rovon

Rovon

Well, I read some posts stating that the problem occurs only with Win XP; however, I'm running Win 7 Enterprise (32-bit) (English version) and I have the same issues on Firefox 13, Chrome 20 and IE 9:-

"Error launching Unity player", Error details: "Failed to load Unity dll"!

Battlestar Galactica was running just fine before Unity's last update (Unity Webplayer's current version); now, I can't even start the game!!!

Not only that, but when I went to Unity's webplayer Settings, I still got the same errors!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  48. drylik4442

drylik4442

вот вот сегодня мне обещено что по истечение 72 часов исправить даную проблему,это обещали разработчики игры,в обед срок кончитьса,посмотрим что ответят,всё готово для суда here here today, I promise that after 72 hours to fix the problem danuyu, it promised to game developers, at lunch time konchitsa, let's see what answer, you are ready for trial: Круто:

49. Gaming Zone FR

Gaming Zone FR

Well, thanks,

it's unity dll and not file 'unity.dll' ...

i no have problem with GeForce Card ... but my driver is not update ...

50. contas

contas

Why i can't do nothing o_O

If u don't see it go over the image copy URL and paste on the browser :)