I am glad to announce that Etherea1 was accepted and is already available through the Unity Asset Store right now!
- Fully spherical, huge, visitable planets
- Can handle dozens of planets simultaneously in the same scene
- Very low disk space needed to store a full planet
- Realtime procedural generation of the huge spherical terrain
- Planet atmospheres with automatic day and night horizons
- Vastly configurable through many parameters
- Works under Windows, WebPlayer and Macintosh*
- Code paths for Unity Pro and Unity Indie** (through pre-compiler switch)
- Full C# and CG shaders source-code included
* For some time now, Macintosh is also fully supported, exactly like Windows
** Unity Pro version has much better terrain overall quality, although you receive both versions in one buy
Some features are still being implemented, but buyers will get access to an online repository where they can get all future updates for free.
Demo: http://www.etereo.com.br/WebPlayer (~1.5mb)
Asset Store link: http://u3d.as/content/vander-imerso-...hereal-planets