Search Unity

Cartoon Water //RELEASED

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stefmen, May 17, 2012.

1. stefmen

stefmen

Cartoon Water

About this water:
    • It's animated
    • You don't need Unity pro
    • It works on all platforms

You can also see this water in action in the game Pirate Party.

check out the water here

Attached Files:

2. UnlimitedEdition

UnlimitedEdition

Looks awesome. Reminds me of the legend of zelda windwaker's cellshading graphics. Wish I had some more money on hand, even though it's a great price. I think I'll buy it in the future, maybe this summer, for a cartoon car racing game.

3. spartan

spartan

@stefmen do you plan to release the full game as starter kit on the asset store?

4. Skeleton

Skeleton

you are right..

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  5. stefmen

stefmen

great to read your opinion but this water works perfectly on every position. I have no idea where you are talking about with your bouncy material. and if your not sure about this all you can see this water working in this game: PirateParty

6. stefmen

stefmen

No sorry were currently focusing on completing the game and since we used some code from tutorials for the ai we cant release it in the assetstore.

Last edited: May 21, 2012
  7. Skeleton

Skeleton

ok nice work but it is for free here in the forum...

8. KatanaSim

KatanaSim

@aksolutionsnetwork: Don't you think what you are doing here is just a little bit shy of very offensive? Stefmen has every right to post his asset here and promote it while you hijack his thread, make negative assumptions about his asset (you THINK that it doesn't work properly) and post a free alternative. You should be ashamed, remove your post and apologize. You surely can post your free asset somehwere else, but not in a thread where somebody else is selling a similar product.

9. Skeleton

Skeleton

nice work man ;)

10. KatanaSim

KatanaSim

*sigh*
    @ aksolutionsnetwork: After re-editing your post, I simply hope a moderator takes care of this. You sir, are hopeless. Your behavior is unprofessional and rude. If you don't like stefmen's water, don't buy it, but don't link or refer to your asset in his thread. People who like it will simply buy it and you should leave the judgment to each individual.

11. Skeleton

Skeleton

OK i killed all my posts here...