Unity Community

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

1. Location
    Canada, Québec, Gatineau
    Wow ! nice job mate

Could you post some of your asset meshes, polycount, textures etc ..

2. Posts
    Thanks for all the encouraging comments.

@Bensch We are working on the animation system to get that better looking, one of the things we are doing is just looking at implementing some ik system for legs and arms.

@feloxy We can defenetly post some of our assets but we have over 16Gb so... Any requests?

A regular day at the office here at Three Gates:

Best regards,

3. Location
    Visby, Sweden
    Haha, nice video! Keep 'em coming!

4. Location
    Sweden
    We had no choice but to keep working on the physics, especially with Unity 4.0 on its way.

Here's our latest field update!

5. Location
    Sweden
    Hey Unity gals and guys.

We just finished our kickstarter goal, with Unity anything is possible!

6. Location
    Cheonan, S. Korea
    Congratulations, I'll be keeping tabs on this project.
    Laying down the framework for my new game project now.

7. Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Jona Marklund View Post
    Hey Unity gals and guys.

We just finished our kickstarter goal, with Unity anything is possible!

Congratulations! Best of luck on your future endeavors!

Want an easy way to boot Linux from a USB drives on Mac? Like, you don't need to install or change a thing easy? I thought so. Try Mac Linux USB Loader!
    (And the forum thread)

US President Obama wants to hand over the Internet to a multinational body. Sign the petition to keep the web free!

8. Posts
    Congratz guys. I just Pledged yesterday because i was worried you were going to fall just short. Glad to see i was wrong.

9. Posts
    Congrats! I pledged about three weeks ago when I seen the project. I am actually doing something similar but I felt it would hypocritical if I didn't support your project. I started my project because I really wanted a game where customization was a huge part of the experience. I feel customization helps players become more immersed in the world by being unique. When I seen your project, I was really excited since you have such a great foundation and a strong team established. I am glad Kickstarter worked for your team and I wish you guys the best of luck!

I am glad to see that a studio is trying new things,
    Dane

10. Posts
    Congratulations glad you guys made it , happy for you , best luck on the release

11. Location
    Sweden
    Thanks to all of you!

And good luck with your own project Dane!

Here's a short Video from the coder behind our level editor and randomization system!

If you have any questions we're always hovering around the Unity forum as well as http://forum.threegates.se/

12. Location
    Sweden
    Final stretch goal reached and time is up, thanks to everyone who've checked the project out.

As per request we will see if we're able to show off some more Unity dev related things soon (however the game also needs to be finished, so it might not be until after that.)

Keep your dreams alive!

13. Posts
    Here is a web build of our weather system.

We started with UniSky and then heavily modded it.

14. Location
    Sweden
    Hey everyone,

we've just arrived at Greenlight, please give us a fave and a thumbs up!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=92957124

15. Location
    Sweden
    Hey Unity Forumers,

We've just uploaded a preview of our Character Creator, check it out!

We'll be holding a small contest around it soon as well, I'll let you know when that starts!

Character Creator

16. Location
    Ormond Beach, FL
    @Jona - Great looking project. You really put together a high quality Kickstarter, awesome that it went above and beyond expectations. I'm amazed you guys could afford to make a game of this caliber with only $25,000...it's awesome you got a bit more. As a developer myself, I understand how expensive projects can be to develop. Keeping scope and teams small definitely probably helps you guys keep the budget under reigns. I will say though you guys have packed a LOT into the scope of the game (which is always great). Kudos to the artists and coders responsible for the UI elements and the environments...they look exceptional.

17. Location
    Sweden
    @James - Thanks for the kind words, it is indeed always hard to keep things on budget, the kickstarter definitely... kicked in at the right time!
    I'll pass on the credit where it is due, the Char Editor will be improved a lot as far as aesthetics are concerned, the current morph-targets etc are just there to make sure the tech works haha.

Good Luck in your future endeavors as well!

18. Posts
    Legends of Aethereus is a 3D free to play MMORPG by ThreeGates.

19. Location
    New York City, The Bronx
    Wow just wow, haven't seen a game made in unity look that good since.... well forever. Awesome job man keep up the Great Work!!!
    Professional Video Editing and Professional Logos.
    Professional Music and Professional Sound Effects
    Portfolio: http://soundmusiclogos.carbonmade.com/
    HACKER SHIELD EST "PROTECT YOUR MULTIPLAYER GAMES FROM HACKS: http://unityportfolio.webs.com/hackershield

20. Location
    Egypt <-> China
    good project & glad to find Kickstarter funded you as you like

m;
    what is better than making a game !?
    Check My Games !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast