Search Unity

TargetPRO 20% Off 1-Week Promotion!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Rafes, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Rafes

Rafes

Get TargetPRO, By Path-o-logical Games, the makers of PoolManager and UnityConstraints, at a 20% discount with following coupon code:
    CPN74789579086 - This coupon currently expires on July 5th, 2012
    To use the coupon, visit packages.path-o-logical.com and click "Get It Now", or continue on to TargetPRO to see a list of features and videos, then click the purchase link to be taken to the same secure checkout page.

Paypal and all major forms of payment accepted from most countries. The final price will be displayed in local currency with taxes applied as required.

Other Important Links...

More Information...

TargetPRO is not another turret AI system. It can be used in just about any type of game.

TargetPRO is an extremely powerful, flexible and performance-friendly event-driven framework that allows you to get targets and send them information. Weather you are setting up a gun turret which needs to wait until it is pointing at a target before firing, or just trying to decide how to respond to a bunch of GameObjects in range, TargetPRO can get you up and running fast and efficiently!

TargetPRO is great for code-wizards looking to save significant R&D time or for less code-fluent users who want quick setup via components in the inspector, coupled with simple event-triggered scripting. Setup is easy, and complete documentation, example files and support are provided in case you want to dive deeper!

• Track Any Targets in Range. Whether you are creating a gun turret, a zombie or a hugs machine, you can quickly and painlessly pick targets and directly pass them hit information. The entire API is linked through a network of cached references granting access to every component and GameObject involved in an event.

• Multiple Sorting Options. TargetPRO's Perimeter sorts targets so you can choose the best way to act in any situation...

• PoolManager support built in![FONT=verdana, sans-serif] Simply un-comment a single line of code and instances spawned by a FireController will be pooled automatically by our advanced instance pooling solution.[/FONT]

TargetPRO is currently priced at US$49.95

(Available in in HD....)

This is a fast overview that demonstrates just a little of what TargetPRO is capable of...

A longer step-by-step rundown of a basic TargetTracker setup...

JavaScript doesn't have event delegates like C#, so we added this component for JavaScript users to translate events in to messages...

See all the Path-o-logical Games packages

Thank you for your interest. We hope to see you on the forums!

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]© 2011 Path-o-logical Games. All rights reserved.[/FONT]

Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
  2. Rafes

Rafes

3. Rafes

Rafes

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank those who have started using TargetPRO. The positive feedback has been overwhelming. After 6 months of private beta, and the long hours spent on documentation and videos, it has been truly rewarding to read the feedback.

- - - - -
    Please do not reply to this thread. Instead, visit our main thread here:
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/139...-logical-Games

4. Rafes

Rafes

There is still a little time left to get 20% off by buying direct from us.

TargetPRO is now also available in the AssetStore!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  5. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

Hm,

so get get 20% the price when i buy at your shop directly and you get 10% more then on the unity store and i get the hassle to keep in touch with you for updates?

:(

6. Rafes

Rafes

That is correct, except for the part about it being a hassle. We use an online software distributor so you get a download link and account. You can then download updates for free. You also get updates faster and we have more control over things like discounts and special offers. If you need to prove you bought from us via the asset store, we need to submit a request for verification. With direct customers, I only need to check the order database.

If you feel more comfortable dealing with the AssetStore that is fine as well. We will always offer equally dedicated support to all our users via our forums, support@path-o-logical.com or here.

P.S. Nice username. I love the Wheel of Time series ;)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2012
  7. RandAlThor

RandAlThor

Ok, good to know that you take your business serious :)
    No problem with the money.

Concerning my user name, a friend gave me the first book as a present and after that i read the first 14 books in some weeks ;)
    Sadly i am not up to date with the story today because of the limeted time.

8. Rafes

Rafes

Last Day!