Introducing "Input.Touches", a low cost, easy to use helper library for Unity3 touch (and mouse) input.
Input.Touches uses event system to signal various input event. Letting you focus on dealing with your actual code instead of juggling with various input.
- Supported input event:
- single finger: short tap, long tap, multi-tap, charge(timed-pressed), drag, swipe
- multi-finger: short tap, long tap, multi-tap, charge(timed-pressed), drag.
- special gesture: pinch, rotate
- Support concurrent input (2 or more input type at the same time) for most events. The exception are multi-finger drag, pinch and rotate.
- Uses event system, keep things simple.
- Support both JS and C#.
- Tested and works on PC and iOS device.
- Various example scene with documented code in both JS and C#.
- Compatible and supported by Playmaker.
- Comes with support of a dedicated developer.
Feel free to try out the demo. Please visit here for more information.
Input.Touches is now available on AssetStore, link here. Feel free to comment or pm me if you have any question.
* Please note that you will need some scripting knowledge to use this library.
* Please note that this framework only works on hardware that is supported by unity by default.