Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Mantis integrator - inside unity bug tracking solution

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Foriero, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Foriero

Foriero

Dear Developers,

We are proud to announce the new MANTIS INTEGRATOR package that is available in Unity Asset Store. We have thought to sell it there but somehow we feel that everyone of you will benefit from this package in order to make better Games, Asset Store Packages or what ever you do.

With Mantis Integrator you are able to share bugs, notices, ideas and more with all of your team mates with ease.

We encourage you to download it and give it a try. We use it every day and night. We also have solution for IN GAME SEND BUG TO MANTIS. If you are interested in these please don't hesitate to contact us at : assetstore@foriero.com

The SOAP is generated from MantisConnect version 1.2.9. Please check your version of mantis and let us know if you have any difficulties with cross versions of MantisConnect.dll. Thanks.

We wish you good bug tracking,
    Team Foriero

PS : Version 1.2 is more stable than the 1.1 and will be soon in asset store. :)

Last edited: Apr 18, 2012
  2. kimsama

kimsama

Nice work, but it does not work correctly at the moment even with 'Mantis Integrator' test account.

When I connect to our mantis page, I got the following error on Unity console:

Error: ConnectFailure (Unexpected error while trying to call method_GetSecurityPolicyBlocking : System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Net.WebException: Error getting response stream (ReadDone4): ServerProtocolViolation ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format
    at System.UInt32.Parse (System.String s) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Net.WebConnection.GetResponse (System.Byte[] buffer, Int32 max) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Net.WebConnection.ReadDone (IAsyncResult result) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Net.WebConnection.DownloadPolicy (System.String url, System.String proxy) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception)
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.UnityCrossDomainHelper+WebRequestPolicyProvider.GetPolicy (System.String policy_url) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.UnityCrossDomainHelper.GetSecurityPolicy (System.String requesturi_string, IPolicyProvider policyProvider) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEngine.UnityCrossDomainHelper.GetSecurityPolicyForDotNetWebRequest (System.String requesturi_string, System.Reflection.MethodInfo policyProvidingMethod) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception)
    at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at System.Net.WebConnection.CheckUnityWebSecurity (System.Net.HttpWebRequest request) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 )
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object)
    Mantis.MantisSettings:OnGUI()
    UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Cheers,

-Kim

3. DaneC020

DaneC020

Thanks so much for releasing this. I was actually working on something similar with another system, I will look at switching to this if it has everything I need :).

-Dane

4. Foriero

Foriero

KIMSAMA -> It seams like you have Web platform as active one. Can you try to switch to windows or osx and write me if the bug is still there?

We have tested it and the upcoming V1.2 is stable. I think tomorrow will be in asset store. Try that version.

Thank you and enjoy, Marek

5. Foriero

Foriero

DaneC020 -> Do you have also these difficulties?

BTW: If you will miss some feature, just write us directly into mantis, there is Mantis Integrator project where developers can leave their wishes and bugs regarding Mantis Integrator.

Cheers, Marek.

6. Foriero

Foriero

Mantis Integrator V1.2 is out. This version should work with ease. Please let me know, if there is a bug or a difficulty.

Best, Marek.