Search Unity

Quantum Highlands: 3D Background Scenery Now Available

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by QuantumTheory, May 11, 2012.

1. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory

Quantum Theory presents, Quantum Highlands, the second of 4 AAA-quality background packages for Unity3D.

Package Contains:

* 10 low polygon (~2000 triangles) meshes approximately 100mx100m in size. This is not a Unity Terrain. Duplicate, rotate, and compose these in your scene to your liking.

* 10 custom made, hi fidelity 2048x2048 diffuse and normal maps; a set for each mesh.

* 10 16bit greyscale displacement maps used to construct the mountain geometry. Need more geometry in the mountains? Less? Recreate them quickly with these displacement maps.

* Custom made, extremely high resolution 360 degree arctic skybox. Each side of the skybox is 2048x2048.

You can check out the webplayer demo at http://www.quantumtheoryentertainment.com

Asset Store Link

Our previous work, Quantum Cold, is available for purchase and can be seen here.

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. imtrobin

imtrobin

Hi

In the package, the materials are not setup properly.. Which shader did u use to achieve the demo effect? Can you update with the fixes?

3. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory

Hi imrtobin,

Thank you for purchasing and I apologize for the error. I will fix this issue tonight, then notify you of the fix.

When creating demos and packages, I only use the assets that unity ships with. I use the bumped diffuse shader for all surfaces. If you don't feel like waiting, just set the materials to use the bumped diffuse shader, then drag and drop the appropriate textures into those slots.

4. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory

The package has been fixed and is live on the Unity Asset store. Thanks again!

5. QuantumTheory

QuantumTheory