I just want to let you know that I just released an editor plugin that brings some 3d mice compatibility.
Watch the video :
Before buying, please take note of some important requirements, on my website :
- This is an Editor plugin
- The window must be visible in order to update the scene view.
- Works on Windows and OS X
- Works with 3dconnexion mice (SpaceNavigator...)
- Check your compatibility first (download the package on my website)
You can navigate in your scene view and move the game objects with freedom in all six degrees of movement.
If you have any issue or suggestion feel free to contact me on my website.
I will use this thread to notify you for updates.
**Version 1.1 :
- Added a distance factor slider in Edit mode : the nearest the object is to the camera, the slower it will move
- Added the Plan Edit mode : Movements are translated relative to camera's Y rotation (Usefull for moving objects on a ground/table...)
- Added the Custom Edit mode : Combine the 4 other modes on each axes