Unity Community

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

1. Location
    UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir.TIddlesworth View Post
    If it is ok I would like to make a request.
    I might be a bit tricky, but would you be able to make a model of a Suzuki Sierra.
    Early render low poly is this any good...

about 5-600 tri jeep each wheel about 124 tris so about 11-1200 tris.
    Last edited by Arowx; 05-05-2012 at 11:21 AM.

2. Location
    USA
    Alright you been doing not too bad but i feel i shall give you a very very hard thing to do, i need a very hard 3 stage kind of step model.

I need a level one model made out of a wooden type style
    the second is like a plaster
    the final is made out of brick.

They must all be linked together. They must imply that it has build and become bigger at each level.

Here is some concept art for the second level; use your creativity for the first and last.

i prefer if got the files in a .blend if you use blender
    Attachment 34256
    ~ The Cheese ~

Programmer, and a little of everything else.

Current Project:
    Alpha Tamper

3. Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Arowx View Post
    Early render low poly is this any good...

about 5-600 tri jeep each wheel about 124 tris so about 11-1200 tris.
    That is excellent! Much better then what I can achieve.
    As for the poly count, any at all.
    Last edited by Sir.TIddlesworth; 05-05-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    A programmer is someone who is so irritated by small inconveniences that they will spend weeks writing a script, so they can spend days debugging same script, so they can save five minutes of their time, which they will waste reading slashdot.

4. Location
    UK
    OK I'll get texturing it and release it once it's done.

@Chippy Cheese, I don't understand your request could you clarify what you want and if you have sketches please just add them as images, it's quicker and easier.

5. Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Thank you very much. It looks awesome.
    A programmer is someone who is so irritated by small inconveniences that they will spend weeks writing a script, so they can spend days debugging same script, so they can save five minutes of their time, which they will waste reading slashdot.

6. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D3Jason View Post
    in three weeks time, add all of these to your list and do them >:3
    [3:16:06 PM] Jason Neal: guns
    Are you trying to make him stop?

7. Posts
    no i don't get another request until 3 weeks after my last, cause i got 3 models. and id actually like them texture this time =P. simple meant pretty low poly cause its a top down perspective and you can hardly see the guns. you still see them so.

8. Location
    Rapid City, SD, USA
    D3Jason: Forgive me I can't hold this back any longer, but is that long laundry list for real? You should be happy he's modeling the 3 you requested...

9. Location
    West Virginia,USA
    He is doing this out of kind nature, do not abuse his kind heart. Things like this cause helpful people to piss on us and say I will work for money. Be happy he gave you 3 and if they need textured then learn to do so or pay him something.

10. Posts
    I would kindly like a low poly arm and hand, generic, to use in reference for my own hand model, if the time is in your favor, and thank you for your kindness
    -TehWut-
    Completely new to game development and Unity? don't know where to start? You don't have to be a n00b, click here and you'll be a pro in no time! The complete scripting series will bring you from zero to hero!

Really guys, get over it. Everyone these days wants a MMO not single player. I know we should start out small but times have changed. Anymore in the game industry no matter how small or large you have to go big or go home!

11. Location
    UK
    @TehWut found some good looking arms on blendswap: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/char...shooter-hands/

12. Location
    UK
    That's it for now I've got a project to work on full time.

Check out BlendSwap.com for free models made with Blender.

And there are a couple other 3D modellers in Collaboration working for free or try it yourself to improve your modelling skills.

13. Posts
    @TehWut found some good looking arms on blendswap: http://www.blendswap.com/blends/char...shooter-hands/
    Hey thanks, I totally spaced out that I could use a free model for reference
    Completely new to game development and Unity? don't know where to start? You don't have to be a n00b, click here and you'll be a pro in no time! The complete scripting series will bring you from zero to hero!

Really guys, get over it. Everyone these days wants a MMO not single player. I know we should start out small but times have changed. Anymore in the game industry no matter how small or large you have to go big or go home!

14. Location
    Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Arowx View Post

@oldham97 One Class 5 Scorpion Starfighter, hope you like it?
    Fantastic!

How about a robot with tank tracks and a mechanical arm (or two)? Art style is reasonably realistic, i.e., not "hyper-realistic," not anime or Gundam-inspired, not an ipod either.

It is a civilian robot that might be found on board and exploration starship. It has tracks for moving over moderately rough terrain. Robot is slightly shorter than an average person. Robot might have many sensors and scanners. Can be armed/weaponized, it's up to you. Robot shows a degree of level of wear and tear, but isn't falling apart. It has that 'lived in' look.

What do you think?

Edit:
    Aww... just got to the last post and see you aren't doing it anymore. Pity. You do great work!
    Last edited by MadRobot; 05-09-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    Patrick

RedShift -- 2D space shooter. Inspired by 1942, Galaga, Centipede and other arcade classics.

Nuance Studios -- Online portfolio of games, technical demos, visual effects and animation.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234