I have a web player which I'd like to allow others to use - as long as they have a valid license file which I would issue to them.
I'd like my web player to
1) read the license file from the local folder
var www : WWW = new WWW (pathtolicensefile);
2) grab the text from the file
3) check the current domain name and make sure it matches the domain in the license
4) Process an MD5 using the domain and email plus a few unknown vars e.g. domain+"//"+xtravars+"\\"+email and if the generated MD5 matches the (AFEJUTRDWS1KLA3QSCF3TG6JI24OLM5) MD5 from the file then we allow the web player to run - otherwise we throw a license error.
5) I'd also need an admin app for generating license files to send to clients.