Unity Community

1. Posts

Java-Scripter/C# looking for paid odd jobs/ freelance work

currently looking to make some cash making your game work PM me or email me at:
    magnus.artemis@gmail.com

things I can do:
    write custom java/C# scripts
    expand/ customize pre-made scripts
    help solve problems with game logic

I will only accept money via paypal, sorry.

Here are a few of my works:

a physics driven tank demo with destructible environment
    a Planet Generation demo
    Video of an MMO I'm currently working on
    Gun Physics!

now I am in no way an expert, I will however do everything within and out of my power and scope of knowledge to make things work for you. thank you for your time and consideration.
    Last edited by MagnusZane; 04-19-2012 at 01:17 AM. Reason: updating portfolio
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MagnusZane, Programmer @ Terra Chaos Studios

see my work: Magnus's Portfolio

2. Posts
    lol will work for food!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Posts

4. Posts

Recommendation

Chris did a great job for us and I hope to continue to work with him. He provided scripts more quickly than I expected and was very conscious of our needs. I recommend him highly.

Matt Snee
    SneeCom Games

5. Posts
    updated portfolio and added 3 hour for fun project demo. - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36378566/Tes...WebPlayer.html

6. Posts
    I Recommend him..

I'm lazy, So I hired Chris to make me a simple procedural generation script. He provided me with the script, And a basic scene showing how it works. He did this within a day or 2. It was professionally done! Thanks Chris.

7. Posts
    Bump! cmon guys keep me busy

8. Posts
    Ready for more work