Search Unity

Unity property list on Lion

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by Moonjump, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Moonjump

Moonjump

In the past I have had my Unity Game window frame rate restrict itself to around 80fps despite Vsync not being set in any quality settings. In the past I have deleted the Unity property lists (which I seem to remember were in /Library/Preferences). Unity rebuilds the preferences and the frame rate has returned to showing correctly.

I am having the same problem again. But the property lists are no longer at the location I remember them to be and cannot find them elsewhere. It has been a long time since I have had to do this and have upgraded to Lion, and Unity has been updated several times, so maybe something has changed.

Does anyone know where I can find the Unity preferences files on Lion?

EDIT: The Unity Script Reference page on PlayerPrefs refers to ~/Library/Preferences, so I was correct on that being the location, but there is nothing Unity related there now.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
  2. DavidButtress

DavidButtress

I'm having the same problem, I want to reset the playerPrefs but they are not at the location listed in the docs.

3. Moonjump

Moonjump

I'm still looking for a way to reset my Unity preferences. Does anyone know where they have moved to?

EDIT: What has changed is that the user /Library/Preferences has been hidden in Lion. Open Terminal and enter "chflags nohidden ~/Library" to show it.

Last edited: May 3, 2012