Version 3 Now Available! Link to new thread
NEW - VERSION 2!! Completely updated, tons of new features, full documentation!
Create and play Unity games in full immersive stereoscopic 3D!
Stereoskopix FOV2GO for Unity supports nearly any kind of stereo 3D display system on desktop, web and mobile.
* Side-by-side for FOV2GO viewers (and 3D TVs) **
* Anaglyph (red/blue) & additional formats ***
* Full interactive control of all stereo 3D parameters
* Full documentation with example scenes, tutorials, prefabs
* Includes updated iOS and Android gyroscope script for portable Virtual Reality on mobile devices
* Flexible virtual touchpad system & 3D cursor for user input & interaction on mobile devices
* Includes templates and instructions for making your own FOV2GO viewer for your iOS or Android phone or tablet
FOV2GO is a hardware and software kit for the creation of immersive virtual reality experiences using smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices. Itís an emerging platform for dirt-cheap, world-class virtual reality. The smart phone in your pocket (and the tablet in your backpack) has everything it needs to become a low cost, state-of-the-art virtual reality device. All the components for creating fully immersive virtual worlds have suddenly become ubiquitous and cheap. The only thing lacking is a kit that puts all the pieces together - so we built one. We want to see virtual reality finally develop to its true potential as an artistic medium - and so we're making these tools available to artists and designers everywhere. The MxR Lab at USC is making everything you need to get started freely available: plans, instructions, links & software.
Stereoskopix FOV2GO for Unity: now available for FREE on the Unity Asset Store!
** For FOV2GO information, links & downloads, visit http://diy.mxrlab.com
*** Unity iOS and/or Unity Android required for mobile platforms. Unity Pro required for formats other than side-by-side.