Primer Labs is looking for the most talented and creative Unity programmers to help build Code Hero. This is a game made by programmers to turn gamers into programmers. This involves some epic solutions that go above and beyond most entertainment products.
We need game developers with Unity experience or extensive game programming ability that can start learning Unity3D by the time they apply.
We're looking for senior/mid level programmers to fill a number of positions.
You will be working in a fast paced start-up environment.
• Work in various areas of game development ranging from UI, gameplay, and shader programming.
• Expert knowledge of C#, Unity 3D, and game development techniques
• Strong analytical skills and data structures/algorithms fundamentals
• A positive attitude and willingness to drive projects to completion in a fast startup moving Environment
• You enjoy coming up with creative solutions to challenging problems
• Preferably able to work on site in the San Francisco bay area
• 3+ years of C# experience
• 2+ years of game engine experience (Unity, Unreal, etc)
• Experience using Unityscript
• Backend development experience a plus
Last edited by merlinmimer; 05-21-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: added email
Available for consulting:
Just released The Farming Game: Software Edition, a remake of a popular board game. Check it out at the link below!
For tutorials on how to use Unity go to my website at: